Customize

Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

Discussion in 'Anonymous vs Scientology Archive' started by DiamondAnastasia, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

Ok what should be in it? and should I do it as an A5 double or single sided

In remeberance of
    Uwe Stuckenbrock

1963 - 2008

Died Aged 45

Born 21st April 1963
    Died 8th October 2008

Former International Security Chief of Scientology,
    Died in the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF)
    at the Pacific Area Command Base

Uwe Stuckenbrock suffered from Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Uwe Stuckenbrock was one of 3 sons (Markus and Sacha) to Dieter Stuckenbrock .....

What sort of 'church' forces its followers to suffer in this way?

==============================

Then on the back would be more stuff about him
    and a few links

Uwe Stuckenbrock, a German national and former International Security Chief of Scientology, died October 8 of multiple sclerosis while on Rehabilitation Project Force in building attached to the Scientology compound on L. Ron Hubbard Way. RPF is a form of punishment, including reduced rations and hard labor, meted out to the elite Scientology Sea Organization religious workers for perceived crimes against Scientology.

Despite his medical condition, Stuckenbrock had been assigned to RFP for at least 5 years on L Ron Hubbard Way and had been treated at USC County General on welfare funds, as Sea Org members are not provided with health care or health insurance by the Church of Scientology; Sea Org members, who must sign a contract which is binding through eons of reincarnations, are paid less than $50 a week.
  2. LilDebbie Member

Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

still no photo?
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

some flyeranon make one quick so we have one for the 18th!
  4. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

yea thats what I am trying to do Hombre

is anyone able to ask his brother for a pic?
  5. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

In remeberance of
    Uwe Stuckenbrock

1963 - 2008
    Died Aged 45

Uwe Stuckenbrock was born the 21st April 1963 at Friedrichshafen, Bodensee. He was a german citizen till his death. Uwe Stuckenbrock was one of 3 sons (Markus and Sacha) to Dieter Stuckenbrock. Uwe Stuckenbrock suffered from Multiple Sclerosis (MS) In his final years he was assigned a caretaker, Mr. Stephen John Wills on the 31st October 2004.

Uwe Stuckenbrock a Former International Security Chief of Scientology, died 8th October 2008 in the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) at the Pacific Area Command Base. The last known address of Uwe was 1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027 USA.

Despite his medical condition, Stuckenbrock had been in the RFP from 1997 til his death, about 11 years Uwe first arrived to the Int RPF in 1997, Then in 2001 he was was sent to the PAC RPF after attempting to blow at the Int Base.

Hows this for a start?
  6. Anon1720 Member

I think you would need to explain what the RPF is to the general public as you did in your first post:
    "RPF is a form of punishment, including reduced rations and hard labor, meted out to the elite Scientology Sea Organization religious workers for perceived crimes against Scientology."
    Also, I'm sure this has been answered already (will lurk moar) but do we know if Mr. Stephen John Wills is also an RPF'er?
  7. me57 Member

really good work DiamondAnastasia
  8. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

In remeberance of
    Uwe Stuckenbrock

1963 - 2008

Died Aged 45

Uwe Stuckenbrock was born the 21st April 1963 at Friedrichshafen, Bodensee. He was a german citizen till his death. Uwe Stuckenbrock was one of 3 sons (Markus and Sacha) to Dieter Stuckenbrock. Uwe Stuckenbrock suffered from Multiple Sclerosis (MS) In his final years he was assigned a caretaker, Mr. Stephen John Wills on the 31st October 2004.

Uwe Stuckenbrock a Former International Security Chief of Scientology, died 8th October 2008 in the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) at the Pacific Area Command Base. The last known address of Uwe was 1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027 USA.

Despite his medical condition, Stuckenbrock had been assigned to RPF from 1997 til his death, about 11 years and had been treated at USC County General on welfare funds. Uwe first arrived to the Int RPF in 1997, Then in 2001 he was was sent to the PAC RPF after attempting to blow at the Int Base.

=================================================

Uwe's ex-wife, Laurisse Stuckenbrock David Miscavige's assistant was ordered by DM to divorce husband Uwe after attempting to blow from the Int Base. Uwe was then sent to the RPF in PAC. Later went onto to get multiple sclerosis

Uwe was extremely upset about his wife divorcing him. While he was in the frame of mind of wanting to leave the sea org, he said something like, "I just want to hear three words from her." Many RPFers had their spouses divorce them because they were no longer in good favor.

In the very late 80s or early 90s, Uwe fell at a construction site at the int base. It was quite a distance that he fell, something like 30 feet, and he badly broke his leg

Sea Org members are not provided with health care or health insurance by the Church of Scientology; Sea Org members, have to sign a contract which is binding through eons of reincarnations, are paid less than $50 a week. RPF is a form of punishment, including reduced rations and hard labor, meted out to the elite Scientology Sea Organization religious workers for perceived crimes against Scientology.

90% of people who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis have a survival rate the same as those who do not have MS; in other words, people who have MS have the same life expectancy as those who don't.

