Customize

10-year-old Haitian falls of Volunteer Minister's roof and dies

Discussion in 'Media' started by anon4eva, May 10, 2010.

1. anon4eva Member

2. NCSP Member

re: SCIENTOLOGY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

Horrible. Probably a little soon to be blaming the Scis though. For all we know, these particular VMs' hearts may have been in the right place and, if so, they've got enough to deal with right now.
  3. BLiP Member

Those VM's were down their to exploit the tragedy:

Fuck em.
  4. EyeOnSci Member

Hmmmm.

Kids do stuff like this.

How many kids climb on the roof and jump off into the backyard pool? I've seen lots of teenaged kids do that. She would be a bit young but not unimaginable for a fearless kid.

However, if she was not being properly attended to, child neglect would certainly be a possibility.
  5. anon4eva Member

Yeah I can usually agree but in FLA most pools are screened in.......
  6. RightOn Member

SUH-NAP
  7. NCSP Member

Of course the VM program is terrible, but I would assume that most VMs really believe that they're helping. I'm not saying these people are white as snow, but *for all we know* they may have genuinely cared about this kid. Do we really want to attack people who just lost a child through what may have been no fault of their own? (*May have been*.)

The article is very sketchy on the details, and says the police are investigating, so we'll probably learn more later.

PS - Neglect probably isn't a factor here; the article says the homeowner was on the roof with her. Is it weird that they would be on the roof in the first place? Of course. But kids do stuff like that -- I used to like to go on the roof.
  8. rof Member

Nobody told her the pool was closed.

Epic Pool Haitian
  9. xenubarb Member

Kid was probably "protected by postulates." Which means actual supervision isn't necessary.
  10. Anonymous Member

The news says the kid got on the roof on her own will. Wonder if she was actually instructed to get there, what the implications might be...
  11. manly man Member

^^^ wat he/she said
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^^This!

They may have cared about the child but considering the horror the kid just came from they certainly didn't think proper supervision was necessary which to me spells probable negligence!!!!
  13. Anonymous Member

That's "according to [Elizabeth] Watts". Regardless, a 10 year old child has no business being on the roof of a house to help "the owner of the home". Thankfully an investigation is underway.
  14. Anonymous Member

Fell through the screen. Read the story before posting next time.

--

I hate them at moments like this. I work at NOT hating them and then something like this happens.

And I hate them.

SO, does that make me a hate group?

Fuckers. Fuck them.
  15. AnonyMary Member

This is so sad. What the heck was Campbell thinking allowing a 10 year old to come up on the roof in the early evening like that.

"She was going to help whatever he was doing," Watts said. "I'm not sure what (he) was doing." [..] Sometime around 7:50 p.m., Anais fell through the pool screen[..]

I'm sorry but this is the product of a belief in there being OT states and the 'children are thetans' false info.
    Mike Campbell - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

[Hello, my name is Mike Campbell, and here is a little bit about myself:
    I live in San Jose, California with my wife, Mary, and our two young daughters, Lea and Lauren. We all use Dianetics and Scientology to make our lives better. It never ceases to amaze me how well my children are doing just using some of the simple things they know about themselves and others. As a parent I share with my wife a deep sense of joy, pride and accomplishment in these results. We have similar achievements in our personal and family relationships, our business dealings and in the various community activities sponsored by the Church of Scientology. We view life as a game where we have a better chance of winning because of the tools we have to help us achieve our goals and to help others achieve theirs. Needless to say, we have a limitless gratitude to L. Ron Hubbard for the endless work he did resulting in the basic discoveries of life which make up Scientology. You should try it.]

No thanks, Mike Campbell
  16. Goosh Goosh Member

holy fucking shit

just when i thought they couldn't look any worse, this happens

/r/ we milk this for all its worth
  17. Sponge Member

Poor [STRIKE]thetan in a small body[/STRIKE] kid.

Hint: As a rough guide, to prevent early death of a 10 year old, it helps if you don't let them do things that are on the prohibited list for the state/federal child labor laws.
  18. Anonymous Member

I suppose the roof scenario is the Campbells' version. What is independently verified so far, is that she died of "complications from blunt head trauma."
  19. Anonymous Member

Poons needed.
  20. Anonymous Member

At least these guys bothered to go to Haiti back in 2008, before the recent Earthquake - so although part of their reason for being there was to spread a totalitarian master race cult, part of what they were doing seems to be more worthwhile than most VMs do. And they actually brought somebody below working age back with them - that was pretty decent of them.

