Customize

1969 Ethics Order on Dianology

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Jun 21, 2014.

1. A rather tame-sounding ethics order on a so-called squirrel group, here "Dianology". One year earlier, in 1968, it would have certainly sounded fierier.

Ethics-Order-Dianology.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Well, it may be tame sounding but I still notice the religious intolerance in that ethics order. Doesn't the C of S support religious tolerance? They should be more tolerant of The Reform Church of Scientology and Dianology. I guess the Church of OSA are just a bunch of lying hypocrites who don't support religious tolerance. I guess they are just a bunch of phonies who only use the religious tolerance angle in order to gain support only for themselves and themselves alone.

I can only come to the conclusion that the ''Reverend'' Pat Felske's plea for religious tolerance is just more phony PR work for Scientology's own sake.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/letter-in-tolerance-ca-rev-pat-felske-cos-toronto.49495/

Scientology is non-denominational remember. A person should be able to be a Scientologist and a Dianologist all at the same time. At least that is what their promo says. Even Louanne in her Scientology Myths site says the same thing.
    • Like Like x 2