Customize

13 August 2011 - London, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by A-non-non-anon, Jun 19, 2011.

1. But, I don't even own a TV... And travelling.
  2. afternon Member

3. greebly Member

Ok spoke to T there is a SECTION 60 in place so take care.
    A CAD has been created so they are aware and ok if folks are attending.
    Sec 60 means lots of Stop and searches so I mentioned about Garlic but make them aware and be polite as always.

Not sure on COLP - QVS but there is one in Camden then very high chance there is one everywhere.

Some of them have done 20 hour shift days so tired etc.

a link for basics
    http://www.yourrights.org.uk/yourri...lice-powers-to-restrict-right-to-protest.html

Quote for today as ever "I wish all protesters were like you"
  4. Cheers for that Greebster; If it's not a 60AA, we should be fine with our masks.

Looks like we're still on folks.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. greebly Member

I didn't check for AA status but well they are worn out and not all are usually around saturdays.
  6. Anonymous Member

I think we should go and defend TCR org from looters, and tell everyone we're doing so because there's lots of delicious caek and expensive trainers inside, then go 'oh, whoops, time for tea, sorry no one defend this awsum looting target naow, pity kthnxbi.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ok, excuse me for being dumb. But I have attempted to read the page
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1994/33/section/60AA
    But afraid, I am really struggling with my concentration. And just not cogent enough to be able to understand what it is saying.
    Could somebody please explain what it means in much simpler terms?

And has something happened to Garlic?
  8. I'd defend the high-end gaming desktops on sale on Tottenham Court Road.

@Trap - Don't worry, it'll be fine,
  9. WhiteNight Member

They can make you take off your mask if you're in an area where section 60 has been invoked. They can confiscate it too if they want but they probably won't if you explain that it's a symbol and fair game etc etc. More trouble than it's worth (esp if I discover that they did confiscate it. I'd make the officer's life rather difficult for months to come).
  10. afternon Member

Oh good, I had a second plan (nearly said plan b!)- local pound shop does a load of fake mostaches and sideburns etc+ sunglasses no mask required.
    I'd also be happy to don the guyfawks mask and help clear up- why let the cult try to grab all the good PR?!

I wonder what the cult will try to tell the police? If they do their usual false claims- I'd imagine the cops will be more than a little pissed off with them.
    Remember the cop at the first protest- see the last two minutes of this piece of pure win!

We are "as good as gold"!
  11. WhiteNight Member

So glad that I haven't seen a GF mask during the looting. That's not the publicity we need.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. There were a few where I live in GF masks but nothing happened. At least our raids haven't been ruined by the same dickheads.
  13. I'll come too if your meeting up. I can get to London in about a day if I made the effort.

Also, did anybody else notice that it is no longer monday? :confused:
  14. WhiteNight Member

15. Ok, I'm persuaded... Heading home.
    Let's raid em ^^
  16. Anybody near London willing to put me up for half a week so I can go scilon hunting?
  17. afternon Member

How very predictable that the $cientology "volunteer ministers" go recruiting- another disastertunity for them.
    OK, can we produce a flier about the way the "ministers" are used as a recruiting tool?
  18. Anonymous Member

This needs to be quoted in a flier:

The homes, property, places and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology or Scientologists are all beyond any protection of Scientology Ethics, unless absolved by later Ethics or an amnesty.

[...]

A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind and actions taken against them are not punishable.

-HCO PL March 1, 1965 "HCO (Division 1), Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, The Fair Game Law"
  19. No leaflets... But if I remember correctly, this radio broadcast touches on a relevant subject. And prob valid to point anybody interested who has not heard before towards.

Maybe there is something in there, that could be used as material to help build a leaflet?

20. Anonymous Member

Can anyone trawl through this for quotes?
    http://www.cosvm.org/default.htm

Also, where can we find direct quotes from L Ron's policy of using disasters to generate good PR or "PR caper"?
  21. SeenTheLight Member

22. Bud_Fudpucker Member

Cant be there as im booked in for a purif, whens the next??
  23. Spangly Member

I have not heard anything back from the C.O.L Police.

