Customize

中南海和白宫的绝密 Zhongnanhai and the White House's Top Secret

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by niming0625, Jun 24, 2013.

1. niming0625 Member

CCP vivo removal of the internal organs of political prisoners, the Obama administration even help the CCP to conceal crimes against humanity! Obama administration and the Chinese Communist Party to unite persecuted me, they use electronic mind control weapons! As long as this top-secret documents public, the Obama administration and the CCP will collapse! This top-secret documents, including the fax I sent to the White House, but also includes suggestions I sent to Zhongnanhai. I beg you to help me! Save my family!

中共活体摘除政治犯的内脏,奥巴马政府竟然帮助中共隐瞒反人类暴行!奥巴马政府和中共联合起来迫害我,他们使用电子精神控制武器!只要公开这份绝密文件,奥巴马政府和中共就会垮台!这份绝密文件包括我发给白宫的传真,还包括我发给中南海的建议。我恳求您救救我!救救我全家人!

http://m0.mail.sina.com.cn/apps/netdisk/download.php?id=369f2349afaaa66336fcb8943b24978b

December 30, 2012 e-mail sent to the Japanese Embassy

As long as Japan has a strong strategic nuclear strike capability, Communist spies will no longer dare to insult the Japanese ambassador.

Dear Ambassador wooden temple:
    Hello! No strategic nuclear weapons, Japan has not truly global power, Japan will suffer contempt other nuclear powers, or even insult. Therefore, Japan must join the nuclear club. If the other nuclear powers trying to stop developing nuclear weapons in Japan, the Japanese completely open to the world, "I send a fax to the White House." As long as public documents, the CCP dictatorship will collapse, the Obama administration will probably fall.

I know the United States has been a painful experience for the Pacific War brooding. I hope that the United States recognize the reality, and now Japan is the freedom, democracy, constitutionalism, the rule of law country, is Western civilization has undergone the baptism of the country. The Japanese believe in universal values, absolutely impossible to make any harm to the United States to do. In sharp contrast, the CCP not only the massacre of tens of thousands of patriotic students and Beijing residents, but also committed a series of human organ harvesting atrocities against humanity. Such an oppressive dictatorship not only has a huge number of nuclear arsenals, and the escalating nuclear strike capability. Since even the CCP can have nuclear weapons, and that Japan Why not have nuclear weapons? As long as Japan has a strong strategic nuclear strike capability, Communist spies will no longer dare to insult the Japanese ambassador.

Here I talk about Japan to develop nuclear weapons to note a few questions.

First, confidentiality and ambiguous policy. Japan in the development and production of nuclear weapons in the process, must be strictly confidential. Confidentiality is intended to reduce unnecessary trouble. If I came to power, Japan has no need to be kept confidential. Who is opposed to Japan to develop nuclear weapons, and I'll get anyone. In public, Japanese neither admitted possessing nuclear weapons, nor deny it. Japan's position is "no comment." "No comment," the words eloquently, is itself a psychological deterrent. The main role of nuclear weapons is to deter.

Second, the nuclear test site. No matter how powerful supercomputer in Japan, but also for several real nuclear tests. Japanese mainland certainly inappropriate, in the Pacific is not very convenient. Israel and South Africa have teamed up to provide nuclear test site in South Africa, Israel, South Africa, gave several nuclear warheads, was later destroyed in South Africa. Japan and Brazil together can, Brazil and Japan are just as eager to win the respect of the world, but Brazil's industrial base and scientific and technological level is still insufficient to support Brazil's ambitions. Brazil could provide nuclear test site in Japan, Japan should help Brazil develop nuclear weapons. Historically, Brazil has accepted many Japanese nationals, Japan and Brazil friendship pretty good.

Third, nuclear warheads and delivery systems. Japan has a 500 to 1,000 nuclear warheads more appropriate, all thermonuclear warhead. In order to ensure the reliability of strategic nuclear deterrence, Japan should develop nuclear strike capability Armed Trinity. Japan must have at least six strategic nuclear submarines, of which at least three strategic nuclear submarines remain in combat duty status. Japan can have 50 strategic bombers, strategic bombers should have a supersonic, long-range, large-scale, some stealth and other features. The integrated use of a variety of advanced detection means can break stealth technology, it is not necessary to develop a comprehensive Japanese stealth strategic bombers.

