Customize

2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

HEY ever seen this article from 2003?

Federal Cover-Up Of
    Scientology In Military Intel
    From Elizabeth Walker
    e.walker@videotron.ca
    9-12-3

For Immediate Release

A chronological investigative analysis of once-classified intelligence reports, corporate papers, copyright and trademark records, court documents, and other public records has exposed a massive and pervasive co-ordination of the Executive and Judicial Branches in order to effect a cover-up, since at least 1972, of copyrighted Scientology technologies being illegally utilized in United States strategic intelligence. The study shows that the cover-up has reached all the way to the Oval Office in both Republican and Democratic administrations, including those of George Bush and Jimmy Carter. Bush's knowledge and involvement dates back at least to his term as Director of Central Intelligence.

The timeline of events documents that an employee of the National Security Agency (NSA), Dr. Harold Puthoff, infiltrated Scientology, completed its confidential upper-level courses, and almost immediately secured a top-secret contract with the Central Intelligence Agency to set up the CIA-initiated "remote-viewing" intelligence program. The evidence is that the program secretly utilized Scientology techniques--intellectual property of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard--without Hubbard's or any Scientology organization's knowledge or permission, and without compensation.

The study also shows that Scientology's Guardian's Office (GO)--headed by Hubbard's wife Mary Sue--had province over the intellectual properties being illegally used by the federal government.

The GO became embroiled in protracted litigation, via the churches, of numerous Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) suits against NSA, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Department of Defense, the Secret Service, and other Executive Branch departments and agencies.

The FOIA suits sought the release of documents related to Scientology and to L. Ron Hubbard that were known to exist, but were being withheld by the federal intelligence agencies and the Defense Department, among others, on grounds of NATIONAL SECURITY.

One ruling against the Scientologists even went so far as to justify withholding of documents about Scientology on the grounds that the Director of CIA is "responsible for protecting intelligence sources AND METHODS from unauthorized disclosure...[emphasis added]." Neither Hubbard, his wife, nor the Guardian's Office knew the exact nature of the documents, nor about Hubbard's copyrighted materials being illegally used by the federal intelligence agencies.

Scientology's FOIA suits spanned the very time when the top-secret Scientology-based remote viewing program and budget were not only being expanded, but were being utilized by the Department of Defense, the President's National Security Council (NSC), and the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But the documents being sought by the Guardian's Office were never released; the FBI raided the church's offices in July of 1977, and the federal government filed criminal charges accusing Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian's Office of "criminal spying"--a strange irony.

The sensational case resulted in Mary Sue Hubbard and 10 Guardian's Office co-defendants being sentenced to jail without a trial by federal Judge Charles R. Richey, which led to the ultimate disbanding of Scientology's Guardian's Office.

This opened the way for a new senior corporation, "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST), doing business as the "L. Ron Hubbard Library." It was set up in 1982--right after the Supreme Court had upheld Mary Sue Hubbard's conviction--for the express purpose of gaining receivership and control of L. Ron Hubbard's copyrights. But it was in the founding of this corporation that the first hint of the cover-up by the federal government lay buried.

In an EXCLUSIVE 1997 STORY, the PUBLIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION reported that Meade Emory--former Assistant to the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service and former Legislation Attorney, Joint Committee on Taxation--had been a co-founder of CST, Scientology's most senior coporation. That corporation now controls the copyrights for all of L. Ron Hubbard's intellectual properties, once valued at close to $100 million. CST also enjoys ultimate authority over all Scientology-related trademarks, including even the name "L. Ron Hubbard."

But the discovery of Emory, a non-Scientologist, in such an unusual position raised red flags, since Emory's involvement in setting up the corporation had been hidden for fifteen years.

Then it was learned that Emory had been Assistant to Commissioner of IRS Donald C. Alexander from 1975 through 1977. Strangely, those were the very years that an IRS employee, Gerald Wolfe, was supposedly a Scientology "double agent" guilty of numerous thefts of IRS documents for Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian's Office--leading to the arrests and convictions.

Other oddities also surfaced:

1. According to a U.S. Claims Court ruling, none of the founders of CST but one had any religious connection with Scientology. They were non-Scientologist tax and probate attorneys.