Awaiting the investigation.
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

I'll leave this here...

Michael Robert & Mary Margaret Campbell
    1540 Chateau Wood Drive
    Clearwater, FL 33764
    (727) 532-9397

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/70391977.pdf

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/53467851.pdf

Mike Campbell - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

... and their lovely daughter....

Removed the daughter and son's dox, go do your harassment somewhere else and stick to relevant info
  23. Anon123456 Member

"She was going to help whatever he was doing," Watts said. "I'm not sure what (he) was doing." [..] Sometime around 7:50 p.m., Anais fell through the pool screen[..]"

when asked why the child was on the roof campbell replied with inaudible mumbles and the police decided that was a good enough explanation. excellent detective work over there in clearwater.
  24. Relyt Member

Well, I'll let everyone speculate here, it's hard to know what happened exactly, but the first thing I thought of was "slave labor". I'm gonna let the police investigate and see what happens from there.
  25. Rockyj Member

I think I am going to throw up.
    No business for a 10 year child to be on roof & there is no reason for adult to allow it but oh wait I have so much gratitude for LRH for his brainwashing tech & belief that children are just adults in a child's body.
  26. Triumph Member

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9147509"]http://vimeo.com/9147509[/ame]
    Anis Jean was mentioned in the video and the correct age was also mentioned.

Anais is one of Claude Reginald Jeans 4 children
    and possibly the child in question

Claude Jean is a Scientologists and worked in haiti with Cary Goulston and turned over the ownership of his 2 orphanages to Scientology "Future Haiti"
    according to the video News report Anais is 10

there is lots of info posted on Claude Reginald Jean and His relationship with Scientology and the orphanage on other threads here.
    his children were given full scholarships to Clearwater Academy weeks after the earthquake

His Family was on the return flight with John Travolta..from Haiti

edit this is defiantly his child..who was involved in the accident

this is not a case of Adoption..Claude Has Dual Citizen Ship and His Children were here on a 90 day visa.
    awaiting citizen ship.

there is lots on info Here @WWP Regarding Claude Jean

always a tragedy when a child dies..

theres more on Claude Reginald Jean Search forum
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/search.php?searchid=518934

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9383650"]http://vimeo.com/9383650[/ame]

its the twin girls climbing the rock wall

the Orphanage is also mentioned here and that Claude Jean donated land to the Scilons
    this is the orphanage currently being run as Future of Haiti
  27. Anonymous Member

I wonder if there is someone looking out for her, to ensure they are really working to find out what happened exactly, to bring accountability where due. I understand she came here alone with these Scientology's-image-must-be-preserved-at-all-costs Scientologists, right?
  28. Bipolart Member

Dear Lord. Another tragedy.
  29. Cheshirecat Member

^ Seconded
  30. AnonymousNow Member

Story infers he/she was helping with roofing work. See here:

"On April 29, Anais climbed a ladder and followed "the owner of the home" onto the roof.

"She was going to help whatever he was doing," Watts said. "I'm not sure what (he) was doing.""

Very curious. I want to know whose house this is, whether Scilon owned.
  31. themadhair Member

Erm...no. Hubbard quite clearly states that if a child is hurt it is the fault of the parents for creating a dangerous environment. Trufax.
  32. Smurf Member

The police can only go on the verbal statements from the Campbells and anyone else (perhaps a neighbor) that observed the incident.

And yes, Scientology is partly responsible because Mike Campbell is an adherent to the ridiculous Scio belief that children are adult thetans in children's bodies, therefore, should be treated as adults.

Mike Campbell should be charged with child negligence and contributing to the death of a minor.

"You want to raise your child in such a way that you don’t have to control him, so that he will be in full possession of himself at all times."