Without further ado, I hope, Mr. Prime Minister, immediately proceed to develop and implement Japan's nuclear weapons program. Fight within a decade, so that Japan's strategic nuclear strike capability comprehensive than the Chinese. By that time, Japan will become so that all Japanese people are very proud of global power, becoming a multi-polar world in a major power centers.

Why I support the Japanese development of nuclear weapons? The main reason is to compete hegemony. The so-called US-Japan alliance, the United States on the one hand with the Japanese forces to contain China, the other is to strengthen Japan's control, to prevent Japan's military comeback. Although Japan is an ally of the United States, but the United States to Japan often dictates. 1980s, the United States forced the yen appreciates sharply, hit Japan's export industries. The early 1990s, the Japanese real estate bubble burst, the Japanese economy has caught up to twenty years recession. Japan succumbed to the United States on the surface, but in fact the Japanese to suppress discontent in the heart. If the new China actively soliciting Japan, let Japan more independent as possible get rid of U.S. control, not only conducive to promoting a multipolar world trends, but also to break the U.S. strategy of containment in the Pacific region. China's modernization is inseparable from Japan, China must learn from the Japanese. China's economic and social development level of at least four years behind than in Japan, nearly two generations. Japan is the only one of the countries affected by the Chinese culture, the Japanese can be made to do, why can not China? China's political reform, social reform, education reform, etc., should learn from Japan's successful experience.

Sino-Japanese territorial dispute culprit is the United States. The early 1970s, the United States ignored China's opposition, unilaterally handed over the Diaoyu Islands to Japan. In 1972, when the Sino-Japanese diplomatic normalization talks, Chinese leaders deliberately avoided the territorial issue, the objective for the current impasse lay hidden. The purpose of the United States that year to do that is to be placed between China and Japan in a bomb too close to avoid the two countries. This is like the British colonists in China and India drew a McMahon Line, resulting into a long-term Sino-Indian border dispute. Because France and Germany to achieve a settlement, so the EU to be able to be born and grow. In many cases, the relationship between the U.S. and EU competing. America certainly do not want to appear a Japanese community.

Added: September 2010 Diaoyu Islands collision, the Chinese Air Force Su-27 missiles hung out with the Japanese Air Self-Defense Force fighter F-15 fighter in the fierce fight over the East China Sea, the two sides each with a radar lock fighters, but no fire. This air battle eventually forced Japan to release Chinese captain. This proposal is dispatched fighter I first put forward.

2012年12月30日发给日本大使馆的邮件

只要日本拥有强大的战略核打击能力,中共特务就再也不敢侮辱日本驻华大使。

尊敬的木寺大使:
    您好!没有战略核武器,日本就不是真正意义上的全球大国,日本就会遭受其他核大国的轻视,甚至侮辱。所以,日本必须加入核武器俱乐部。如果其他核大国试图阻止日本研制核武器,日本完全可以向全世界公开《我向白宫发传真》。只要公开这份文件,中共独裁统治就会崩溃,奥巴马政府恐怕也会倒台。

我知道美国一直对太平洋战争的惨痛经历耿耿于怀。我希望美国认清现实,现在的日本是自由、民主、宪政、法治的国家,也是经受过西方文明洗礼的国家。信奉普世价值观的日本,绝对不可能做出任何伤害美国的事情。与此形成鲜明对照的是,中共不仅屠杀了十多万爱国学生和北京市民,还犯下活摘人体器官等一系列反人类暴行。这样一个暴虐的独裁政权不但拥有数量庞大的核武库,而且不断升级核打击能力。既然连中共都可以拥有核武器,那日本凭什么不能拥有核武器?只要日本拥有强大的战略核打击能力,中共特务就再也不敢侮辱日本驻华大使。

