Customize

Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by tommygormanxenu$, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Major Boyle Member

Re: Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

Fap to goat pix. Wait, my bad. You already do that :)
  2. ArnieLerma Member

maybe that's because you are delusional and never picket-LINK, you mostly just post, as do your pals, unless you are counting the efforts of your pal Patricia Greenway.... who failed to entrap Clearwater Anons under the LMT injunction because she is named in it, and bragged about "helping" the Lisa Case... how much and what kind of "help" does it take to bring a case to same outcome that osa wanted? (Gagged, & no trial)

a 1997 picket http://www.lermanet.com/dcp-003f.jpg

Broken car window after picket 2001
    Aug28-001.jpg

My Lawn torn up after "The Man With No Head" story got in 8 newspapers and magazines aound the world.

lawnjob.jpg

and then there was the 1995 RAID of my home,
    arnie1.jpg

and the LSD on the toothbrush or in the toothpaste... for posting the XENU story to the net in its entirety...that ended up on Southpark

southpark-volcano.jpg

Then there was the $1,740,000 RTC claimed to have spent suing little old me...

But then I got to call them out as Nazi's on SKYNEWS!
    arnie-lerma-smile2.jpg

And got in a few sings on O'reilly on Fox news
    oreilly_0001.jpg

And got 10 seconds on NBC Dateline in 1996..
    "All this litigation has been about is the pursuit of silence"
    LINK to video of this
    --------------

And I did an Interview of Tommy Gorman...
  3. ArnieLerma Member

lermanet.com Exposing the CON
    Interview of Ex-Scientologist of Tom Gorman
    By Arnie Lerma
    16 September 2005

Arnie: What was your job called at Scientology in San Francisco?

Gorman: I was an OSA Volunteer

Arnie: What sorts of things would you be called upon to do?
    Gorman: To confront and deal with Sps, to handle Sps.

Arnie: When did you do this?

Gorman: 1990 through the beginning of 2000

Arnie: Were there any specific names you called upon to deal with?

Gorman: Kristi Wachter who runs Scientology-lies.com in San Francisco and Realpeach in Oakland California.

Arnie: Describe what you did to handle Kristi Wachter

Gorman: I went to her home, to pass out flyers and give them to all her neighbors, so when she came home and came outside she would see her face everywhere saying she was a bigot. When I would see a crowd of people nearby, I would say things like: "you are psychotic", "You came out of an institution", "you like to fuck little cats", "See you later Psycho" to get her angry, so she would look crazy to others. "I know you don't like men"

Arnie: Describe what you did to handle Peaches

I would talk in a very smart ass voice, tell her she was ugly and old, tell me your crimes peaches, I said: "You are psychotic" "you are crazy" "no one cares about you" "the world would be better without you on it" "You are a bitch" "You are a bigot" "I'm never going to leave until you stop picketing my church" "I'm going to let all your neighbors know what a psychopath you are"

Arnie: Who told you to do and say these things and what did they direct you to say and do?

In my presence, Scientology's Director of Special Affairs (DSA) of the Office of Special Affairs (OSA) for San Francisco, Church of Scientology who is Jeff Quiros, stated the following:
    "Under oath doesn't mean shit."

Arnie: Did he say this often?

Mr. Gorman: He said this at least ten times.

Arnie: what else did he say?

Mr. Gorman: Jeff Quiros said that "The court system is just a bunch of WOGs and they are suppressive and that the US government is suppressive"

"The police dept., the FBI and the court system are all suppressive, they are all a bunch of morons and they are down stats and can't get real jobs. The court system is designed to take any bad down stat (bad person) so they can torpedo an up stat (good person) and bring them down. The Police are a bunch of crooks and especially the FBI. The FBI is the number one terrorist group in the United States" And then he showed me a written green on white policy by Hubbard that stated this.

Arnie: Did he direct the picketing?

He directed our conduct, yet stressed this: "You cannot tell them I had any involvement, I did not tell you to do any of this, and you don't even know me" He would remind me of this EVERY time we would picket Kristi or Peaches. Jeff Quiros said, "I could get sued for this. The church would get in a lot of trouble and it would be all your fault"

Arnie: What did he tell you to do or say??