2. The October 1993 IRS tax-exemption for CST was granted in a then-secret Closing Agreement only after a final round-up of every intellectual property ever produced by L. Ron Hubbard had been completed.

3. On November 29, 1993, scarcely two months after CST had been granted tax exemption by IRS in a secret Closing Agreement, all 7,730 of L. Ron Hubbard{s copyrights were quietly transferred to CST.

PRF's original press release and supporting documents about Meade Emory's ties to CST were sent to major newspapers--including the Wall Street Journal--and to Senator William V. Roth, Jr., Finance Committee Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation. Within 15 days the secret agreement between IRS and CST, et al. was leaked to WSJ, who never ran the story on Emory.

But the IRS Closing Agreement, once released, revealed that it had been the final step in the United States government's 20-year campaign to secretly get L. Ron Hubbard's copyrighted technologies and techniques--being illegally used by federal agencies in strategic intelligence--firmly under secret federal government control. Putting the copyrights in a 501(c)(3) corporation bypassed the separation clause of the Constitution, because CST, despite its name, is not a church.

So certain was the IRS that the secret agreement would never be exposed that it included a "Continued Conspiracy Clause," requiring all signatories to agree in collusion to protect Meade Emory and all other "current or former" employees of IRS and the United States government against any and all claims of their having been involved in a "continued conspiracy." Yet it was just such a "continued conspiracy" that apparently had brought the secret Closing Agreement into being.

The federal government further secured its position by secretly setting up an illegal and unconstitutional "Church Tax Compliance Committee" to enforce Treasury regulations on the structure and function of the various Scientology organizations, including permanent installations of "Tax Compliance Officers" in each organization.

Senator Roth's inaction on the Executive Summary regarding Meade Emory's involvement with the creation of Scientology's most senior corporation has now raised questions whether the Legislative Branch has been involved in the cover-up as well.

rense.com
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: 2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

Is this why gov't is hands off from FBI on down?
  3. Re: 2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

It reads like a very, very, very /slowpoke response to the Feds' "Snow White" crackdown.

"OMG U GUIZE!! IT'S JUST PART OF A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO KEEP SCIENTOLOGY FROM WORKING AND HELPING PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE USING IT THEMSELVES!!!"

2/10.
  4. Anonymous Member

Fact.net 1998:
    The "Tax Compliance Manual" treats extensively of the handling of funds by Church personnel, and constitutes a definitive modification and restructuring of CSI to include the organizational "Tax Compliance Sections" within OSA International. If IRS had not been informed of the Tax Compliance Manual and of the addition of the Tax Compliance Sections inside churches of Scientology, then the Church Tax Compliance Committee signatories would have been in violation of terms of the Closing Agreement, and therefore liable to extreme penalties outlined in the agreement. But the Tax Compliance Manual also says:

"The Tax Compliance Section is concerned with the activities of church organizations throughout the world-- not just those located in the United States. Recognition of tax exemption by the IRS opens the door for similar recognition of local orgs and missions by tax authorities in many other countries."

Having already established that "There will also be a Tax Compliance Officer in each Continental OSA Office," this means that these extensions of IRS, there specifically and only to enforce compliance to IRS codes, are now situated on foreign soil, but camouflaged by their existence inside the churches. The IRS's new power over the church's activities is perhaps best summed up in one chilling sentence from the Tax Compliance Manual:

"Any question as to whether a post qualifies as a ministerial capacity should be referred to the Tax Compliance Officer, Office of Special Affairs International."
  5. Anonymous Member

If Ms. Walker can't even spell coordination, then I'm not reading the rest of that tinfoil

0wwp.png
  6. OHSHI Member

tl;dr
  7. Mutante Member

[IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

yes, spelling or hyphenation errors are enough for you to reject whatever ideas are in there..... you are "dumb"
  9. Anonymous Member

Excellent reply thanks....the onion has many layers, all stink...
  10. Anonymous Member

The conclusions in this article may not be entirely correct but the Sci/IRS agreement is a lot deeper than most people think or care to believe.
  11. timthephoto Member

thats the insane rambling of an OSA Troll. 1/10 ( is sooooooooo very 1996)

