Customize

Tony O: L. Ron Hubbard Re-Incarnation Spot?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Budd Member

"According to some Scientology sources, Sea Org members get a break of 21 years between their lifetimes in their billion-year contracts. It's been 26 years since Hubbard shed his old body, which suggests that he would have entered a new body in 2007. So to our California friends from Paso Robles to Santa Barbara, if you spot a chain-smoking 5-year-old redhead with an eye for ladies in miniskirts -- hey, give us a call!"

I'd never heard that (in bold) before. Any dox?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I recall reading 20 years somewhere but can't remember the source.
  4. Malory Member

That's an image I'm never going to be able to get rid of.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Tourniquet Member

Likewise, I remember reading the issue, but I can't find it nao...
  6. another123 Member

reason Hubbard needs "...CST logo of interlocking circles carved into the ground and visible from well up in the sky..." (hint: He's not from this planet)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Caption-This-Little-Boy-2-Women.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  8. grebe Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

What sound does that make? Puff?
  10. Anonymous Member

Yes, but more like a fart.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. WWP has imploded before but it always rebuilds bigger and better than ever.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. pooks Member

Just for the record, I'd like to point out that Hubbard is dead and that is all.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Anonymous Member

Yet his cult lives on.
  14. pooks Member

This is true, because there are gullible dupes out there
    • Like Like x 1

15. So, Carrot Top has sired the re-incarnation of LRH?.........Scary.......
  16. Anonymous Member

I find that both horrific and hilarious.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. “One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived.”

Niccolo Machiavelli

The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal.

Mark Twain, Advice to Youth
    • Like Like x 2
  18. This is all so hard to believe, but there it is. I think just have been out of the cult too long to understand anymore. smile.png
  19. At the store today I watched a pair of spookily tandem redheads pram their equally ginger offspring around and around the grocery outlet.

I thought: My god, he could be hiding anywhere!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I had always heard 21 years, but I didn't interpret it the same way Tony O did. They way I heard it when I was in the Sea Org, was that you had 21 years off, but that death to rebirth only takes about 15 minutes. So you are essentially reborn pretty quickly after death. Meaning the 21 year clock would essentially start the moment you died.

In LRH's case I used to imagine he wasn't subject to that same cycle and could take longer "between lives" if he wanted to.

I have no dox on this, but I believe there was a Flag Order that did mention the 21 years. Nothing I read every mentioned when Hubbard was expected to return. In fact I often heard reference to the fact that he had left Earth and gone unto a nebulously named "Target 2". So, at the time, I didn't expect him to return.
  21. pooks Member

Ya, that's how I understood it. Hubturd was not returning. He was off to Target 2 and leaving us to "make it go right".
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Sponge Member

RE-INCARNATE THIS!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 13
  23. Anonymous Member

Yes, LRH is supposedly off to Target 2, waiting for us. He's not coming back (thank goodness).

/r/ DOX from any scilon nutjob that claims Ron is supposed to come back on Earth. Dox from LRH HCOB or taped lecture or whatever, not some CSI announcement.

El Rum Hubbard made it clear repeatedly that he was planning to adventure away to Target 2, not returning to Teegeeack.

If anyone is wondering, Target 1 is clearing Earth. Target 2 is clearing this sector of the galaxy.

Hubbard should be just starting to enjoy his roasting in hell by now, realizing eternity is a fuck of a long time.
  24. grebe Member

Several times I've heard that the big crop circles were to guide LRH's reincarnating spirit, and that the orgs keep an office for LRH because they expect his eventual return.

So are these stories the result of wog misunderstandings, Scientologist misunderstandings, or Scientologists providing an "acceptable truth?"

Why do the orgs keep an office for LRH if he isn't coming back? And why the crop circles?
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Dott Member

http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/august04posts.htm

Go to Chuck Beatty's item #13, or CTRL + F "target two"

Tradition, Scientology never stopped keeping office for LRH after he died. Just the the SO
    #1 line still exists ("You can always write to Ron").

Sea Org typically drink deeply of the Scientology Space Opera Kool Aid. Ron mentioned in
    some lecture that he would keep his eye on planet earth after he went traipsing through the
    stars.

http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_nwo1_lrh-whereaboutse.html

lots more at the Wise Old Goat link
  27. DeathHamster Member

Take with a grain of salt. Michel Snoeck has been known to shade the truth and hold moonbat opinions long after he's been shown to be incorrect.
  28. Tourniquet Member

Hubbard depicted himself in "Hymn of Asia" as the Bodhisattva Maitreya, or Metteyya. This is this figure popularly known as the "Happy Buddha". A Bodhisattva is an enlightened person who does not retrogress to past evil but proceeds toward Buddhahood: complete and unsurpassed enlightenment.

That Hubbard would think of himself this way shows just how moonbat crazy he really was, not to mention offensive to millions of Buddhists, were they to know of it.

Fortunately for him, he didn't say he was Mohammed.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. DeathHamster Member

Mohammed was just a "small town booster", according to Hubbard.

At the time, Buddhism was far off and mysterious in the West. (And Atlantian Ascended Masters living in Tibet had already been used.)
  30. Anonymous Member

Last time I checked there were >9000 Muslims LOL

Nah, we couldn't get the Mohammedans to take care of the Scientology problem... or could we?
  31. Wow. Thanks for that. Won't be able to eat or sleep for a week at least. Brb, therapy.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Sponge Member

I have you under my superpowerz. Obey Obey Obey
    0c1ea1326d046e9764412e6078cb32e2.gif
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Dott Member

Yes, I know. But he is also pretty good at finding and naming really obscure old dox . I normally treat his site like a FZ site - its useful for digging up info, but its still tinged with Koolaid hangover.
    • Like Like x 1

34. Goatse-shirt enthusiast, David Miscavige preparing the troops for the re-incarnation..........
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. elwood Member

No, it doesn't. WWP loses a bit every time it reinvents itself - and it's getting smaller and stupider. It's not the board it was 4 years ago - nowhere near as good. These days, once you've read the first three or four posts in a thread, you've pretty much gotten all you're going to out of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Roadrunner Member

You are kindly requested to keep with facts and that which can be evidenced to be correct. If you fail to support your person attack with such information then we all know that what you claim would be a falsity. You make an accusation for opinion, when all you can give here is exactly that... opinion.

Roadrunner
  38. Roadrunner Member

Care to elaborate upon this opinion of yours? You see, I resent that what you agree with "Take with a grain of salt. Michel Snoeck has been known to shade the truth and hold moonbat opinions long after he's been shown to be incorrect."

Roadrunner
  39. Anonymous Member

Res ipsa loquitur
  40. Dott Member

RR, I'm not going to get into a pissing match or an endless argument with you. We've gone round and round before.

The Wise Old Goat web site is a wonderful resource for obscure documents, I don't know of any other web site quite like it. I do not, however, agree with some of the conclusions you draw on the web site.

WOG web site has a large and useful repository of off-the-beaten-path dox, but the opinions expressed can sometimes be too FZish tinged for my liking.

Please note that I have no personal grudge against you. But I still stand by what I wrote above -