Customize

$2,190,000,000,000,000

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by anon8109, Oct 7, 2015.

1. anon8109 Member

Two quadrillion one hundred ninety trillion US dollars is what it would cost to "clear the planet" at today's price of approximately $300 000 to reach clear and a human population of 7.3 billion.

The world GDP is $74.3 trillion. So if everyone in the world spent every penny on getting clear, it would only take 29 1/2 years' worth of global production.

Of course 29 1/2 years from now the population is estimated to be over 9 billion.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

How many auditors would it take?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3 per person
    One to handle the tin cans, one to collect money and one to stand in front of the door so you can't leave.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. flyingdmam7-png.14112.png sm-mexicanbaby-dom-jpg.14470.jpg harbhajanandsreesantslapping-jpg.14595.jpg

That's a lot of scotch for the chief ecclesiastical cockroach.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Some may remember the WWP Anonymous DarkSpecterAnon.

During 2011, DSA posted some very clever arithmetic (and a dash of mathematics) showing the cult how long it would take to clear the planet given the then current cult resources (orgs and shit) and the world population.

I've got the material archived somewhere, and I'll dig it out and post it ITT if the OP agrees that it would be lulzy to review it.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Random guy Member

I think I vaguely remember something about taking about 70 million years (about as long as the time span since the dinosaurs went belly up and until now), but only if there were no population increase and no population turnover (i.e. clears don't die and stay clear for all those 70 million years. Both the latter are somewhat suspect assumptions.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. anon8109 Member

You don't need my permission, post whatever you like.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. SlappyDM Member

Would love to review that info!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I found the thread where DarkSpecterAnon posted the numbers and formulas.

It's in The Dome, kids:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/the-big-fat-demented-megathread.90616/page-3#post-1807454

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/the-big-fat-demented-megathread.90616/page-3#post-1807462

https://whyweprotest.net/members/darkspecteranon.30584/

There are some scuffles with DEMENTED LRH and another member, hansonanon - https://whyweprotest.net/members/hansanon.64161/ - gets into the fray.

The topic emerged during a time when a Toronto scientologist had joined the forum with various socks. It seemed like some mook doing the A - E steps to undo some sort of PTS horseshit.

DarkSpecterAnon was one of the first WWP members to deconstruct the proselytizing and reduce the scientologist to a pile of smouldering rubble.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. CarterUSP Member

Epic post is epic.
    This is the kind of info that could be very helpful should the opportunity ever arise to converse with a scilon.
    Even working with their own 'stats' (supposed number of orgs that can produce clears etc) it's quite a pathetic picture for the 'fastest growing religion in the world' who are 'achieving our goals'
    • Like Like x 2
  11. SlappyDM Member

Damn! Page says I don't have permission to view it, should I pray to Xenu?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SlappyDM Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. CarterUSP Member

It'd get much cheaper once scientology, the fastest growingest religionest evah takes over the world. Then everyone apart from the SPs will be on staff, auditing the crap out of each other for free. And all of the money can go into making spaceships.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SlappyDM Member

Damn if spaceships are the end phenomena... Where's my contract?
  15. SlappyDM Member

Now I'm locked out of Thunderdome??
  16. Anonymous Member

If you set up your Join Groups and selected the NSFW button, you should arrive there okay.
  17. SlappyDM Member

Did that and was in, then locked out, now in again, musical Dome to Bohemian Rhapsody.