[20:22:24] SP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...ral-cover-up-scientology-military-intel-50393
    [20:22:44] AnonymousLoveFest: ^ I also lol'd
    [20:22:55] SP: what a CRAP troll
    [20:23:42] SP: i thought i'd seen the last of thats stuff back in 1996
    [20:25:12] Random_birdinusa: lol
    [20:25:54] SP: "the cia want our tech"
    [20:26:00] SP: hmmmph
    [20:26:22] AnonymousLoveFest: "because we're THAT awesome."
    [20:26:34] AnonymousLoveFest: cia: LOL. They really use this stuff?! Lol!
    SP
  12. moreanonymous Member

If the grammar and spelling aren't checked, it's likely the facts aren't, either.
  13. Anonymous Member

derp derp. The secret CIA remote viewing program was concerned with this gradeschool level understanding of "church-and-state" separation. First of all CoS isn't a religion it is only a 501c3. The only reason it is considered a religion is the IRS agreement... so you mean there is a catch 22 paradox built right into the IRS agreement??
  14. chrisanon Member

QFT!
  15. Anonymous Member

By the way, both spellings are correct.
  16. Anonymous Member

wrong. google co-ordination
  17. Anonymous Member

co-ordinate
    Definition from Wiktionary, a free dictionary
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Contents
    [hide]

* 1 English
    o 1.1 Verb
    + 1.1.1 Derived terms
    o 1.2 Noun
    o 1.3 Adjective

[edit] English

[edit] Verb

Infinitive
    to co-ordinate

Third person singular
    co-ordinates

Simple past
    co-ordinated

Past participle
    co-ordinated

Present participle
    co-ordinating

to co-ordinate (third-person singular simple present co-ordinates, present participle co-ordinating, simple past and past participle co-ordinated)

1. Alternative spelling of coordinate.

[edit] Derived terms

* co-ordination
    * co-ordinator

[edit] Noun

Singular
    co-ordinate

Plural
    co-ordinates

co-ordinate (plural co-ordinates)

[edit] Adjective

co-ordinate (comparative more co-ordinate, superlative most co-ordinate)

Positive
    co-ordinate

Comparative
    more co-ordinate

Superlative
    most co-ordinate

Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/co-ordinate"
    Categories: English verbs | English alternative spellings | English nouns | English adjectives
  18. Anonymous Member

I have always wondered why Anon has never gone after Meade Emory.

1. He is the head of CST,an entity who without the Co$ couldn't exist, as they hold copyrights over all of Hubbard's work. Fact

2. He was the former Assistant to the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service and former Legislation Attorney, Joint Committee on Taxation. Fact

Even to uninitiated there was some conflict of interest and shenanigans going on. Yet whenever anyone brings up Meade Emory the shouts of "Tin foil" is deafening.

Why is that?
  19. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  20. Anonymous Member

Co-ordination must be the study tech spelling of coordination
  21. Anonymous Member

Bet your spell checker doesn't show it as wrong.

Same as co-exist and coexist. Both are correct.
  22. Re: 2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

Because all of our pharmaceutical paychecks come from government kickbacks.
  23. Anonymous Member

Because herro says you need proof to discuss this.
    Now shut up and eat your veggies.
  24. POS Member

Because you need proof to exercise free speech or all else is just speculation and tinfoil.

Many of us know the scilons and the gov cover up and destroy information and use tinfoil speculations propaganda tech to shut down any discussion of this issue.

Maybe in b4dome ?

The tech used by scientology is at time as bad as water boarding yet no one does shit except anons and exes and this is a big reason why the masks and anonymity.

Wasn't it ?
  25. Anonymous Member

Point proved.
  26. Anonymous Member

Advertisement

You are here: Experts > Religion/Spirituality > Scientology > Scientology > Church of Spiritual Technology

Scientology - Church of Spiritual Technology
    Expert: Laurie Hamilton - 2/2/2006

Question
    Dear Laurie,

I have taken a few classes at the Church of Scientology where I live. I have enjoyed them and have considered doing more. The staff at the Church where I went were very friendly and are encouraging me to continue. While I am interested, I also wanted to check into the Church itself before I committed myself to more involvement.

In the course of researching I found a substantial amount of information regarding the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) and its relationship to the rest of Scientology.

I wonder if you wouldn't please comment on the situation regarding the Church of Spiritual Technology. In reading previous messages on All Experts, I've not seen this topic brought up before and thus would like to inquire about it.

