Customize

Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Hornet, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Hornet Member

Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

Im a total FNG at this. but really wanna start out by knowing how meany is in the DK and able to join. And ill be able to carry 4 to 5 people with me! ... so REPORT IN faggots of denmark!!! :rolleyes:
  2. webkilla Member

Re: Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

this might have been the thread you're looking for: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/262-europe/april-xx-copenhagen-denmark-64252/

but other than that, it looks like there's maybe three or four active danons around.

i used to be in on it too - but grad studies and a girlfriend who loves the cock takes up a lot of my time these days.

still, if i do get the time i still have 500 flyers and my awesome super sign-tech waiting... i just need friggin time!
  3. pedrofcuk Member

Get my bro out! He's the MLO at the AO there.
  4. Nemesis6 Member

I'm still here, obviously. I might be able to get another interested party involved; one whom attended the last protest, but we'll see.
  5. Hornet Member

Will big hugs to the danon strangers ^_^ and im really looking forward to do soming at som point with you guys ^_^

BTW. anyone know if "xenu.nu" is all up to date?
  6. Nemesis6 Member

Xenu.nu hasn't been updated for a long, long time! The new website is at anonym.tk, but that one hasn't seen much activity recently, either.

Vi bliver nød til at få fat i de eks-scientologer der kom til den sidste protest. Det ville epic hvis nogen vidste hvor vi kunne få fat i nogen af dem -- Tror de ville være mere end villige til at give noget backup hvis vi faggots bare kunne få organiseret det her møg.
  7. Hornet Member

Thanks really nice to know. Contacts are everything!

BTW. im a britfag but i live in denmark and my danish aint that well ^_^ i did understand what you sayed tho!

ill be getting a lot more danish living anons on here ^^
  8. Re: Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

Reporting in.'

And i think the ex scientologist can be found on EXSCN.
  9. Anonymous Member

Jeg er admin på anonym.tk

Hvis der er nogle af jer der kunne tænke jer at drive siden til noget, så er jeg villig til at give dig/jer admin status, så i kan ændre ALT på siden.

Skriv inde på chanology.tk / anonym.tk og fortæl hvad du/i har tænkt jer (eller send mig en PM på forumet derinde, jeg hedder Insignificus)
  10. Nemesis6 Member

Can someone contact a specific user on OCMB.net? The user is an ex-scientologist who has attended our previous protests, and if we could get a hold of him, he could potentially get the same ex-scientologists who attended our last protest. I can't type his username on OCMB here, but if someone has a confirmed account there(I just registered, but account confirmation is manual) and is willing to contact the user there, I'll PM you their username. At the last protest, we had four of these guys, and it would be epic to have them attend our next protest.

As for the website, if posting new entries on the main page is easy, I might take you up on that, but I have no experience either running or maintaining a website.
  11. Hornet Member

I got another question. was getting a guy fawks mask hard? iv ben having a hard time finding em!

if im gonna show up to ones of this things with no guy fawks mask then and just bring my mask that i have on my avater... with a pink party hat of cause ^_^
  12. Re: Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

Hmm.. Me?
  13. Hornet Member

NICE... well do we still need to ask ^_^
  14. Anonymous Member

I've added you as an admin now.

Editing is simple.

Make me proud.
  15. Nemesis6 Member

Yeah, you were indeed the one I was gonna contact! If we set up a protest for May, do you think you could get a hold of the two other former scientologists we had at the last demo? We need as many people as we can get! Anyone you know who might be interested, ex-scientologists or otherwise! :)

I got another question. was getting a guy fawks mask hard? iv ben having a hard time finding em!

Masks at protests are strictly forbidden - Guy Fawkes or otherwise. Wearing it backwards however is allowed, but anything that obscures your face in any significant way isn't allowed.

I'll have a look at the the site right now by the way.

Edit: I've just sent a newsletter out to the members of anonym.tk, asking them to chime in on this thread. Still trying to work out how to post new entries on the main page itself! :p
  16. Anonymous Member

To post a news on the front page, go to the forum, scroll to the bottom, there you will find a locked forum, where you can post news to the front page.

Since you are an admin now, it is not locked to you.
  17. Ammitz Member

reporting it!

it worked :)

you guys make some noise when there is a protest and I might show up :cool:

Thank you and good work
  18. Hornet Member

I guess ill be showing up with a muslim burka cuz thats RELIGON ^_^ (i still dont know if thats ok tho)
  19. Hornet Member

A friend of mine may have fixed the mask problem. Face paint the mask on, and add om biggass sun glasses and a hat or hoody. My friends in the law suit bussnis and sayes theres no law against thats sorter stuff. he whould love to join us but he cant risk it with the job hes got!
  20. Anonymous Member

I am a 4th year law student, I have read the section in the danish criminal law, the works behind it, and the commentary in the "Kommenterede straffelov, Speciel del" and the conclusion is that there is no legal exception to the rule.

