Customize

“cut your fuckin balls off.” David Miscavige Terrorist

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by KittyKatSpanker, Mar 9, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I knew scilons are stupid, but not that stupid., this reeks at Mike Rinder trying to get sympathy.

Mike, calling you out, post all the headers, faggot. I don't believe you.

Maybe we can trace the IP and show where it really came from
  2. i just noticed he said it came from hushmail, so no IP, but he can post headers as proof. i dont believe him
  3. w/e

Whatever.
    It's probably true.
  4. w/e

Here is the address:

shutthefuckupasshole@shithead.com
  5. Thank you bro's

David Miscavige Sue me
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Why? Just because Rinderburn2 said it?

Let the cult be the ones to bury themselves with undoxed accusations. That's what creates lulz because their made up shit up ends up backfiring sooner or later. We don't need the same thing happening in the wrong direction. But even more, the better the dox, the more it buries the cult.

Let's see the headers!
  7. Intelligence Member

With tiny rasin-balls ... if any?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Or saggy balls with a tiny dick, who would know really ? Tom ?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. mike is such the troll
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

LMAO thread, 'tiny raisin balls', goddamnitt Dave, you owe me a T-shirt (red wine), boogers-are-them LOLOLOL!

iya,
  11. DeathHamster Member

Learn to Internet.

It was posted to the blog. The server hosting the blog forwarded whatever poster filled into the edit boxes to Rinder's hushmail account. Rinder has the IP address of the poster, and the rest is junk. (i.e. "shutthefuckupasshole@shithead.com") The only headers will be between the blog server and Rinder's hushmail account.

But you knew that, right?
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Random guy Member

According to Rinder, this has been reported to the proper authorities, (i.e. not us).
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Intelligence Member

Exactly. If it was from and to an email account you may not find where the email originated from.
    Perhaps a court order to the Server, but big hassle and requires convincing a Judge for the Order.

The email to Rinder's blog is easy as seen below on my nacononcanada.com Blog:

312g28k.jpg

fdtu7r.jpg

Even more sophisticated for monitoring who, where, and when is HERE:

http://piwik.org/

When installed, it gives you this including all IP ADDRESSES:

http://tinyurl.com/nvrnfkb
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

These threats, harassment and intimidation is not ONLY to Rinder, but several others.

And not just emails, but text messages, and dropped cell calls. And this is hard to believe, but
    two SPs recently have been received calls to their cell phones from their own number. At first,
    I didn't think it was real until yesterday someone posted a video of it happenening to his girlfriend ...
    the exact same as the the other person told me was happening to them.

These ^^^ cell calls may not have come from an OP harassing - could be a new way unethical
    telemarketers are getting through to fresh meat -- who knows?

http://tonyortega.org/2015/03/09/monday-2/#more-20863

• Like Like x 2
  15. DeathHamster Member

Spoofing caller-id isn't new. It's the same gimmick telemarketers have used for years, and for the nasty and dangerous prank of "swatting".
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. w/e

18. How has the his reports to the authorities gone? I mean he went to the police and has told them everything he ever saw done wrong in the cult right? The police immediately then made up warrants to start arresting people right?
  19. w/e

I like trolls.
  20. so, where are the full headers, Mike? or need more time to doctor them?
    idontbelieveit
    This message by idontbelieveit has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  21. BigBeard Member

Victim: I want to report a crime.
    FBI/Police SOP: Don't discuss this case with anyone until we tell you otherwise.

You want the e-mail info troll? File an FOIA request with the FBI/Police.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  22. loriisfree Member

As you know this happened to me twice a while back. Was really weird getting a call...looking at the caller ID and seeing it was my house number! in MY case tho I called the phone company immediately afterwards and reported it. Then my dad...who's name the phone is in called them on the second time. As a retired LEO they put a flag on the number and hasn't happened again. Not sure what was happening but.....nothing like THAT since. Cult? Maybe....since it was just after I blocked some of their numbers that were calling me from. ;) Unscrupulous telemarketer? Maybe that too but they didn't say anything. Number has been on Federal Do not Call Registry for two years.
  23. Herro Member

Please don't use the term "faggot." It's hateful and bigoted.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Herro Member

Making wild accusations without supporting evidence? Bitch please, that's a time honored WWP tradition. Get a load of this guy.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. RavenEyes Member

Also, a time-honored tradition. Don't be two-faced.
  26. failboat Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Random guy Member

Har-har.

You'll have to pop over to Rinder's blog and ask him, but I suppose he sent the e-mail with headers etc to the cops. At least that's what I would have done.