下面我说一下日本研制核武器需要注意的几个问题。

第一,保密和模糊政策。日本在研制和生产核武器的过程中,务必严格保密。保密是为了减少不必要的麻烦。如果我上台执政,日本就用不着保密。谁反对日本研制核武器,我就把谁搞定。在公开场合,日本既不承认拥有核武器,也不否认。日本的立场就是“无可奉告”。“无可奉告”这四个字意味深长,本身就是一种心理上的威慑。核武器的主要作用就是威慑。

第二,核试验地点。不管日本的超级计算机多么强大,也要进行几次真正的核试验。日本本土肯定不合适,在太平洋进行也不太方便。以色列曾经和南非联手,南非提供核试验场所,以色列送给南非几个核弹头,后来被南非销毁了。日本可以和巴西联手,巴西和日本一样渴望赢得全世界的尊重,但是巴西的工业基础和科学技术水平还不足以支撑巴西的雄心壮志。巴西可以为日本提供核试验场所,日本应当帮助巴西发展核武器。历史上,巴西接纳了许多日本侨民,日本和巴西的交情还算不错。

第三,核弹头和运载工具。日本拥有500枚到1000枚核弹头比较合适,全部是热核弹头。为了确保战略核威慑的可靠性,日本应当发展陆海空三位一体的核打击能力。日本必须拥有至少6艘战略核潜艇,其中至少3艘战略核潜艇保持在战斗值班状态。日本可以拥有50架战略轰炸机,战略轰炸机应当具有超音速、远程、大型化、部分隐形等特征。综合运用多种先进的探测手段完全可以破解隐形技术,所以日本没有必要研制全面隐形的战略轰炸机。

事不宜迟,我希望首相先生立即着手制定和实施日本的核武器计划。争取在十年之内,使日本的战略核打击能力全面超越中国。到那个时候,日本必将成为让全体日本人民深感自豪和骄傲的全球大国,成为多极世界中的一大力量中心。

我为什么支持日本发展核武器?主要原因就是抗衡霸权主义。所谓的美日同盟,美国一方面借助日本的力量牵制中国,另一方面就是加强对日本的控制,防止日本的军事力量东山再起。日本虽然是美国的盟友,但是美国经常对日本颐指气使。20世纪80年代,美国强迫日元大幅升值,重创日本出口产业。到90年代初,日本房地产泡沫破灭,日本经济从此陷入长达二十多年的低迷状态。日本表面上屈服于美国,但是事实上日本把不满情绪压抑在内心深处。如果新中国积极拉拢日本,让日本更加独立自主,尽可能挣脱美国的控制,不仅有利于推动世界多极化趋势,而且还能够打破美国在太平洋地区的战略围堵。中国的现代化事业离不开日本,中国必须向日本学习。中国的经济和社会发展水平比日本落后至少四十年,差不多两代人的时间。日本是唯一一个深受中华文化影响的发达国家,日本能做成的事,中国为什么做不到?中国的政治改革、社会改革、教育改革等等都应当借鉴日本的成功经验。

中日两国领土争端的罪魁祸首是美国。70年代初,美国不顾中国的反对,单方面把钓鱼岛移交给日本。1972年,中日邦交正常化谈判时,中国领导人刻意回避领土问题,客观上也为目前的僵局埋下隐患。美国当年那样做的目的,就是为了在中国和日本之间放置一枚炸弹,避免中日两国过分靠拢。这就好比,英国殖民者在中国和印度之间划了一条麦克马洪线,造成中印两国陷入长期的边界纷争。因为法国和德国实现了和解,所以欧盟才能够诞生并且发展壮大。很多时候,美国和欧盟的关系是相互竞争的。美国当然不希望再出现一个中日共同体。

补充:2010年9月钓鱼岛撞船事件,中国空军出动挂满导弹的苏-27战斗机与日本航空自卫队的F-15战斗机在东海上空激烈缠斗,双方用雷达锁定对方战机,但是没有开火。这场空中较量最终迫使日本释放中国船长。出动战斗机这个建议是我首先提出来的。

http://m0.mail.sina.com.cn/apps/netdisk/download.php?id=369f2349afaaa66336fcb8943b24978b