Mr. Gorman: To whisper very mean things into the ear of the person I was picketing whenever there were a group of people coming so that she would react badly in front of the people and look like a psycho-path. He told me to say specifically, "Kristi, you like to fuck little cats" "you practice bestiality" and then we both started laughing.. and to call her "psycho", because we knew this would get her upset.

Jeff Quiros also told me; "You can do anything to an SP and not get into trouble for it" "A suppressive group is made up of a bunch of SP's." He said "Get little kids around the neighborhood to pop the lady's tires, ruin her plants and break some windows in her house, give them candy for doing these deeds."

He said: "When the police finally arrive from the picketing, make them believe that we are completely normal people and the people we are picketing are psychotic and paranoid. Be friendly with the police and become their friends, and make them like you.

Arnie: What effect did your efforts have upon the police?

Mr. Gorman: Based on Jeff Quiros instruction to me, I was not just friendly with the police, but I became their friends. I would tell the police that Kristi was a psycho, tell them that she pickets our church.

After a while, the police stopped responding to Kristi and Peach's telephone calls, when Scientology would harass her at home. But Peaches would call the police every time, after a while the police stopped coming.

Jeff Quiros said: "After 6 times the police come to that location in one week, the police will stop coming because they will believe the person calling them is psychotic and paranoid. He told me if it ever comes to a time when we all have to go to court, not to worry about it because the Scientology lawyers are great and they will tell us how to act and behave and to just do exactly what they say. Lying under Oath is a normal thing for Scientologists because it's the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics, and we are doing nothing wrong by changing the story since they are suppressive (bad) people and Scientologists are here to save the planet from those people. Then he said "SP's and suppressive groups hate all organizations that fix peoples lives and help people, and they want to ruin those people and organizations utterly. Scientology is the only organization that does this on the planet"
    Mr. Gorman: We became their 'friends'; they started to believe that she was 'crazy'

Arnie: Did the police continue to respond?

Mr. Gorman: After they came to Peaches home about ten times the police stopped coming.
    Arnie: So, would it be fair to say, that this is the one part of scientology that really works?

Mr. Gorman: Yes, it is the only part. He was making fun of Judges in general saying they look like Penguins and how they think they are all mighty and great. He said Judges do their jobs as well as nuns do, and he began to laugh, the joke was, he said that there is no God and so those people serving God don't do anything anyway.
    It was common knowledge that SP's (Suppressive persons, enemies of scientology) are subject to being tricked, lied to, sued, or destroyed - they have no regard for people outside of Scientology and they believe they can do anything they want to SP's and not get punished for it because they believe that Scientologists are above the law.

Arnie: Did you do these techniques to anyone else besides Kristi and Realpeach?

Mr. Gorman: Yes, a psychiatrist at a hospital in San Francisco, near Funston Street.

Arnie: What was his name?

Mr. Gorman: I never knew his name.

Arnie: How did you know whom to picket?

I was shown a picture. Often of two or three different targets, if we would see one of them we would picket them and pass out flyers about how horrible psychiatry is

Arnie: Whom else did Jeff Quiros mention?

Mr. Gorman: Arnie Lerma - the Internet freak that posted the OT levels on the net. He told me that Arnie and a couple others's dressed up in Sea org member suits and showed a fake order tricking them into giving you the documents.

Arnie: How often would he talk about me?

Mr. Gorman: perhaps ten times, often, I knew your name very well, what else would say about me? He said, "You are psychotic, that you are a criminal, an SP, and sent down to destroy scientology by the psychiatrists.

Arnie: Are there any other enemies of scientology he would mention by name?

A: Bob Minton

Arnie: What did he say about Bob?

Mr. Gorman: That he was money motivated made up a fabricated story about a girl dying which is completely untrue and is trying to get money out of scientology.

Arnie: continue

Mr. Gorman: Gerry Armstrong , Gerry is a pathological liar, one of the biggest SPs around who is trying to destroy scientology. Then he would blabber on about mankind trying to get me all pumped up

Arnie: Any other names mentioned that you recall?

Mr. Gorman: Ford Greene, Jeff said Ford Greene is one of the only attorneys willing to take on Scientology but he will be taken care of soon.

Arnie: Thank you The end.

9:49 PM Friday September 16th 2005, at the Office of lermanet.com Exposing the CON 6045 N 26th Road Arlington VA 22207

I hereby swear under penalty of perjury of the laws of The Commonwealth of Virginia, that the forgoing statement is true.

