Customize

شعر با کلمه و شعر سه بعدی

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Dragononymous Member

No offense but Titles like that dont really work for some people..
  3. mongrel Member

But you clicked anyway.....

Edit: And so did I.... :D
  4. Anonymous Member

Could someone please translate this into English? thank you.
  5. Anonymous Member

OP, if you posted video in the wrong place, just report your own post and ask that it be moved to the Iran subforum.
  6. Dragononymous Member

We are mislead!
    or are we...
  7. Anonymous Member

This actually isn't the first time I clicked on a thread and said to myself ... WTF?
  8. iraniam Member

He is an Iranian poet. The first Iranian poet who has created 3D poem. Well....this is first for me as well and I have never seen poems like he has explained in the video. You can read the poems from right to left (Which has always been like this in Persian Language) But now, you can read from left to right (like english) and has almost have the same meaning. Like I said, this a first for me and I hope I translate it the right way for you guys.
  9. subgenius Member

Is that a Banksy for your avatar?
  10. mongrel Member

11. حمید Member

I think there is a difference between Conjunctional and dimensional. Dimensionally, the more the better quality is expected. I am not sure, but I think a poet does ensure to see and feel not to be limited by either conjunctions or dimensions. Although calling it 3 dimensional, the quality expected is pretty good to be. Why is it so limited to be perhaps perhaps congregational?
  12. whosit Member

I'm sure this pulls at the heart strings in some way. But after reading how Egypt is making friends with Iran's leadership today. I just post another jew video.

I'm sure I'm paranoid. I only called this back in January, to be laughed at. Hey Egypt, enjoy your extra special Islamic regime. It worked out really well for Iran.

13. حمید Member

Uncertainties of nonfictional thoughts in mind, being found conflictive can effect undesired which by nature are towards decency lead to prevent destructions naturally not acceptable. This has nothing to do with religion where as it might be about religion. These conflicts have been experienced even before ages however defined to be expressed. A lough to neglect it, A sigh to neglecting it,…..
    A lough with whose result another jew video have been found to be of help, to have realized an ongoing decency being shown, perhaps instead by Sine field. I agree with you, there is more engagement needed from Jew communities to prevent indecency prevailed not only in Egypt, but also everywhere.