Customize

13th October 2012 -- Manchester

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Profanity, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Profanity Member

I know this is late.

HTjJl.gif

OK, where to start? Oh yeah. Strobe told me he was bringing fliers and the music. After waiting for him for a while, we texted him and learnt that he was ill and wasn't joining us.

fXjOm.gif

So I took on the role of quest giver and sent Waffle and an Anon of his choosing on their merry way to print off a few fliers. We didn't see them again for a while (and when we did, they had no fliers). However, NOVU ARRIVED. And he had fliers. Except we were stood around for ages doing nothing, and when I suggested we go, everyone commented that I was enthusiastic or some shit like that. Then I was messing with the troll cannon and accidentally knocked the emergency iPod (which I was smart enough to bring in case Strobe forgot) and started the march, so off we went to the org.

Anyways, eventually we got to the org and started handing out leaflets and shit, where once again, most of the public were receptive. Then Novu yelled something about a 'racist, homophobic UFO CULT' at two scientologists in the distance. So then Sam came out to talk to us.

WPeVt.gif

And walked straight past Novu...

Zv3WE.gif

...and started shouting at Eight (and Skull),

87WzW.gif

while Novu kinda slunk away in the background.

CherylLaugh.gif

Skull tried talking to Sam, and Sam said "I can't hear you behind that mask, whatevaarr."

SASSY SAM.

3RMWS.gif

Finally Sam disappeared back inside the org, and we continued to hand out fliers until we ran out. White arrived, so we sent him to photocopy more, and then handed most of them out. Oh, and Skull and Eight had those plastic ties things and got up to mischief, like attaching bags to railings. And a newfag to a lamp post by his wrists, who then proceeded to pull at them and cut off his circulation. White had already fucked off with the damn scissors, so we basically had to pull at the newfag until the damn things snapped with sheer force.

Eventually, people kept shouting pub,

DpK25.gif

so to the pub we went. At which point our local Irishman got more and more drunk (I may have encouraged), and came out with gems such as wanting a volunteer crab army to...well...do nothing? Also teaching White a few tricks of the trade of mischief. And the best line, which he saved until after White had left:

"When people talk to you while you're in the toilet, the first thing you think is 'are they going to rape me?' "

In conclusion, Strobe's an ass, and the Manchester raids are picking up again. Good times were had by all. Except Sam.

sf9iW.gif

Prof out~
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Circus Fag Member

Pics or it didn't happen.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. amaX Member

LOVE your post game! Well done, MancAnons!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. novu Member

• Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

Hai Sassy Sam :)
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mazzaaa Member

MORE PICTURES

Everyone forgets my name and just refers to me as Anon :')
  7. novu Member

I can provide more pix, which one are you? (Probably best to PM me rather than saying it on a public forum)
  8. Mazzaaa Member

Done :')
  9. Profanity Member

I want pix nom.

Also, accurate representation of Anon:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dragononymous Member

I'm starting to hate that clip by now..
  11. RightOn Member

lovely presentation :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. LouLou Member

Bun this.
    I will no longer be appearing at any raids as i dont have the time for it any moar
    ill still be active on the forums though.

p.s Sorry.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Make up your damn mind
    • Like Like x 1
  14. novu Member

Being as you asked so nicely!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I didn't get many photos this month for some reason. I hope you can all forgive this gross oversight on my part, I shall endeavour to do better in future. Regards, Novu x
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Profanity Member

You shouted 'racist, homophobic, UFO CULT.' I think we can forgive you.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Profanity Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. novu Member

:)
    That reminds me, I'm well on the way with the large sign we talked about in the pub.
    Here are some quotes, who fancies doing something with them for the evidence??

Racism:
    –L. Ron Hubbard, in a letter to first wife, Polly Grubb
    – L. Ron Hubbard, Ability, issue 56, October 1957, quoted in Winning ("News Journal of the Office of Special Affairs") vol.1, iss.3, 1997

– L. Ron Hubbard, personal diary, June-July 1927

– L. Ron Hubbard, personal journal, 1928.

Here's that quote in LRH's handwriting:
    [IMG]
    via: http://www.solitarytrees.net/cowen/LRH-bio/chinamen.htm
    – L. Ron Hubbard, Secrets of the MEST Universe (lecture 1), "Methods of Research: The Thetan as an Energy Unit", 6 November 1952.

-L. Ron Hubbard, personal journal (Asia Diaries, 1927-1929)

– L. Ron Hubbard, "The Control of Hysteria" (lecture), 15 April 1957.

– L. Ron Hubbard, PAB No. 119, 1 September 1957, as published in Level 0 PABS (c.1968, The American St. Hill Organization).

– L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, Bridge Publications: Los Angeles, 1997.

– L. Ron Hubbard, New Slant on Life, Bridge Publications, 1997.

Homophobia:
    – L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, pp. 122–123. Church of Scientology of California, 1978 edition.
    – L. Ron Hubbard, Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 13.

– Ruth Minshull, How To Choose Your People, chapter 9. Scientology Ann Arbor, 1972 (published & sold through the Church of Scientology, copyrighted to Hubbard and given "issue authority" by the Scientology hierarchy.)

I'm sure there's plenty more examples, it'd be nice to get some more in Hubbard's handwriting if possible?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Profanity Member

I'll see if I can find my copy of Dianetics.
  19. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Ann O'Nymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Nice work anon

Is this standard turnout nowadays? Is Strobe still about?
  22. strobe Member

Hi.
  23. Profanity Member

Some of the old fags haven't been for a while for various reasons. Last year was definitely better.
  24. strobe Member

Counting the anons in the picture with the highest number, and adding one for the photographer, I'm estimating a turnout of 9 for this raid. Using the same method for all of the raids this year, that is one of only 3 turnouts this year lower than 12, the 2012 mean (not including October) being 13.4, median 14.5, highest 18 (on two occasions). This doesn't include the August raid which didn't go ahead.

Oh yeah and nice work guys. Fags know that I don't miss a raid unless I have to, glad to hear someone brought flyers. Srsly, don't rely on other people to have shit.

What I want to know is what Sam was shouting at you (and why no one recorded it.)
  25. Dragononymous Member

My guess is some sort of spiritual or religious stuff.
    Or something really bad.
  26. novu Member

Something about not shouting at people as they leave the org. I would have recorded it but I was too busy laughing at Sam bollocking all the wrong people :) There was a distinct lack of ginger hair this month, so he looked a bit lost tbh ;)
    He also spent a good half an hour dead-eyeing White who was on 'other-side-of-the-road' duty, not sure why - he's not even clear so he's a long way from having SUPER SEKRIT OT POWERZ.
  27. Dragononymous Member

Sam is clearly attracted to White.
    (Can't blame him, just look at the half-god White is.)
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Sounds like Sam's veneer is starting to crack. If he goes shouty, that's good: sooner or later, he's going to wake up and get out of the cult. I reckon sooner rather than later.

What have Xenu and Miscavige got to offer him that he wouldn't get from a normal life? I mean apart from the psychosis and a bloated ego.
  30. Skull Member

took me a month but found it. We (Manchester Anon) read this out loud in 2008 to the Scifag's blocking the door :)

Skip to 1:00
    • Like Like x 1