Signed: _____________________ Tom Gorman

Witness:______________________Arnaldo Lerma

Notary_______________________________ _________________

lermanet.com Exposing the CON

And Tommy was my best man ay my wedding...

--------------------
  4. Antagone Member

I didn't encourage them either but the fact is I'm correct that you've still got your panties all bunched up because I disagreed with you about the LV saga and you're dragging it into other threads any chance you get. Get over it or whine in the Dome because this post is the last time I'll be derailing an existing thread by discussing it with you.

There's still a difference between a donation drive to cover legal costs someone has incurred by taking part in protests and asking for car repairs. Of course the fact it all seems to have been one big troll kind of renders the argument pointless at this moment in time.

Hell you might have to post something decent instead of dragging out old feuds.
  5. Anonymous Member

HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  6. Anonymous Member

7. ArnieLerma Member

And Tommy Gorman's crimes? Tommy Gorman and his wife are GUILTY of refusing to accept a gag-agreement in the litigation that resulted from what THIS story in the NY POST was all about: (from http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/gorman-nypost.htm & Tommy Gorman's interview above is webbed here: http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm - and Previous incident reports (like the bolts taken off the transaxle) with Incident numbers were webbed here: http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/incidents.jpg and check the root directory http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/)

SCIENTOLOGY SEX ASSAULY NIGHTMARE,
    By PHILIP RECCHIA

October 2, 2005 -- A FORMER Scientology staffer is breaking her silence about being sexually assaulted 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by the church supervisor she was "ordered" to live with, and then receiving threats and intimidating phone calls when she reported the abuse. LINK

-------------

Now Scientology has all of Tommy's PC Folders, they know every bad thing he ever did, they know he is a welterweight boxer... They know what his "buttons' are that make him angry, they know he has a bad temper... their PLAN, IMO, was and IS to heap enough harassment on Tommy that he snaps and goes postal on them.. and starts wailing...

Of course, if you belittle Tommy, even though he may be somewhat clumsy explaining himself, you will be helping scientology.. because they want Tommy to BELIEVE that he has no choice.. and will get no help... just heaps of criticism for not being perfect in every way imagined by armchair quarterbacks.

They know he is a father, they know how much that costs, that is why scientology Sea Org must get abortions...

If they can create enough expense, while making sure that no one helps him financially, they will hurt tommy gorman.

And enough hurt will cause a man to strike out, in order to end the source of the pain(1 note)... just as Scientology has gone after Tommy... he could have taken BIG MONEY if would have sat down, shut up and gone away...

And that goes for me too...LINK to Westworld article Hush-Hush Money

So... this is what it's all about... Tommy needs some help, and emotional support, ...If it wasn't for the net we would be alone and scientolgy's "destroy utterly without sorrow" would still work!!

If anyone wants to help out Tommy they can also contact me and I'll pass it along to Tommy...and keep you anonymous..

Why do I love Tommy Gorman? because he and his lovely wife, refused to sell their conscience for a pile of scientology's slaver cash and a life of relative ease, instead chose to live a hard life, as a working human, but with a whole conscience, ungagged!! One day his kids will tell him "Dad, you did the right thing"

-----------

"There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught." L Ron Hubbard Jr LINK

-----------

and a note about folks with untreated chronic pain.. they will tend to lash out at people who do not deserve it, because in the emotional rush of a verbal attack, they will briefly forget their own pain...
  8. Anonymous Member

Toot your own horn much there Lerma?

All I can see is that TGTG said in an interview with you about all sorts of shit he used to do.. It stands to reason that he assumes that anything bad that happens must be OSA.. anyone trying to steal a car must be OSA, anyone fucking with a gas guzzler must be OSA, anyone who hates him for being a prick must be OSA.

For all we know, scientology made him nuts and he puts up crazy videos of shit he does, just for attention. Maybe he put sugar on his car and then called the cops so he could beg for money.

It's just as likely as you being a big fucking winner, and pooks being a piece of shit.

But, please tell me more about Obama injecting everyone with chips and then putting them in FEMA camps and hoarding oil and turning country into commie haven with secret oil reserves.
  9. Vir Member

Yeah and we can say that today. Thanks for not taking that hush-hush deal. Such a deal is not worth it in the long run either.
  10. Anonymous Member

From your link:

New York Post Online Edition: news

I am not trying to imply that was nearly enough for what happened to her or that any amount would have been, but it makes you think twice before sending in a donation.
  11. Anonymous Member

HAHA, you do realize even $300,000 after legal fees would be a lot of money. In fact that is 15 years worth of working every 40hr weeks straight for 15 years at $10/hr.

