Customize

12 months of Scientology FAIL!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Xenu Is Lord, May 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Seems like yesterday Tommy Davis stormed of Nightline. It's all a blur.

28. Jan Eastgate....
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Xenu Is Lord Member

28. Chicago Anon's win the right to protest outside the cult's dilapidated ORG!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Horus Member

Wow... awesome russians, didn't know that CoS was illegal in rus though? Pfff I'm astounded by the fact that the direction was earning 21 mil rubles per year, that's quite a lot and definetely way over the tutelage fee that most russians can afford for school. Just shows that CoS is trying to influence the nouveau riche of russia...
  4. Orson Member

It might be helpful if we started posting related vids in this thread.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Can I critique a few of these?
    Also, a few of these sound good, but I had not heard of before,
    and would really really like to see some dox or confirmation:
    or point me to a thread where they're mentioned.
    (noted in green)

No disrespect to David, but as far as I can tell there have been quite a few legal actions set in motion....
    but also AFAIK few to none of the blows have yet landed. I'd feel a lot better putting this on the list of "wins" with just a little more encouragement from the Canadian courts that this is actually going anywhere. (hint hint)
    Which ones?
    You mean the ones with no signs of life or habitation?
    Or the ones physically falling apart due to neglect?
    Or the Orgs nominally still in business, but where that business has been slowed to a trickle?

Some form of "Dead Orgs" does belong on the list, but please be more specific.
    And kill the apostrophe before I kill u. kthx.

I don't see a whole lot of a "win" there. Its hard to tell if Anonymous made any difference.
    He might well have lost big-time without our halp. Yeah. It felt "good" at the time, but I think of all the millions of other Scientologists that run for public office ever year and fail that nobody hears about.
    I do think this is a legit win, even if recent events show things in a different light.
    If he does end up dropping the suit against CoS and ends up filing lolsuits against critics (and M&M?) instead, I might reconsider. That hasn't happened yet.
    We'll probably know within a few weeks if not much sooner.
    [if he drops the cult lolsuit and drops out of sight and stays quiet.... but doesn't go back to the Org, I'd still call it a "win" for the original effort.]
    Meh.
    Change it to:
    15. Stephen Colbert continues to insert his penis into hornets' nests
    and I think we're good.
    publicly.
    Anyone can file a complaint. I would like to see some response from FDA before declaring this one a Victoly.

Anons

5. Smurf's wins court case
    6. Anonamace wins court case.
    Which cases? (dox, or lings plox)
    re: Anonamace I've only heard of setbacks so far. Would love to hear of any wins I missed.

16. AO manages to get some buildings at Gold Base removed from tax exempt status. Includes the guest houses where TC and other celebs stay.
    again, dox or lings.

Also, I'm surprised nobody mentioned:

Well, maybe not surprised. But it belongs.
    For damn sure :3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

the reason no one mentioned many of the things you want dox on is because they are in fact correct. Both Smuf and Anonamace posted these issues right here on WWP. Sorry if you were asleep but because you are not keeping up with things I don't need to prove every point to you. I agree on David, as he did not act alone but he did lead the charge. Almost every ORG is dead except the major players and even they look sick. Anyone can see that who protest outside of the ORGS or just passes by them. I think you are nit picking and micro managing info and there is no point to doing that. But feel free to post in this thread what you think are Anon Wins, I wont object.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zak McKracken Member

I'm not OBJECTING to their inclusion. The green things anyway.
    I missed the original posts, and search is not finding anything relevant.
    I ask someone less retarded, to kindly post some reference so I can read up on them myself and be less ignorant myself.

As for the rest, I pick nits because they're there.
    If people are going to the trouble of using this list of "wins" for something more than patting ourselves on the back, I'd rather have it bulletproof - rather than those rather useless lists of "wins" that a certain cult encourages its members to regurgitate on demand...
    The 22 (+1) that I didn't post any substantial critique for, I'd consider viable. At least some of the other 6 are fixable.

If you can't handle massdebate, gb2esmb
  8. over9000OT Member

Implying that there are millions of Scientologists.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

This list needs to be updated by someone.

I am lazy.
  10. Anonymous Member

Can't engage in 'educational activity' without a license....Double WTF?
  11. Anonymous Member

The kind committed by governments (groups of people) in invaded countries and prisons. But no big deal if Scientology isn't involved.
  12. Anonymous Member

This is good feedback. You're right. List should be (foot)bulletproof.

Should consider Tony Ortega's epic series on 25 People Crippling Scientology and Oz Work Ombudsman stuff too.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Today I will go through and pull dox for all entries together (links to threads, videos, news stories) and then there should be more discussion. Also, what besides Ortega and the back pay in Australia should be added.

Maybe instead of 12 months of fail we could remove the time constraint and follow Ortega's lead, with Scientology's Top 25 Recent Fails (and Chanology wins) or something.

I really like the idea of making a good video out of this material.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. A delicious idea.
  15. ChefXenu Member

30. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Princeton University Presses loose the fear of litigation and publish both main stream (Inside Scientology: The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion) AND academic (The Church of Scientology: A History of a New Religion) books that CoS PR cannot spin in a positive way.
  16. Demented LRH Member

Several Sea Org branches have been closed. For more info visit Xenu.net
  17. Anonymous Member

exact link plz?
  18. Random guy Member

^^This^^ is bloody important!

As for concrete results of David Love's campaign in Canada, a doctor affiliated with the local NN has been bitchslapped by the authorities.
  19. Demented LRH Member

I gave a link at another thread, Are Scilions in Love with LRH?
  20. Anonymous Member

fify
  21. Anonymous Member

Nice. Needs more links to dox and videos.