In my reading and researching I've come across rather conclusive evidence that demonstrates that the Church of Spiritual Technology is in fact the group in possession of the ultimate legal rights over ALL the copyrights of all Scientology materials. (Their ownership of these copyrights is registered with US Copyright office – this can easily be verified by visiting U.S. Copyright Office - Search Copyright Records and entering “Church of Spiritual Technology” as a claimant and searching.)

CST thus owns the copyrights, and this includes ALL the Advanced Technology (the upper “OT” levels) and in fact leases use of this to RTC, who in turn leases use of the Advanced Technology to certain Scientology Organizations (the “Advanced Organizations”).

Per the filed corporate papers of CST, they also have the ability to remove board members from RTC.

But my biggest question is regarding the “special board of directors” of CST. It includes among it a Mr. Meade Emory – himself an ex-assistant director of the US Internal Revenue Service. Mr. Emory along with two attorneys sits upon this board. None of these three are Scientologists. Why ever would the Church allow its highest level organization to have an ex-assistant director of the IRS sit on its board?

Further, much to my chagrin, I've found the above facts (and I truly am speaking of facts which can be easily verified with only slight investigation) are completely unknown to every Scientologist I have spoken to about this. The members of the Church are in fact completely ignorant of these matters. Further, a general attitude of “I am sure someone knows about it” or “Well, if that's the way it was set up it must be okay” is what one encounters. Honestly, whenever I have spoken to church members about this the response has been dismissive at best.

Knowing also the church has experienced more than one attempted take over in its history, and knowing also the long legal dispute between the IRS and Scientology, it is remarkable to find Mr. Emory in such a stellar position in the Church.

Regardless of the 1993 IRS settlement with the Church, the hidden nature of CST and its unrevealed power coupled with the membership of its board can not help but lead one to regard the entire matter with a great deal of skepticism as to the true leadership of the Church. Why the Church would hide this information is quite boggling.

I truly would appreciate hearing your viewpoint on this. I am not at all attempting to attack you or your religion. I am simply trying to understand why RTC would mislead people so and why the Church would allow its true echelon of power to be so hidden from its membership. One can't help but wonder if Mr. Hubbard would approve of this arrangement with CST. As far as I know, Mr. Hubbard never knew of or commented on this group.

If you can provide your viewpoints on the above, or help clarify the matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

R.R.
  27. Re: 2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

Free speech includes speculation and tinfoil (inb4Truthers), but what elevates it to srs bsns discussion is some shred of evidence, not vague references to "documents" which have never been produced.

When the brainwashed culties don't get what they've been told to expect, they stick to their story, bawww about a cover up and demand that everybody either refute the negative or accept their version of truth as fact.

L. Ron Hubbard's "true" war record, anybody? The Scilons' version has been thoroughly debunked through FOIA requests, so they just keep on with, "DoD is covering it up!"

Hey, here's an idea: If a government conspiracy so thoroughly involves the courts and executive, don't you think between the two of them they could destroy or seal up all related documentation. I mean, if this involved NSA and CIA, they could just throw down a "national security" exception, and that'd be that.

tl;dr -- No dox, didn't happen.
  28. Anonymous Member

There are dox such as teh copyrite notice and teh appointment of the IRS gui to the church unit that holds copyright but you can't know that because it was too long and you didn't read.

fuck you and shut up!

you kill discourse and you should be buried in poo poo
  29. Re: 2003: Federal Cover-Up Of Scientology In Military Intel

i lol'd, would lol again

In fact, why wait?

I just lol'd again.
  30. Anonymous Member

Here is an idle little mystery for the sleuths of a.r.s.

"The Mystery of Sherman Lenske, Galaxy Productions, and Trademark No.

73-588214."

Latest Status Info

check out the logo: the fascist fist of fury with spikes protects teegeeak from an onslaught of flying saucers! the next marcabian mass landing perhaps, lol!!