So that is a shit ton of money.
  12. Anonymous Member

Since Scientology always pays upfront the full balance of any settlement or judgment issued against them. Winning is one thing, but has she actually collected any substantial part of that $700k?

(or any at all?)
  13. Anonymous Member

dime1250484027.jpg

14. Anonymous Member

- did Scientology pay them yet?
    - lawyers are more expensive than you think.
    - that money does not stretch as far as you think - they're raising a family, and as ex Scientologists they might not ever inherit any money because their parents and other older family members may have spent it all on Scientology.
    - if they have received the money, it might be paid in stages or tied up in a CD or other financial product which means they get some extra money each month, but are hard up for sudden large expenses.

If the car is no longer on warranty - and this sort of thing wouldn't be covered by warranty anyway - I'd suggest TommyGormanXenuLing get a second opinion from a non-dealership workshop and ask for that instead.
  15. Anonymous Member

There is a world of difference between a judgment against them, and an out-of-court settlement. Unless you had the world's worst lawyer, the settlement becomes a contract that is easily collected. Also, some of he settlement was probably against 'Uncle Jeff', so that is easier to collect on. It's simple contract law, and I'm betting a check was cut when they signed the settlement to drop the case in court.

Of course there is this quote from the 2005 article:
    but that could be weasel wording and one of the reasons you settle such a case, so you can go around saying stuff like that.

Makes you wonder why they didn't buy a new car after the settlement. I'm guessing Jennifer keeps her own money to herself, and TGTG has to earn his own money, so he goes and begs anons for donations.
  16. ArnieLerma Member

I dont know these details, but we are 6 years in the future now, and the lawfirm would have taken half... IF it was a 50/50 contingency contract... we would need to know what the legal bill was.. In RTC vs Lerma, and FACTNet, even thought the cult was offerring 9-12 million... after we paid the lawyers...it was a whole nuther ball o wax..but lets say they cleared 300K less income taxes in one year, what is left...?? 60% of that? $180,000 divided by 6 years.. wow, he had an extra 30K a year to live on for 2 adults and 2 kids and a third comin.. still must be nice... but it must be seen in perspective...after legal fees, after taxes... and after you pay back everyone who helped you get there to begin with!
  17. Anonymous Member

Because buying a new car while the old one is still adequate might be wasteful compared to saving it to spend on the kids or something?
  18. Anonymous Member

Yeah asshole, worst case scenario, they had $30k a year without any other income. So yeah, unless they are complete retards, they could afford a new car any one of those years. And yeah, they don't need to beg from anons because his wife said, they car is fucked up... Oh look the hood is open and someone has broken a bunch of shit.. or the car sounds like shit and keeps stalling... Let's drive it anyways..
    Oh yeah our mechanic is asking for a bullshit amount of money...

It is one thing to say, someone poured sugar in our tank, and we need the $200 from the repair.. Instead of OMG we don't have a car.

Asking for legal fee donations is one thing.. WBM broken car or this bullshit is really fucking stupid.
  19. Anonymous Member

Big difference here is that WBM's car wasn't alleged to be have been fucked with. I would never donate for WBM to get a new car - I'd buy his DVDs or something instead - but if Tommy gets a more reasonable quote on fixing his car, sure I'd chip in a bit.
  20. Anonymous Member

Larry got 11.9 million bux.

You don't know the details, but it is from an article you linked to on your website. Concerning a person I believe you bunked with in DC. You are assuming a 50/50 contingency fee when a normal sexual abuse case would take about 33% and then go up if the decision needed appeal. (I don't think this one even went to trial) You are also expecting a 60% tax rate ??? where are you Norway ? and they have not had 2 kids for 6 years. But if it was an extra $30K for six years I hope they managed to save $4,500 while working the real jobs you mentioned.
  21. Anonymous Member

He got less than that, and the lawyers took pretty much all of it IIRC.
  22. PresidentShaw Member

Keep answering every one of them, that should solve the issue ;)
  23. Herro Member

So has Tommy gotten the locking gas cap installed?
  24. TypingChimp Member

You forgot about the hood lock, which a quick gander shows will run about $25. If the locking gas cap is $10, that means $35 to make it slightly more difficult for someone (who may be a cult member, or who may not be but just think he's a fucking douchebag) to find some other way to express their displeasure.

