Customize

WikiLeaks: UN Peacekeepers Traded Food For Sex

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Rockyj, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Rockyj Member

My bad if story is posted already. I did a quick search & it looked like it hadn't!

THIS IS REALLY SICK!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/01/wikileaks-un-peacekeepers_n_944917.html
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loki's spawn Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

vyrrwg.jpg
  4. Anonymous Member

the things people do, to peel their banana
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Reposted to 4chan.
  6. Rockyj Member

7. LocalSP Member

So the Huffpo calls them prostitutes because they were hungry and would like to stay alive?
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Anonymous Member

Perhaps the U.S.military can be the next cult that Anonymous attempts to destroy.
  9. Rockyj Member

I'm really getting a little perturbed...what has been done about all this?

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/wikileaks_texas_company_helped.php
  10. mongrel Member

So what you're trying to say here is that if I sign up for the UN I can get laid?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

12. sallysock Member

Yes! Support the UN! It's this amazing organization that only assholes disagree with! You can not only get laid, but your kid can go to war in one of 5 differnet countries. I know- the UN is a pipe dream...but it's real and SO very good!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

The joys of contract military personal......
  14. Rockyj Member

Who may be invading your block shortly;-)
  15. Anonymous Member

LIKE^
  16. whosit Member

Wait! People that work for the U.N. might be corrupt?!?!?!?! I'm shocked!!!! SHOCKED; I TELL YOU! Next thing you know food for oil might not be the best program in the world.

And then we have douchebags like this that point to the U.S. military when they have nothing to do with the situation.

God (that guy/gal who isn't around for you non-believers) I love some of the people on this site.
    • Like Like x 1