Customize

“Have you ever ass-fucked a cow?" "Then you run staring at the horse’s dick whole track"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

unrelated trippiness

2. fishypants Moderator

Somebody needs to tell these deluded idiots that consenting adults having extra-marital sex is not a criminal act in most countries, and hasn't been since the Victorian era.

Generally speaking, criminal law doesn't concern itself with sexual pecadillos.

Unlike Scientology law, which seems to be full of prurient interest in them.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

wow just wow
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. RolandRB Member

Turn the title into a Scientology madrigal like the ones written by Weelkes.

Have-you-ever-arse-fucked-a-cow-oh-arse-fucked-a-cow-or-stared-at-a-horses-dick?
    Tra-la-la-la-la, tra-la-la-la-arse-fucked-arse-fucked-a-cow?

I can imagine it being sung by the City of London Aldermen Choir Ensemble.

P.S. Weelkes is one of my heroes. Google "urinating on the Dean from the organ loft".
    • Funny Funny x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

these do so often seem to go together... ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jensting Member

I'll never hear the phrase "a crew of tough sons of bitches" in quite the same way as before, that's for sure.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. Mutante Member

user was banned for this post
  8. RolandRB Member

I Fucka da one cow .........
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. RightOn Member

every time I see the title it looks like ass fucked a clown
  10. Anonymous Member

Oh, Olofsson! If he's Swedish, he's genetically predispositioned to stare at horse's dicks. They used worship them back on the whole track, considering that the Swedes thought they had something swinging to compare to that.

LOL, Norsemen.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

It's a new day.

Your'e twisted.

You're welcome.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I considered it child abuse to take kids to a boring circus and always hated frieking clowns and L.Ron Hubbard, clowns got it comin to em, freight trains are hunting down Hubbard's sorry ass on Venus.......................

That's 2 things I hate and well, Marty's blog, so 3 things total (Clowns, Hubbard, Marty's blog = 3 ring circus) i guess I must be a hater.........

Everything else, I'm all about love and light :) and exposing Scientology/Narconon's disgusting abuses of their members and non-members associated in any way with their duped followers........
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

user was banned for this post
  14. Sex with farm animals is fair game in Hubbardstown, to be auduted out and of course all revelations written down in the pc's folder. It's an RPF security check question, so apparently it's part of L. Ron Hubbard's 'Scriptures'.
  15. Anonymous Member

Sacred writings
    uh huh huh huh huh huh
    uh huh huh
    yeah
    m huh huh huh
    • Like Like x 1

16. Uh-huh, indeed.......

All of L. Ron Hubbard's abusive policies and other writings are Scientology 'Scriptures' per LRH, the abusive cow-ard himself.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard's RPF

Google: L. Ron Hubbard's Abusive Children's Policies
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

'150 pages of craziness'

Dayam they kept shit simple in the olden days, why Hubbard no learn?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DodoTheLaser Member

The most common denominator between Hubbard and his best scientology lieutenants/rabid followers is stealthy, half-conscious, pre-conditioned MANIPULATION. I lived, acted upon and witnessed it over and over. First you manipulate yourself and than others. That's why scientologists are both victims and victimizers. All based on a common sense, good-feel advices transitioned into a pseudo-scientific "tech" (with some relief/cognitions here and there and don't forget the E-Meter reads!) promising Clear and OT uber states in bazzilion words (books and lectures, so you "ready"), even if you have to be humiliated by horse dicks whole track questions, it's all good.

Except it's not, Scientology is one MEAN fucking joke. And a scam lesson. There are NO Clears and OT's. Just conned people who try to make a sense out of it all. Both in and out. And otherwise."subjective" wins, umm. Ok, Marty. Just how beneficial they are? Ask the Dynamics. And all the defected OT VIII's. End of rant. Fuck.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

"Horsejack and the Whole Track" is the new name of my band. We'll have our diminutive frontman in full SO uniform and standing on a box.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  21. If Jack helped you off a horse, would you help Jack off a horse?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Krautfag Member

contributing in epic thread
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RolandRB Member

Therein lies a profound spiritual truth!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. DodoTheLaser Member

Knowledge is free:

So as Rammstein:

Go.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BozzWogg Member