MS tends to affect men more aggressively than women, but it is very rare that someone as young as Uwe Stuckenbrock (at 45) should die from MS. It will be very, very hard for the COS to prove that Uwe fell into that 10% (again, rare for someone that young to die of MS) of people who die of MS and that he was receiving proper treatment for it.

http://www.whyweprotest.net
    Scientology associated deaths
    Ex-Scientology Kids
    Ex Scientologist Message Board - Powered by vBulletin
  9. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

In remeberance of
    Uwe Stuckenbrock

1963 - 2008

Died Aged 45

Despite his medical condition, Stuckenbrock had been assigned to RPF from 1997 til his death, about 11 years and had been treated at USC County General on welfare funds. Uwe first arrived to the Int RPF in 1997, Then in 2001 he was was sent to the PAC RPF after attempting to blow at the Int Base.

Uwe's ex-wife, Laurisse Stuckenbrock David Miscavige's assistant was ordered by DM to divorce husband Uwe after attempting to blow from the Int Base. Uwe was then sent to the RPF in PAC. Later went onto to get multiple sclerosis

Uwe was extremely upset about his wife divorcing him. While he was in the frame of mind of wanting to leave the sea org, he said something like, "I just want to hear three words from her." Many RPFers had their spouses divorce them because they were no longer in good favor.

In the very late 80s or early 90s, Uwe fell at a construction site at the int base. It was quite a distance that he fell, something like 30 feet, and he badly broke his leg

Sea Org members are not provided with health care or health insurance by the Church of Scientology; Sea Org members, have to sign a contract which is binding through eons of reincarnations, are paid less than $50 a week. RPF is a form of punishment, including reduced rations and hard labor, meted out to the elite Scientology Sea Organization religious workers for perceived crimes against Scientology.

90% of people who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis have a survival rate the same as those who do not have MS; in other words, people who have MS have the same life expectancy as those who don't.

MS tends to affect men more aggressively than women, but it is very rare that someone as young as Uwe Stuckenbrock (at 45) should die from MS. It will be very, very hard for the COS to prove that Uwe fell into that 10% (again, rare for someone that young to die of MS) of people who die of MS and that he was receiving proper treatment for it.

Home - Why We Protest
    Scientology associated deaths
    Ex-Scientology Kids
    Ex Scientologist Message Board - Powered by vBulletin
  10. redplaidsofa Member

Hmmm... something that will appeal more to the average public:

------

"You may think that scientology is just a kooky religion. It's worse than that. People who get deeply involved enough in this cult to know it's deepest secrets are in danger. Those who try to escape are often kidnapped against their will and then placed into Scientology's own private prison, known as the RPF.

Testimony from a prisoner in the RPF has been smuggled to the "outside" world to warn others:

""We are not allowed to be seen by anybody, public or staff. This is supposedly upsetting the regular staff so much on their jobs that we are being secluded from the world. I think they are doing a pretty good job at it, because I'm sure that you don't see about 170 people running around in grey T-shirts do you? Grey T-shirts are by the way "our uniform". We are hidden in the west wing of the building (in Los Angeles) and in the basement.

For over 10 years, the RPF used to be located on the 2nd floor of the Lebanon Hall building, which is right in the middle of the complex. The RPF grew in such number that there was no place to berth everybody and the living conditions were getting just too crowded. The RPF has been very busy moving rooms from one building to another... One of the reasons we had to move everybody over to the other side, was because we were "running into crew" all the time...This apparently upset them and distracted them so much from their daily routines that we have to be segregated with force.... Locks were installed on the emergency doors that go out to the roof between the buildings. We have to travel on that route to not be seen! Only certain people have the keys. and we can not even go back and forth between the buildings, without someone coming with us to totally control that we don't meet any other crewmembers.

All the berthing spaces [sleeping quarters] moved over to the west wing and everybody in the RPF is now living and studying there... We have the berthings on the 2nd floor, both sides. Just look for the white plastic in front of the windows. This was put up to hide the bunk beds that go up to the ceiling!!!

But can you guys believe this: There are about 16 guys in one little room, 4 bunks high. It's so small that it's impossible to have everybody be in the room at the same time, so we have to go to bed staggered in shifts! Another room that is a bit bigger has about 50 men in it. It's 2 rooms with a wall knocked out. The windows are only opened a little bit but there is no ventilation at all. Can you imagine how it smells at night, when 50 sweaty hard working guys take their shoes off? Then you think that one would be able to sleep being totally tired or wiped out from a full day of hard work, but sometimes I can't even sleep because it's horrendous to listen to a bunch of people that snore! The women also live in small rooms with about 15 - 20 in each.

They are also complaining of bad smell and snoring! I'm actually wondering how it feels to live in a regular bed with clean sheets and fresh air, after all these years. Hopefully soon I will be able to experience a real life. By the way, if someone could arrange to have the Health Department come and inspect this area, maybe something could be done about this terrible living situation. It's hard to believe that we have an invisible prison right in the middle of LA. A bunch of sardines packed together in terrible living conditions. If the city would inspect this area, I think they would close it down. It certainly is not humane...let alone religious."