Tl;dr: Tommy's lying, he's a fucking idiot, or both.
  25. Anonymous Member

DON'T FORGET ABOUT LOCKING LUGNUTS!!!

Also, if my car got fucked with by "men in white vans" every FUCKING weekend, I might install a car alarm.. ($120) and maybe even a motion sensor light ($20) and possible a fucking nightvision camera ($80, or $15 if you modify a webcam)
  26. Anonymous Member

But he still has a pretty nice boat.
  27. TypingChimp Member

Bah, fuck the car alarm. Nobody pays attention to them except to say, "Who's the fucking idiot who hasn't turned that damned thing off?" So, <$100 for much improved security when the hounds of hell are after him. Fuck.
  28. Anonymous Member

Yep. that's gonna stop a criminal syndicate that broke in to over 150 government offices in the 70s.
  29. Anonymous Member

And your approach would be what?

Leave the doors unlocked with the keys in the ignition?

Do us all a favor and DIAF.
  30. Parrishgolfer Member

I'm not reading all 17 pages of this shit...but has anyone suggested buying a locking gas cap and surveillance cameras?

Jesus...
  31. Anonymous Member

Either Smurf is bipolar or his body thetans are arging with him on the interwebz.
  32. Anonymous Member

Since you're an ASE certified master mechanic, do you know how to quiet a noisy nozzle?

Because you am one.
  33. Smurf Member

Sorry to disappoint. I've been making it a point of mocking up an invisible thetan hand and using the edge of it to slice the thetans from my body by destabilizing the energy of the beams that held them there.

Or, a visit to the toilet after a double latte also does the trick. Can I haz my Lambo now?
  34. pooks Member

Appears mental
  35. Anonymous Member

Speaking of bragging.....SNIP

Another attempt to Lermanate and Toryize
    .....don't fall for Lerma's bullshit.

The reason why the Lisa case didn't get to trial and was gagged was because of people like Lerma, who advertised for a "new attorney" without the consent or knowledge of Lisa's family to help out his
    "best friend", Bob Minton, who made a deal with OSA to make the Lisa wrongful death suit "go away".

Lerma's been posting and webbing bullshit about Patricia Greenway, the Lisa case and other critics for years. Lerma needs to stop lying and move up to present time.

Dandar Disqualification Hearing DocumentsWednesday, August 28, 2002

Dandar Disqualification Hearing DocumentsWednesday, August 28, 2002.
  36. pooks Member

It will never happen. The guy is obsessed with Patricia Greenway and believes she's some kind of gypsy queen and that I am under her hypnotic control.

cookshrugs.jpg

The dox below tell the truth about what happened to the Lisa Case.

Dandar Disqualification Hearing DocumentsWednesday, August 28, 2002.

Now I'd like to suggest that Tommy buy a locked gas cap. I can't figure out why you retards haven't suggested it yet.
  37. RightOn Member

about locking gas caps.... because I see it hasn't been brought up yet ;)
    OSA... not fer yer eyes.

38. Anonymous Member

^ No one cares about Lermaloons vs Buttersquasher bullshit anymore. Anon drama is much more retarded and entertaining.
  39. Anonymous Member

If only the IRS had installed the locking gas cap before Operation Snow White then we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

irslockinggascap.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Originally Posted by ArnieLerma View Post

Why do I love Tommy Gorman? because he and his lovely wife, refused to sell their conscience for a pile of scientology's slaver cash and a life of relative ease, instead chose to live a hard life, as a working human, but with a whole conscience, ungagged!! One day his kids will tell him "Dad, you did the right thing".

Originally Posted by anonymous:

In a related civil suit brought by Stewart [Jenifer] against Williams and the church, she recently received as part of the settlement a "generous monetary resolution," said her attorney. Although the church admitted no wrongdoing, it forked over about $700,000, sources say.

I am not trying to imply that was nearly enough for what happened to her or that any amount would have been, but it makes you think twice before sending in a donation.[/QUOTE]

So was Arnies first statement an example of an "acceptable" truth?