Customize

12 months of Scientology FAIL!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Xenu Is Lord, May 26, 2011.

1. Xenu Is Lord Member

Their loss is our win!
    Not necessarily in order and please feel free to add your Anon Wins!

1. Australia passing the Public Benefits Test.
    2. AO getting cult members put back on Jury Duty.
    3. Top defectors interviewed on BBC.
    4. Anon Sparrow Win's court case.
    5. Smurf's wins court case
    6. Anonamace wins court case.
    7. David Love kicking cults ass in Canada.
    8. FBI investigating the cult.
    9. Dead ORG's
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Adding one to the list:
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

How about comparing the # closing to the # opening? If indeed they are loosing more orgs than they are opening, that is a good sign.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Something good happened in Birmingham, England? I forget the details for the moment.
  5. another123 Member

Results of contest: Kirstie Alley comes in second, ditto for Kendrick Moxon.
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

This could end up being a huge list, but Kirsty Bigthighs' breaking her dance partner must haz a place onna list of stupids.
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

I liked 'Hubbard's Cupboard' :)

Hm, 'Davie's Locker' ?

'The Hubbard Hole'?

'Lisa's Last Resort'?

'OTea At Four'?

'The Puppy Mill'?

'Irena's Penaz'?

'The Choke and Spew'?

'Gagged Sci Cafe'?

'Arthur's Barfer'?

Oh come on, spill it! :p

:confused:
  9. theLastAnon Member

Very interesting thread topic. Watching this thread with great interest. Been looking for a new video to make but have been completely uninspired.

Until now. Would love to work collaboratively on this. Ending my derail for now, but please continue. Once a greatest hits (fail) list is generally agreed upon, we'll start a new thread for collaborative work on a video. Yes, I'm still around faggots. For newbies, check my youtube account under this same name.

Newfag influx has been interesting to watch, incidentally.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MSAnon505 Member

Gotta add the New Yorker article to that list.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

4. Anon Sparrow Win's court case.
    9. Dead ORG's
    10. Anon Sparrow's Attacker, Bang Bang Mohammad identified and then defeated in municipal election
    11. Kirsty Bigthighs' breaking her dance partner
    12. Twenty-six page New Yorker article
    13. Cardiff Councillor John Dixon and #stupidscientology
    14. Daniel Montalvo blows and sues the cult
    15. Rex Fowler found guilty of first degree murder
    16. Ricky Gervais' Scientology joke at the Golden Globes
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

Yes, the cult's no longer going to be receiving business rate relief in Birmingham, after receiving an 80% discretionary discount for years. They had to re-apply for it this year following a policy review by Birmingham City Council, and their application was refused on the grounds that, essentially, they're too wealthy to merit it. (The decision followed bad press nationally and locally about local authorities giving them this tax break, but didn't make much of a splash, possibly because the CoS was only one of a number of organisations in Birmingham whose applications were refused this year for the same reason.)

Related thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...rate-break-birmingham-councillor-update.67933
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

Moscow closes Scientology schools
    Story about Scientology Lawyer Hiring Thugs to Burn down Tel Aviv center:
    Attorney Gur Finkelstein, who represents the Scientology Center in Israel, was detained several weeks ago for allegedly hiring [a] gang to supply him with weapons and assist him in his own endeavors...A string of high-profile crimes have been attributed to Finkelstein, include attempts to burn down the Scientology Center, and also the assault and plot to assassinate the director of Tel Aviv's planning and construction department, Shoteh Hovel.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/05/scientology_in_1.php

also
    Cornwall Castle's "non compliance" windows they installed are being looked at by a committee
    Article on Kirstie Alley's biz failing too
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

adding LRH Navy dedication stopped as a result of poons.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. RightOn Member

I know this was part of the New Yorker article.
    but I think mentioning that LRH's war medals being publically debunked by an expert is list worthy
    • Like Like x 2
  16. xenubarb Member

17. AO manages to get some buildings at Gold Base removed from tax exempt status. Includes the guest houses where TC and other celebs stay.
    Dox: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XESOBBGS
    18. Friends of LRH foiled in their attempt to legitimize Ron with a ceremony at the Naval Historical Foundation
    19. Scientologists/scam artists John Mappin, Ted Stourton exposed in BBC programme
    20. Scientologist/scam artist Carly Crutchfield exposed in Australian TV programme Today Tonight, sending her empire into a nosedive and herself to Florida.
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

22. The Master announced again.
    23. Mark Bunker's film commenced.
    24. Workcover Australia investigation into Scientology working conditions.
    25. Nancy Cartwright's school initiative shut down.
    26. Financial data leaked from Sydney orgs shows among other alarming things, 1 million dollars of undelivered courses that have been paid for in advance.
    27. Paul Haggis publically defects and criticises Tommy Davis, whom we have not heard from in a long time.
  19. Anonymous Member

Why is Rex Fowler on this list? The judge and even the prosecution agreed to leave the Co$ out of the case. Its a victory against an unlawful murderer, not the organization.
  20. Anonymous Member

um as opposed to lawful murder?
  21. Xenu Is Lord Member

Scientology fucked up Rex all the time claiming it helped him deal with his anger issues and run a successful business. Sadly Rex broke and did what he did but it is Scientology that owns this.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. ObamAnon Member

Rex Fowler was a Scientology minister, a man purported by the cult to be super-human, Homo Novis. The cult corporation was not found to be culpable; but members of the cult saw one of their leaders convicted of murder. For an organization that emphasizes public relations so much, this was a PR disaster.

EDIT: interesting thing to ponder: Is Rex still a Scientology minister? Or was he kicked out? Oh, what am I thinking?, of course he was fired YEARS ago long, before this happened... ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  23. RightOn Member

again
    Moscow closed down Scientology schools
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Puppetmama Member

I would copypasta this list onto the ScnTO thread to irritate him but I've sworn off encouraging that mess. But someone could...