How to Live with Children, How can Scientology help me...
  33. Anonymous Member

And a "dangerous environment" as per Hubbard is when there are SPs in the vicinity.
  34. AnonymousNow Member

Yea, I totally gelled on my comment, of course they are Scilons who own this home:

"Mike Campbell, 54, was featured in a December 2008 Tampa Bay Informer article and described as one of three Scientology volunteer ministers who went to Haiti in November 2008 to deliver Kenaf seeds to feed thousands. They also provided educational tools developed by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard to "assist them in reversing their unprecedented rate of economic decline," the article said."
  35. Sponge Member

36. Triumph Member

Claude Reginald Jean is also a scientologist..

he was in Haiti as part of the VMs months ago.. he owned 2 orphanages Before the earthquake that the buildings were reported destroyed. most of the children were found unharmed.and he turned them over to (edit)"Future Haiti" administered by Scientology

his 4 children were here on 90 day visas.

they were given full scholarships to Clearwater Academy

he had 4 children one being a 10yr old Anais Jean

I sent what I know along to the journalist who wrote the OP article in the SP Times

there are a couple of local Florida news reports on this guy and his children
    also a few dozen Scilon press releases.
    info about the orphanages etc..

IMO the scholarships looked to me like they were a payoff , in exchange for the orphanages..
    and there is plenty of info connect the dots.
    the video I posted earlier in the thread confirms some of this..

Scientology 'to stay' in Haiti
    Scientologists flown to Haiti by John Travolta to help in the relief effort plan to set up a permanent base in the stricken country once the aid operation is complete.
    Published: 11:03AM GMT 03 Feb 2010

They have already set up an orphanage and a school and plan to build a church.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/haiti/7144621/Scientology-to-stay-in-Haiti.html

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...tics-involved-adopting-haiti-orphanage-64831/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/florida-groups-unite-build-orphanage-school-60904/

here is the scilon web site for Future Haiti http://www.thefutureofhaiti.org/
    Barbara Schneider aka Barbara Santos does the fund-raising on facebook

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/haiti-charity-scam-60531/11/

Susan Robillard Montreal Runs the school also a Scientology project
    Martin Luther King College grades 1-9(Not A college or University)
    [IMG]

notice the applied scholastics books attached to the bottom of the photo

Claude Jean was also involved in helping Susan Robillard set up the school
  37. DeathHamster Member

Doesn't look like too shabby a neighborhood.
    1540 Chateau Wood Drive Clearwater, FL - Google Maps
  38. Triumph Member

this is something else I was looking for and its very relevant.

a lot of us have seen this link before

I'll just keep it simple here

Scientology Cult Targets Haiti for Slave Labor
    skipping text
    Claude Reginal Jean. and Mike Campbell worked together in Haiti

Global Pioneers is a front group set up by Cary Goulston,Mike Campbell Brad Kugler and Claude Reginald Jean , 2 years prior to the massive earthquake in 2008

BELLACIAO - Scientology Cult Targets Haiti for Slave Labor - Lilly von Marcab

Global Pioneers shares its name with a Christian Group
    This Is Global Pioneers Haiti (Scilon Site)
    http://www.theglobalpioneers.com/success.htm
    Claude Jean is in the red Dianetics shirt in the middle of the picture on this web site at the back of the group with the glasses
    Cary Goulston on the far left and Mike Campbell on the right (not 100% sure on Mike)

I believe that 10yr old Anais Jean was Claude Jeans Daughter that died..

easer to read same as above.
    Scientology Cult Targets Haiti for Slave Labor
    http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2010/01/12/18635078.php
  39. Anonymous Member

Mike Campbell was an auditor at the Detroit Org foundation (evenings and weekends) before he moved to Clearwater. He was originally married to Evelyn Potts who last I heard was Int Base crew, divorced, then married Mary. I would classify Mike as a true believer, Xenu, body thetans and all.
    It would not surprise me for Mike to justify Anais' death with Hubbard's dogma about "pulling it in" (overt/motivators) as in it was her own past life misdeeds that caused her to fall to her death, and his willful negligence was just "out PR".
  40. RedOrbifold Member

sure is tinfoil in here

what I'm saying is, don't jump to conclusions. We don't know anything more than that "a child fell off a roof while under the care of a few scientologists"

could have happened to anyone, look into it more, THEN come up with reasons why this happened.