Customize

13 Feb 2010 - LA Megaraid Day 2 Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Re: 13 Feb 2010 - LA Megaraid Day 2 Postgame

Goooooood
  2. Relyt Member

3. Anonymous Member

picture10xo.png
  4. Anon Ominous Member

Just drove by the Celebrity Centre. Saw Smurf and the others. Blew my horn a few times and noticed the Australian news crew walking by. Sweet!!!
  5. CantPickaName Member

I sure hope they get alot of footage of "Buddy" Fife
  6. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I was thinking it in an Emperor Palpatine kind of way, but didn't find a good jpg :-(
  7. PodPeople Member

So much win and lulz here! scino staff and public had to be shitting bricks. No wonder both are leaving in droves. Just so all know, one of the absolute "characteristics" of an "SP": cannot persist on any action or activity.

The few culties still left are at this minute short-circuiting and likely having spasms.
  8. Anonymous Member

they are talking about us on RFW board again
  9. i'mglib Member

This photo is priceless. I gotta make a copy for Franck.

21enmep.jpg

Also, thanks to all who went to CC today. I didn't get out of bed until 12:30, and I live 1.5 hours away, so I was out. Also, RIF and I only get about 5 hours of sleep a night for the last several nights. I can't wait to see the photos. I heard it was that Today Tonight guy from Australia who was filming.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

ISN'T WILL A DOLL?

Thanks to everyone who came from as far as San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, New York, and Vermont. Great turnout. Great vibe. I think this was the best SoCal raid evah. And it ain't over yet!
  10. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ I agree with all that.

quotes or gtfo :)
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Celebrity Center raid today. Good attendance. OMG so much HONKING h0nking HoNkInG from car supporters. Tons of traffic on Franklin Ave.

OZ TV got good footage.

Lady owner of Poubelle Restaurant (=Trash Can, in French) went ballistic when Smurf tried to get one of her clients/friends to stop taking photos for freedom magazine from restaurant patio. She was so upset she pushed Smurff (allegedly) and was in fulll drama queen type mode. Others got pics/video. Locals lovvved what we were doing.

Others will have better pics/video but here is my little appetizer set.

Xenu went for the caek... we gave him some, of course.

img1563.jpg

img1559kn.jpg

img1555i.jpg

img1554r.jpg

img1551yo.jpg
  12. the anti Member

I just checked, they are talking about glib a lot so you might want to brace for impact, you know they are going to do something.

also posted the pic of some chick with mark kissing his cheek asking who she is, wonder if they are going to start harassing her next

Anniversary of Anonymous criminality - Religious Freedom Watch Forum
  13. HouseSpiderV3 Member

fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    vfbg5k.jpg
  14. chrisanon Member

This is the first time I've seen pics of Franck and thought he looks like he'd rather be with us than with them.

Is it possible he's waking up?
  15. Belladonna Member

16. beef Member

We had a blast today. They were playing really bad scientology music over a loud speaker facing the sidewalk. Silly lyrics about Theta and stuff!

I brought Roses for you and RIF but you no show:(
    Vids tomorrow.
  17. Sponge Member

lol @ Australian film crew, getting it's priorities right....

vyqtzc.jpg
  18. i'mglib Member

I saw that. Bow down to your leader of the day, minions! I texted my daughter at college that I am apparently the leader of Anonymous and she told all her friends, and everyone lol'd. The Australian camera crew saw this white van drive by over and over while they were filming me, and they thought it was funny because we figured out who it was. I sent them a link.

