Customize

They are back in Glasgow

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by yellowperil, Apr 14, 2012.

1. yellowperil Member

Apologies for being absent for so long but this was due to some health issues which I hope are well behind me.
    Well we have some scientology activity in Glasgow it has been a while since they dared to show their faces in our fair city. The Glasgow anons chased them out of Glasgow after we caught them trading illegaly, now they are back with their stress tests and a lovely red gazebo. For those who have protested in Glasgow before they have moved camp again they were set up today on Buchanan street
    just off Gordon street outside the Vodafone store.
    So let us do it once more look out your masks make some signs bring your friends and your granny too if you want if you have some fliers great lets go and dance with the scilons in Buchanan street once more.
    Send them back to their wee org in Edinburgh with their tails between their legs
    • Like Like x 9
  2. yellowperil Member

Forgot the date folks that would be Saturday the 21st of april around 1 o'clock
  3. moarxenu Member

Great to see Glaswegianons back in action for great justice. Greetz from Sanfagcisco.

500_00588612.jpg
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anon777707777 Member

I'll spread the word around. Shouldn't be too hard to beat them back again.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

7. yellowperil Member

Awsome, that is how the Glasgow police can be described, one wee call to them saying that a cult was recruiting in the city centre and they were out and telling them to pack up and leave. It meant there was not much fun but thats the way it goes, they ran off in their yellow transit the most fun we had was them pointing to us and moaning to each other.
    I had a coversation with the local communists who knew who they were as they had to pack up early last week from their usual pitch as people were abusing them as they thought they were scilons too.
    We will be in Glasgow again next week I doubt very much if they will be there but better to be ready for them than to be caught unaware.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Brilliant work!
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. yellowperil Member

• Like Like x 1