Customize

2/20/10 - Wash DC Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonsparrow, Feb 21, 2010.

1. anonsparrow Member

2/20/10 - Wash DC Post Game

If this has already been started elsewhere, bite me.

Raid went pretty well. We had a brand new fag which is always win. Total of 7 anons.

And five fail handlers. Interesting ratio. Scientology is definitely winning.

DC Flag Banking Officer's husband, David Aden, asked me if I wanted to have a sit-down conversation with him in a public place to which I said maybe.

MaidofWin and LostinSpace did an amazing job of garnering horn-love from passing vehicles.

The wind was still relentless after two previous straight days of the same so I don't blame some of the anons who didn't show. Yes I do.

John McNonymous demo-kitting Anonymous SeaOrg.
    IMG_0091.jpg

Tony Turissi practicing ARC.
    IMG_0071.jpg

All five handlers.
    IMG_0073.jpg

Anonymous keeping it real.
    IMG_0041.jpg

No thanks to Hubbard-Telescope for any of the above. 0_o
  2. Anon123456 Member

Re: 2/20/10 - Wash DC Post Game

no sit downs.
  3. NoScope Member

lol at the guy in the second pic next to the building. I guess he is hiding.
  4. subgenius Member

Shit I hate that when I think I'm recording and I'm not, too.
    "Is this camera on?"
    Love from the D bro.
  5. greebly Member

nice work all.
    thx sparrow for the props.
  6. anonsparrow Member

Was I talking? Could they hear me?

FearAndLoathing004.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

Sylvia, the perma down- toned bitch. LOL
  8. Re: 2/20/10 - Wash DC Post Game

I was at an astronomy lecture looking for Space Planes through their high powered telescopes!

BAWWWW. T___T
  9. zebra18 Member

yes, sit downs, so long as they are taped

gathering intel is risky, but helpful
    the more scientologists talk
    the deeper the hole they dig themselves

spyz.jpg

not every man is up for the job
    but, you, anonsparrow, are special
    i believe in you
    if you choose to accept this assignment
    you are on your own, there is nothing
    i can do to help
    god, queen & country :*
  10. ZeroC Member

I'm jealous of all your handlers sparrow, the new OT5 guy seems interesting - look forward to seeing if he continues to make appearences.

Otherwise top stuff as always dude, take care.
  11. anonsparrow Member

Protip: Uranus ain't that interesting. 8)
  12. anonsparrow Member

Hey ZC. Peeing my pants waiting for your next vid m8. Running out of pants.. please hurry. Kthx.
  13. XenuPhobic Member

Love it, Sparrow!

Something HAD to be going on...why would they bring out FIVE handlers when they almost never even have 1 when you're there. There is always a motive behind the shit they do...did you see anything out of the ordinary?
  14. Anonymous Member

Don't be sour grapes.

Get behind it and probe some more. It may be more stimulating than you think.
  15. amaX Member

Good job, WashAnons! I loved the dancing throughout the video.

And Sparrow always knows exactly what to say. He is a thorn in the cult's side. I'm so glad he's on our side!

16. anonsparrow Member

Nothing man but I know what you're saying. Why would they do that?

I walked by twice tonight and the place was dead as usual. Saw Steve Koplo out smoking a cig by the side door. Place was totally dead.

I don't know how they manage to carry on in face of the facts.

No matter though. We'll just get the job done and then we can ask them later.

Fuck yeah.
  17. amaX Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNKrBQCzQOI"]YouTube- Randy Travis - It's Just A Matter Of Time (Video)[/nomedia]

18. Anonymous Member

Probably because that furniture sale is still going on at the other location.
  19. Rockyj Member

TOO COOL! DC is so awesome!! The come backs are Epic & YOU make the Sillycon's look even more like F-N Fools!
  20. Re: 2/20/10 - Wash DC Post Game

It looked like they were part of the protest, maybe deep down they realize you're trying to help their poor deluded asses, well played, Sparrow, send some stills to DM of the Org. management joining in the protest.
  21. crimsanon Member

Good job sparrow, love how every conversation you start with them is really civil and innocuous until they join in and you bring up some fact about scientology that was unrelated ......... how have they not noticed this yet, i mean they go all stoney and then start talking to you again time after time, and why haven't they realised that when they stand with a bunch of protesters that they look like fellow protesters to regular pedestrian and add to the support.
  22. JustSomeWoman Member

This is their problem: you have been hammering them incessantly in their own language, pointing out that their Org is dead - a fact that they obviously know, but do not want advertised and don't want to be reminded.

Not only that, but you have been able to make some meaningful contacts with those few raw meats that they do get their grubby hands on. That must be extremely humiliating to them.

Lastly, it appears from the timeline of your videos that the former Org had significantly more public traffic than does the new Idle Org. If they look for a who, you are it, especially since you know many of the local Scilons personally.

I would not be surprised to learn that the locals have been ordered from uplines to handle you, terminatedly, and you are experiencing the opening gambit in a program to do just that. This just might turn unpleasant when you least expect it.
  23. anonsparrow Member

So you're sayin' careful I should be?

gollam.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

Yeah dude, be careful. You've seen what the cult has pulled on Stu Wyatt, Aaron Saxton, AO, gregg, 44, etc.

I would totally throw out there to those handlers: "Look at how much fun we are having. Now look at how much fun YOU are having! Hmm..." Also, LOL @ "man its cold!" comments every time that you ask a question they don't want to answer.
  25. crimsanon Member

Yeah is that like a TR or something?
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.
  27. new guy Member

Allways love DC raids.
    Well done guys
  28. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Good job guys.

Have they ever had this many handlers out? 7 anons require 5 handlers? Who blew?