Customize

‘Anonymous’ Hacks Several Ugandan Government Websites Over 'Kill the Gays' Bill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddieVroom, Nov 15, 2012.

1. eddieVroom Member

This makes me happy in my pnats.
    http://www.southfloridagaynews.com/...ernment-websites-over-kill-the-gays-bill.html
    • Like Like x 2
  2. eddieVroom Member

I'd like to slap the bitch off these people too. And I'm not even on hormones yet...
    http://www.advocate.com/politics/tr...-wants-teachers-reject-fiction-trans-students

Is it the 12/21 thing drawing out the hate this season?
  3. Anonymous Member

I wonder if Uganda has succumbed to the old lie that gays are pedophiles. The death penalty is pretty extreme, even for a rabidly homophobic government.
  4. As a former resident of Baja Wisconsin, I formally apologize for the behaviour of the primitives south of your border. Then again, if I understood them, I'd still live there. Greetings from points west!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

This makes me sad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/court...of-remebrance-a-reporters-list_b_2134365.html

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. A.O.T.F Member

Kudos to Anonymous New Jersey ... Nice work people
  7. Anonymous Member

Funny, in other threads supporting illegal activities is frowned upon.
  8. Anonymous Member

The op is over, no one is promoting or planning it here. Chill.
  9. Anonymous Member

I am chilled, and I said supporting.
  10. eddieVroom Member

fify
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Little uneasy tha "anonymous" is behaving a little like the US gov, when did anon become the world police?
  12. A.O.T.F Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

So hacking other countries gov, or anyone else for that matter, anon disagrees with is ok and doesn't stink of Internet bullies?
  14. A.O.T.F Member

So do you think it's OK for Governments in other countries to "Murder Death Kill" it's own citizens because of said citizens sexual preference? ... It's the 21st Century baby,not the 13th,and if we can help people in any way to fight injustices be it on ALL LEVELS .. We'll continue to Hack The Fucking Planet.
  15. Anonymous Member

That's exactly the attitude I was talking about, who made us the world police? What gives us the right to steam in if we think a situation is wrong? I'm all for helping the people of certain countries or anyone for that matter but I'm uneasy with the "Do what we say or we hack the fuck out of you" mentality. With an entity such as anon with no leadership then who knows where that is leading. Anon is not the ones who decide what the world does.
  16. A.O.T.F Member

1: You failed to answer my question

2: You said -
    I don't believe for one second that you are who you purport to be. You're definitely not one of us.

3: We're not your friend
  17. Random guy Member

Can't see anyone have invaded anything here. Giving a hateful government a slap for free isn't really comparable to invading anyone to get the hands on their oil.
  18. Anonymous Member

1: read my post then try again.

2: who said you were one of the "us"

3: im so glad I'm not your friend.
  19. Anonymous Member

I said a little like the US
  20. Anonymous Member

Uganda... the world's first Scientologist country?
  21. ---- Member

22. Sonichu Moderator

Perhaps you are referring to our INITIATIVES.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/#initiatives.276

Generally speaking, we don't create a new initiative forum unless there is a huge amount of discussion in off topic, or other random forums.

For example, we didn't use to have the "Occupy Wall Street" Initiative. But after it got a lot of news, and there were many threads talking about it, we created a space for people to discuss further.

If this doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask further.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. hushpuppy Member

Welcome to WWP ----. Anonymous has many factions; this particular site is a place for legal activism only. We do discuss OPs that are morally admirable but legally questionable, however the planning takes place elsewhere.

There is an existing thread about this atrocity of that particular bill proposal here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...-over-kill-the-gays-bill.106491/#post-2224433

A mod will likely merge your thread with that one, to avoid parallel discussions - that's how we keep the forums readable.

But welcome !
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. ---- Member

INITIATIVES yes, that's what I meant curse my lack of enlish.

Merge away. thank you for welcome.

please pm me abut this place elsewhere so i can be sure to avoid it.
  25. Anonymous Member

Dude, this isn't some huge Moral Dilemma. It's a government putting people to death for their sexual preference. If you really see nothing wrong with that, then by all means, sit back and bitch about what people are doing.

This is the 21st Century. It's not appropriate to imagine that you are all alone. If you do fucktarded stupid things on the internet, someone is probably going to notice. And Anons eventually notice everything.

tl;dr Uganda website provoked Anons ire. They got some butt rape for their stupid ideas. Trolls will Troll.
  26. Anonymous Member

So anons are now the self appointed rulers of the internets?
  27. Anonymous Member

The post said nothing about ruling anyone.

This is like someone getting hacked on dA. Someone does something incredibly stupid, [Ugandans talk about putting homosexuals to death] And Anons retaliating for the lulz. [gaining access to their websites.]

If your idea can't stand open public scrutiny, there is probably someone opposing it.

This isn't about Anons creating the world in their image, it's about Anons latching onto a single incident.
  28. Anonymous Member

Yeah because anon hacks are very rare eh.
  29. Anonymous Member

Of course not! Anons hack all the time. What I meant by "Single Incident" was that this isn't some sort of social Engineering that Anons are doing. They attacked this one stupid thing Uganda is doing. Anons aren't trying to shape the world, they smelled controversy, and felt like hacking to get attention.
  30. Anonymous Member

Killing people isn't just stupid.