God, I'm weak.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Orson Member

This thread is literally full of win. Some of the wording on these wins needs a bit of work (and I'm lazy), and don't know that I would include fat Kirstie's fail on DWTS, although that guy deserves a medal after having her fat load fall on him.

Birmingham is a big deal.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. hehehe i haven't!
  27. Anonymous Member

Relax, Puppetmama. Rex is on Xenu Is Lords' list and that's all that matters. The ScnTO thread is a done deal. I've decided to take a break and do a bunch of IRL stuff. Screw ScnTo. Let it die in a fire.

8Cpnm.jpg

A.A. Milne

Between the woods the afternoon
    Is fallen in a golden swoon,
    The sun looks down from quiet skies
    To where a quiet water lies,
    And silent trees stoop down to trees.

And there I saw a white swan make
    Another white swan in the lake;
    And, breast to breast, both motionless,
    They waited for the wind's caress...

And all the water was at ease.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. i know me too
    and this is where im going to head to

i fucking love las vegas heheheh
  29. Anonymous Member

inb4afghanistaniraqand libya
  30. Xenu Is Lord Member

UPDATED

4. Anon Sparrow win's court case.

9. Dead ORG's

10. Anon Sparrow's Attacker, Bang Bang Mohammad identified and then defeated in municipal election

11. Twenty-six page New Yorker article

12. Cardiff Councillor John Dixon and #stupidscientology

13. Daniel Montalvo blows and sues the cult

14. Rex Fowler found guilty of first degree murder

15. Ricky Gervais' Scientology joke at the Golden Globes

16. AO manages to get some buildings at Gold Base removed from tax exempt status. Includes the guest houses where TC and other celebs stay.

17. Friends of LRH foiled in their attempt to legitimize Ron with a ceremony at the Naval Historical Foundation

18. Scientologists/scam artists John Mappin, Ted Stourton exposed in BBC programme

19. Scientologist/scam artist Carly Crutchfield exposed in Australian TV programme Today Tonight, sending her empire into a nosedive and herself to Florida.

20. Mark Bunker's film commenced.

21. Workcover Australia investigation into Scientology working conditions.

22. Nancy Cartwright's school initiative shut down.

23. Financial data leaked from Sydney orgs shows among other alarming things, 1 million dollars of undelivered courses that have been paid for in advance.

24. Paul Haggis publically defects and criticises Tommy Davis, whom we have not heard from in a long time.

25. Russian Scientology school raided and shut down. Owner arrested!

26. Head of CCHR Jan Eastgate arrested for coverup of child sexual abuse.

27. FDA examines Judge's order on e-meter. Decision TBA.
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Puppetmama Member

^ What about Anderson Cooper?
  32. RightOn Member

I believe that was last year?
  33. Puppetmama Member

You are right, March 25, 2010. Seems like yesterday.
  34. RightOn Member

no shit
    that's what wining feels like :)
    • Like Like x 2
  35. amaX Member

What about "Peter Mansell says there are only 1,000 active scientologists in the Tampa Bay area." ???

What about "Scientologists now have to pay bed tax in Pinellas Co., FL."???
  36. Anonymous Member

As to supposed to other murderers who are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, or Buddhists who dictate a code of behavior as well, yet many of such followers conduct criminal behavior? For all you know it, Rex could have been a bad apple before joining Scientology in the first place. He isn't OSA and he isn't Sea Org. So i don't see how Rex being convicted hurts Scientology.
  37. Anonymous Member

His high status within the church sets higher expectations for his behavior. If a bishop kills someone it's a little different than if it is just some Catholic. People would reasonably ask how someone capable of this could get to be a bishop.

Additionally, the dispute between him and his former partner was caused by him taking money from the business and giving it to the Church of Scientology.

So you have Scientology gouging money from someone they claim to have turned into a highly-elevated, spiritual being, causing him to embezzle $250K from his business and then shoot his partner when he quits over it.
  38. Xenu Is Lord Member

Utter rubbish. Scientology made this guy an OT7, do you know what that means? They claim to be the most ethical people on the planet, cure mental illness and making a world without crime and insanity. By every definition of the cults rhetoric he should not have and could not have committed this crime. He had said Scientology helped him with his anger issues and made him a successful business man. The funneling of money to the cult, murder and attempted suicide all prove the above to be a lie. I don't know that the other religions you named claim what Scientology does and if the do I equally will point out to them the folly of their thinking. This is not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist site nor such a post but one about Scientology. Been a bad apple before joining Scientology you say? That is the whole point! Scientology claims to cure people from being bad apples. Funny how the auditing never catches these bad apples? I guess that means Scientology auditing is a scam and does not work. It did not catch the bad apples Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun, Mark Headly, Gerry Armstrong, Nancy Many, Ronald Hubbard, Quentin Hubbard and on and on and on and on. Like most cults you want to say that the failures belong to the individual but wont hesitate to jump on the successes as an affirmation of the cults teachings. Scientology fucked up Rex Fowler. It pressed him for money, taught him how to deal with SP's and I do believe a co worker testified she heard him call the man he murdered an SP. Don't think for a moment, like every other cult member that Rex had little life outside of the Scientology because he did not. He was immersed in it and even in his briefcase that the police seized that day there where cult materials that his wife demanded back. Rex Slept, drank, ate and breathed Scientology and it consumed him as a person. NO, REX STAYS ON THE LIST AS THE CULT TOTALY EARNED THIS.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Since it keeps being missed out:

27. Cult loses tax breaks in Birmingham UK.
  40. Mark Cabian Member

27. FDA examines Judge's order on e-meter. Decision TBA.
    • Like Like x 1