If I do hear anything back I will post accordingly. My view towards postponing remains unchanged, but I'm not able to attend either way.
  24. afternon Member

If the vulture ministers are set up- then it would be crazy not to raid IMHO. Raiding would need to be done with sensitivity to the situation and with full cooperation of the police.
    Remember that the cult did this after September 11:
    By presenting themselves as "National Mental Health Assistance," they managed to deceive Fox News into running their telephone number across the screen on their broadcasts for five hours. People calling for help unknowingly wound up speaking to representatives for Scientology, a group well-known for opposing the real mental health industry.

And after 7/7 in London- the cult also blocked vulnerable people from seeing genuine counsellors and psychologists.

25. greebly Member

Most of the basic cleanups have been done.
    But still alot of roads closed with burnt out cars etc. to sort out.
    Next thing is helping folk with any insurance claims and the Riot damages act of 1886, claims have to be filed within 14 days of the riot damage occuring.
  26. greebly Member

In respect to confiscated items just make your way to the Relevant Station and ask it to be returned, if that happens.

Either Kentish town, Camden, or Holborn.

Could be fun for them aswell make a sign saying

"Please be returning masks etc. - administration payment in doughnuts".

or

"Lost mask.img - if so please hand it in to the nearest person holding a sign"
  27. I'm thinking of making a "Riot-Free Zone" sign...

Messing with Anon is never a good idea...

chavsmite.jpg
  28. Don't you think a sign like that would just make the dickheads more likely to riot?
  29. Namenlos Member

Well, not for them. We make them drop loot :3
    • Like Like x 1
  30. greebly Member

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/11/britain-riots-cameron-idUSL6E7JB19P20110811

So there you go, I'm assuming this will be beyond Sec60AA and therefore ruin 3 and half years of protesting.

<sarcasm>Thanks kids!<\sarcasm>
  31. Please, I mean no disrespect to anybody in this thread.
    But this whole thing does look like a false flag, purely to have given an excuse to achieve this effect prior to the Olympics.
    Looking at the evidence, it is already raising a lot of questions. And things that just look wrong.

In our favour though, with our exemplary record. And having a legitimate need to. We have the highest chance out of any group of gaining an exception.
  32. afternon Member

Your first point- I have to disagree- there is no way the riots were a false flag- the sheer random damage serves no purpose and actually shows the police and Gov were not in control. I'm happy that the police now have the riot under control- innocent lives and small businesses were being seriously damaged. If anything, the police have been pretty laid back bearing in mind the events such as 7/7.

We may possibly be allowed to continue to wear masks- though many anons no longer do once they find out just how toothless the cult is and how laughable the cease and desist letters are from Peter Hodkin (who looks deeply creepy in shahate's video of the Feb 2008 protest when he tries to get a policeman to go into the org)!

We could, for example, show our faces to police in a way that scilons can't see (maybe)...It's avoiding being photographed by OSA rather than hiding our faces that's important IMHO. This is fairly easy to achieve
    http://images.maplin.co.uk/full/a98gt.jpg

(Or make a more powerfull version that also blocks photographs from the side..?
  33. I only exist on the internet and nowhere else
  34. ME 2! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
  35. SwordofTruth Member

36. afternon Member

So...
    /derails
    Is anyone actually going to come raid this Sat?
    What I propose is to locate the vulture ministers and do soem intelligence gathering and dissemination...
    also- BODY THETANS- LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL BODY THETANS!
  37. greebly Member

In the meantime as some have never protested or can't be bothered, get busy helping to ID those who may screw it up for everyone else.
  38. I don't understand. We have all protested many times, most months. And if somebody cannot be bothered, then how can they screw things up by not being there?
    Also, I don't understand who you are asking to be doxed? I thought doxing was bad. Which of us are you implying need to be doxed and why do you feel we are screwing it up?
    I be confused.