One of Scientology's core beliefs is if you are physically sick, it is your fault. You must have something wrong with your attitude if you let yourself get sick. This means that if you get cancer, pneumonia, or any other serious disease, this is proof that you have sinned against your fellow scientologists and must be demoted or punished for doing so.

These are the conditions under which Uwe Stuckenbrock died. Because he was a prisoner of Scientology who knew too much, he was not allowed to leave Scientology's prison even to get proper medical treatment. His MS was proof to them that he had "witholds" (Scientology's version of "sin") and he needed to be kept in their private prison.

-------------

Yeah, it's tl;dr - maybe go ahead and re-edit until it works. :)
  11. A.Non Hubbard Member

I'm going to make a flyer with some of the above copy.
  12. Anonylemmi Member

"Testimony from a prisoner in the RPF has been smuggled to the "outside" world to warn others:"

Evidence? Can you make this credible? As it stands, that is just hearsay.
  13. Anonylemmi Member

"Testimony from a prisoner in the RPF has been smuggled to the "outside" world to warn others:"

Evidence? Can you make this credible? As it stands, it is just hearsay.
  14. redplaidsofa Member

Here ya go!

A series of missives about Scientology's Gulags
  15. me57 Member

yes please get the Person that stated this to talk to Health and Human Services.
  16. basil Member

That's a nice flyer.
  17. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

what flyer you saying about basil?
  18. basil Member

The Sydney one, couple of posts up.

Personally I'd just use that as is, because it shows the international nature of what we're doing.
  19. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

20. basil Member

Nice.
  21. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

22. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

23. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

do we have any pics of this guy yet??
  24. EastAnon Member

Corrections.
  25. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

26. Mouseyhair Member

The text looks 100% pro-Scientology. Please add something on the front page to make it clear we're against the cult. :/
  27. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

Anyone got stickers, of the mask or just the suit and tie?
  28. Schwabe Member

Pls check Name of Brother "Sacha" - I'm pretty sure it should read "Sascha"
  29. A.Non Hubbard Member

This is a good point. When we were in the Halifax Pride Parade, some people refused some of our fliers because at first glance they appeared to be pro-Scientology. Fortunately we had others and went heavy on those -- alas, ruining our rainbow coloured paper scheme.

Unless you have something not to alarmist but still clearly contrary to the cult in the title or opening paragraph, no one will read further.

A general guide I go by:

"The Dangerous cult known as Scientology believes..." is a good one. It grabs attention and gives you a chance to prove they're a dangerous cult.

"The Church of Scientology believes..." is not. You sound like evangelizing scienos.

"The criminal murderous scam known as Scientology believes..." is accurate but makes the person handing out the flier look like a wingnut.
  30. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Uwe Stuckenbrock has died

quoting Ladybird

"There were several Stuckenbrocks in scientology, one I recall was "Sacha" Stuckenbrock who left the Sea Org years ago and became a public. He spent many years on the OT levels and the Freewinds ship, so if he is another brother (I thought he was Uwe's brother) he should read up on the blue asbestos that was discovered on that ship as it is a highly dangerous cancer causing agent. He is listed here under his first name:"
  31. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

This was just something I was trying to put together quickly for it to be done and ready for the protest come saturday, so yea there'll be changes that need to be done ect.

And I have already got 200 of them done now, but yea any further printing I'll add a logo or something to the front and other changes that need doing
  32. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer

Flyer withdrawn at the wishes of his brother
  33. xenubarb Member

From "rockyslammer" on ARS:

Do you remember a while back these photos of the cruises and dm with a
    girl at the race track? Let me refresh your memory

Celebrity Gossip, Pictures, Videos, Paparazzi's Celebrity Blog

The girl was Laurese. DM made her divorce her husband - yes you
    guessed it - Uwe Stuckenbrock!!!

Uwe was dying in the rpf and dm wanted to show Laurese a good time. A
    guy over here also had Laureses "hand on his shoulder" and knows
    exactly what it means.

Wot's more dm & Laurese don't even care that they were in full public
    view and bound to be photographed - they were with the cruises.

These two have no shame. I think shit in a pit would be more able to
    clear the planet than these two.

regards
    Martin
  34. blank Member

Why specifically?
  35. str Member

Due to this recent event we (Anonymous Munich) will light candels and distribute the following leaflet ...

Wir (Anonymous Munich) werden aus dem gegebenen Anlass Grablichter aufstellen und dazu folgenden Flyer reichen ...

uwewhyaretheydeaddeprevhv4.jpg

36. Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer UPDATED

Ok here's the flyer up to you now guys

uwesc2.jpg

uwe1du8.jpg

Markus seems to be ok with this now, his last two PMs to me on http://forum.exscn.net were more positive. and he said that

"But maybe it would be good...

.... if You make David M. really nervous by spreading the so far right informations about Uwes death whereever you can"

and in me asking for his ok to repost the flyer Markus said "Do you really need my permition?"
  37. blank Member

Re: Uwe Stuckenbrock flyer UPDATED

What he really meant is: DO IT FAGGOT! :D