In the end it's all at the policeman on duty's discretion, but yeah, your lawpal should stick to giving advice that he knows is 100% ;)
  21. Hornet Member

All ways nice to know we got law students on our side ^_^
  22. Anonymous Member

Think of it this way: The law is against hiding your face while protesting, to prevent people from doing vandalism and violence and the like without getting identified. So it doesn't really matter much if it's a mask or excessive face paint which hides your face.
    If you absolutely can't show your face, there are other things than protesting which you can get involved in. Research, letter writing, making fliers and videos etc. etc.
  23. Hornet Member

Indeed. yet i still feel like showing up to show my support.

Btw. i wear a mask for every day use and no ones ben against it so far. If they want to see my face or ask than i well show them my face cuz... i like to hear people scream *day dreaming* ohh anyway... im just saying i havent had any problems with my masks... yet it may come one day... i hope not tho!
  24. Hornet Member

Sorry fag post -_-
  25. Anonymous Member

Reporting in. Wow... I haven't been at a raid for years (I think).
    I'll see if I can collect more people who want to protest.
  26. Anonymous Member

Lawfag here again: Mask law does not apply if you are alone.

It's only banned when in a group (doesn't matter if the rest of the group is masked, or if you intended to enter into a group, and ad hoc group is still a group).

But if you go on a solo protest (and possibly if you are just 2 people, since you can hardly call that a group) then it is not criminal to wear a mask.
  27. Nemesis6 Member

Before I or whoever else post the next protest thread, I need to know one thing: As I understand it, freedom of assembly means that we do not absolutely need to announce our protests to the police, doesn't it? On another subject - What do you guys say: Should the protest be on the 15th or 16th? Just need some info on when you guys can/cannot attend before sending out the newsletter with all the info.
  28. Hornet Member

I would take my mask of for you for saying that... (i dont like hats)
    but again thanks on that information ^_^

i think i can do the 15th, 16th and the 22st ^^
  29. danefag Member

hi there
    me and my friendly friend was at the demonstration this winter
    but i have been working my arse off these last month's so haven't had the time for they internets.

but now that i have more time on my hand we will still bee committed to do more stuff
    i'm thinking of troll raids on the dianetic stands that some times pup up in Copenhagen in the summer time

love, the flying spaghetti monster
  30. Re: Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

Danefag - good idea trolling the stands - but please do try to make it to the protest today at 12 (Jernbanegade) check out the planning thread for more info. And if possible bring a ghetto-blaster. see you soon
  31. danefag Member

shit dicks fuck chiken no .. i saw that to late .. me and my friend is having some serious hateing of my skill to check this forum going on ... i apologise very very much we would love to come we have almost 200 flyers left from last printout.. but hey we are looking forward for the next raid .. we still have some stencils in process maybe a banner/sign

i hope to get more active these next week's/month's

peace cake and love
  32. Re: Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

danefag - it was a BLAST. Go to post game report and have a look at the pics and video. Hopefully we will see you next time. Do you have any idea of were the dianetics stands will be and when?
  33. Hornet Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/281-europe/copenhage-22-may-raid-after-party-66987/

Enjoy ^_^
  34. Re: Whats the Count in Copenhagen!

We have moved on to the protest planning thread......please come and have a look and say in planning of new activities. The word goes that the Scilons have put up a tent at Nytorv. EXPECT US....
  35. webkilla Member

pro-tip for anti-camera faggotry so you dont get facefagged:

get a few infra-red LEDs, a battery, some resistors - make a small infrared lighting gismo. cameras react to the stuff, human eyes do not. this makes you immune to scilons with cams, but not to cops who look you in the eyes.

enjoy your trolling of scilons
  36. another123 Member

from the states, but thought I'd throw this out there:
    Is it agaist the law if people in your group just happen to grow a really bad Goatee?
    stache.jpg
    costumeexpress.com/Moustache-And-Goatee
    • Like Like x 1
  37. danefag Member

LAWL :D
  38. chornos Member

we're still here - but sadly, the danish anons are sprea to different places - I am mostly hanging out on the irc and working with www.anonymous-denmark.org while some hang out on witp. In other words, it would be great, if we were better at keeping better connections. We do have an irc at irc.anonnet.org called #aktivisme which would be better for communicating with each other though :)
  39. Horus Member

40. Anonyfruit Member

I.... Return.... Now, toss me a sign and i'll join up again :D
    • Like Like x 1