Wasn't that a cute picture of WBM?
  19. the anti Member

patty accused me of leaderfagging awhile back to, I was like "um, what?"
  20. Anonymous Member

I just wanted to point out the lady that went nuts was NOT the owner, but apparently does work there. And her screaming is what disturbed the patrons. She was never "Guys, could you please not do that here, etc, etc..." She went immediately to "You cant be on OUR sidewalk and I am calling the police". Loudly.
    The owner came out a little bit after, also wanting us to leave, but had a reasonable tone and way about her. I can easily understand her not wanting us there. She is running a business, and had to deal with always being across the street for scientology. We were only there briefly because of the guy with the huge camera taking pics. Normally, we would not be there on the other side of the street.
  21. GuyFox Member

Absolutely fabulous job! I wish I could have helped...
  22. i'mglib Member

I actually really like the photo they posted of me and WBM on RFW. Thanks a million, OSA.

susanandmarc.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

I know!

They are finally letting us see some of the pics they keep taking of us. Socal is hogging all the attention though.
  25. EyeOnSci Member

Seconded.

Three days of glorious Anonawesome.
  26. greebly Member

ROFL(I hope you poopscooped it:)

Some awesome pics, what a weekend this has been.

Great pic of glib+bunker
  27. exOT8Michael Member

I do not discriminate when hotness is involved. LOL
    Which one didi you think was Herro?
  28. eddieVroom Member

LOL Survival Insurance lololol
  29. Re: 13 Feb 2010 - LA Megaraid Day 2 Postgame

Great mega-raid, well done, salut.

Is the sea-org doggie's name Sir?

Signage was awesome. Perhaps Casper could put 600 signs and fliers on an Anonymous float and drive to his alleged deposition.

Hubbard's ancient attack tech no worky, it and you have been exposed, Moxon, you lying, frivolous lawsuit filing, phony terrorist alert reporting fraud. You'd best stock up on Survival Insurance for Scientology and your dwindling legal career.
  30. i'mglib Member

I have something to say to Patty, if she is reading this.

Patty, RIF and I were not sarcastic when we asked if you wanted to go have a drink or coffee or something sometime. I would totally go hang out, if you agreed. I don't know if you remember, but we suggested that we could even NOT talk about Scientology. Believe what you want, but I am serious. Would we become besties afterwards? Probably not. It would certainly be intersting though. Hey, Letterman did a superbowl ad with Leno and Oprah, right? We're all just humans at the end of the day. I am not interested in fighting with people or insulting people. You're a mom, so am I. I am sure there are things that we could agree on, and for me it would be fascinating to know you as someone other than the LA handler, you know? And maybe you could see me as someone other than a religious bigot and a hate monger. I have other interests, and a job and stuff, as you probably do, too.

The invitation is still open.
  31. the anti Member

lol, cross board convos
  32. Belladonna Member

Well done.

Hey Glibby and RIF, did I mention what a fantastic job you guys did with press? Very impressive.
  33. Zak McKracken Member

is this the kind of riff-raff you really want people to associate you with?
  34. TinyDancer Member

You're Glibby. Glibby, Matt!

Glib, you're always classy. <3
  35. J. Swift Member

That really is a beautiful picture. It conveys friendship and tenderness.
  36. terryeo2 Member

Oh man, you two look SO threatening and hateful in that picture! Down with this sort of thing!
  37. Smurf Member

Joel Philips and his fellow tards only posts crap about those anons they feel threatened by the most. Last week, Patty Baber and the old fuck handler with the yellow teeth who is always fidgeting when he videotapes us at the raids, trashed me. This week, it's Glib. Nothing of value ever posted on RFW.
  38. Anonymous Member

Except the cake was really brown with a reddish icing. And it was a fucking $40.00 cake from Gelsons.

Applause to the femanon who purchased it and let fat Smurf take a huge chunk of leftover cake home with him.
  39. Anonymous Member

The difference between you and Patty is that you love your children. Patty was bounced out of the Sea Org and blew Scientology. She returned to the cult, abandoning her daughter Rachel and signing her over to the Sea Org when she was a teen.

Patty is a mother by birth only; she turned her back on her daughter a long time ago and they no longer speak to one another,
  40. MeganonOT8 Member

For ah second there I thought that was OSA crew; like in the past year when there was a blonde guy asking questions... and shit... BUT SO DaMN HAppy its our Australian friends doin-it-rite.