Customize

16 December Boston harbor

Discussion in 'Planning' started by theelamental, Aug 4, 2013.

1. theelamental Member

remember remember the 16th of December when men threw tea off lumber, when good men angered by tyrannical plunder came out with torches and mattocks, and king George blundered as there rawrs thundered with american thoughts, when men started a fight to bring a new life to the rights of lives that should never have been forgot.

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”
    Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

i am sad to say america's government is no longer afraid of its people. it seems no one wants to change that but i wish all shall hear my call, to gather at Boston harbor on the 16th of December to make government remember.
  2. Anonymous Member

From the OP I am unclear as to what this is about, about what it exactly it intends to accomplish and, much more importantly, why I should give a shit.

Maybe actually organising something and presenting those details in the OP might help? Perhaps the reason this thread has been ignored is because you failed to do any of that....?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. theelamental Member

thank you for the suggestion
    in simple terms the united states government is no longer afraid of its people and i was thinking that on dec 16th people will do a ocupy Boston harbor in memory of the boston tea party when america started its journey to independence i want government to remember the moment that it started and how it can happen again with them in king george's shoes
  4. Anonymous Member

Maybe try it on Halloween with scary masks.
  5. theelamental Member

obvious troll is obvious