As our story opens, Gerald Armstrong has recently been declared--setting up the ensuing several years of litigation with Armstrong, all leading toward likely public release of certain personal documents belonging to L. Ron Hubbard. Sherman Lenske, self-proclaimed attorney for L. Ron Hubbard, establishes a corporation called "Galaxy Productions, Inc." with Norman F. Starkey installed as President:

======================================================================== Friday, 26 March 1982
    INCORPORATED:
    Galaxy Productions, Inc.
    6400 Canoga Avenue #315
    Woodland Hills, California 91367
    Norman F. Starkey, President
    Incorporated 03/26/82 under number 1069394
    California Secretary of State
    ======================================================================== Less than a month later, on Monday, 19 April 1982, the Supreme Court of the United States leaves intact the conviction of Mary Sue Hubbard.

And just a shade more than a month after *that*, on Friday, 28 May 1982, Lenske incorporates the corporation known as Church of Spiritual Technology (CST).

Dissolve to...

* * * * * * * * * Wednesday, 20 June 1984. Armstrong's case has been ruled on by Judge Breckenridge, and it seems that about 500 of L. Ron Hubbard's private documents are going to be made public. But on 25 June 1984, the California 2nd District Court of Appeal issues a stay preventing the release of the documents.

Within one week, Sherman Lenske has the corporation Galaxy Productions, Inc. suspended:

======================================================================== Monday, 2 July 1984
    SUSPENDED:
    Galaxy Productions, Inc.
    6400 Canoga Avenue #315
    Suspended 07/02/84
    ======================================================================== But as odd little coincidences would have it--and only in little mystery stories like this one--come Tuesday, 25 September 1984, the U.S. Tax Court upholds the removal of tax-exempt status from the Church of Scientology of California (CSC), and just one week later--on Tuesday, 2 October 1984, Sherman Lenske breathes new life into the late, lamented Galaxy Productions:

======================================================================== Tuesday, 2 October 1984
    REVIVED:
    Galaxy Productions, Inc.
    6400 Canoga Avenue #315
    Suspended 07/02/84, and Revived 10/02/84.
    ======================================================================== It is probably merely another mystery-story-coincidence that the "International Association of Scientologists" (IAS) is brought into being only a few days later--on Sunday, 7 October 1984. And we have no record of any productions produced by Galaxy Productions, Inc. over the next few years.

But it must have produced a bastard child that it didn't want: enter our strange little trademark, named 73-588214, registered as 1442039.

On 13 October 1987, Galaxy Productions, Inc.--whose President is Norman F. Starkey--transfers a mysterious, undescribed trademark--Serial No. 73-588214, Registration No. 1442039--to...

Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but it is transferred to Norman F. Starkey, in his alter-ego as "Executor of the Will of L. Ron Hubbard, d.b.a. L. R. Hubbard Library":

======================================================================== Tuesday, 13 October 1987 Reel/Frame: 0579/0470 TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT SIGNED Date Recorded: 1987-10-16 [see] Date Signed: 1987-10-13 Assignor(s): GALAXY PRODUCTIONS, INC.

C/O MICHAEL-JOHN BIBER 1416 NORTH KINGS ROAD LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90069 Assignee(s): STARKEY, NORMAN F. AS EXECUTOR OF THE WILL OF L.RON HUBBARD DBA L. R. HUBBARD LIBRARY SUITE 202 6515 SUNSET BLVD.

HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA 90028 Brief: ASSIGNS THE ENTIRE INTEREST AND THE GOODWILL Serial No. Reg. No. Mark ------------- ------------ ---------------------------------------- 73-588214 1442039 ..........

Correspondence Address: MICHAEL-JOHN BIBER 1416 NORTH KINGS RD. LOS ANGELES, CA 90069 SOURCE: United States Trademark Office records ======================================================================== Of course, Sherman Lenske is the attorney handling all the probate matters related to L. Ron Hubbard, so he must be working hand-in-glove with Norman Starkey.

And not to put too fine a point on it, CST--of which Sherman Lenske is a founder, sole incorporator, AND Special Director--is ALSO "doing business as" the "L. Ron Hubbard Library" at this very same time. But we have to have lots of interesting little confusing tidbits like this in a mystery story.

Let's, though, now concentrate our attention on the new player in this tale, the odd little bastard trademark whose parents keep giving away to themselves.

We do not hear of Trademark #73-588214 again for several years.

Then, on Tuesday, 3 January 1989, Norman F. Starkey, as Executor of the Will of L. Ron Hubbard, arranges--through the Superior Court of San Luis Obispo--for the dearly departed L. Ron Hubbard to transfer the myterious trademark to...

Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but it is transferred to Norman F. Starkey, in yet ANOTHER of Starkey's astounding, chameleon-like alter-egos: "Trustee of L. Ron Hubbard's Family Trust-B"--which was created by none other than Sherman Lenske:

======================================================================== Tuesday, 3 January 1989 Reel/Frame: 0655/0711 TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT SIGNED Date Recorded: 1989-06-20 [see] Date Signed: 1989-01-03 Assignor(s): L. RON HUBBARD, DECEASED SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY CALIFORNIA Assignee(s): STARKEY, NORMAN F., TRUSTEE OF L. RON HUBBARD'S FAMILY TRUST-B Brief: JUDGMENT OF FINAL DISTRIBUTION BY THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY JAN. 3, 1989 Serial No. Reg. No. Mark ------------- ----------- --------------------------------------- 73-588214 1442039 ..........

Correspondence Address: BAKER & MCKENZIE 725 SOUTH FIGUEROA STREET LOS ANGELES, CA 90017 SOURCE: United States Trademark Office records ======================================================================== And there, dear reader, might our story end, except it doesn't. The orphaned little trademark--born into Sherman Lenske's mysterious Galaxy Productions, Inc., seemingly kicked around like some waif from a Dickens tale (but always under the squinty watchful eye and tight-fisted control of Sherman Lenske and Norman F. Starkey)--finally finds a home and happiness at last on Monday, 29 November 1993.

This might be a familiar date to readers of a.r.s., because it is shortly after IRS has granted tax-exemption in a secret back-room deal with Sherman Lenske's friends. And it is the very same date on which Norman F. Starkey transfers over 7,000 of L. Ron Hubbard's copyrights to the corporation known as "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST), doing business as "L. Ron Hubbard Library."

Well, those copyrights aren't all that Norman F. Starkey transfers to the control of Sherman Lenske and company at CST that day. He also transfers, wrapped in swaddling clothes, the cute little bastard trademark we have all come to know and love:

======================================================================== Monday, 29 November 1993 Reel/Frame: 1096/0470 TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT SIGNED Date Recorded: 1994-01-28 [see] Date Signed: 1993-11-29 Assignor(s): STARKEY, NORMAN F. INDIVIDUAL Assignee(s): CHURCH OF SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY 419 LARCHMONT, #162 LOS ANGELES, CA 90004 CORPORATION CALIFORNIA Brief: ASSIGNS THE ENTIRE INTEREST AND THE GOODWILL Serial No. Reg. No. Mark -------------- ------------ --------------------------------------- 73-588214 1442039 ..........

Correspondence Address: SMALL LARKIN & KIDDE THOMAS M. SMALL 10940 WILSHIRE BLVD. 18TH FLOOR LOS ANGELES, CA 90024 SOURCE: United States Trademark Office records ===================================================================== And that, dear reader, is the end of our little tale as we know it.

And the mystery is: What IS this bastard trademark? Why its odd nativity and checkered childhood? And why does the Church of Spiritual Technology own it now?

There are certainly enough clues herein for some ambitious and tenacious a.r.s. sleuth to solve, for us all, the mystery of #73-588214.

Till then, it is one more enigma in the massive fraud that is CST, and in the twisted, writhing, inseperable wad of snakes that inhabit it.

THE END
    --------from Holysmoke.. . Scientology --- The Mystery of Sherman Lenske, Galaxy Productions
  31. ElronInDallas Member

291lvlh.jpg

lolol

make me a t shirt!
  32. Anonymous Member

inb4zeitgeist
  33. El Ron Member

Hahaha, oh wow; it looks like somebody's got their "facts" misplaced. First off, Dr. Puthoff was never employed by the NSA, as they would have no interest in remote viewing programs. You're right about Puthoff joining the CoS, however he did so after he was a part of the RV program; and not for infiltration purposes. He had reached OT VI but soon "quit in disgust", as I had read in an online article. (Lermanet/Clambake? Could someone please check on this?)

Secondly, From what I can tell, there appears to be absolutely no visible evidence of Scientology tech, or variants thereof in any of the government documents from 1972 to 1995 that I've read or any of the remote viewing training manuals produced during that time. As far as I know the techniques were developed by the Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences and SRI International, with specific regards to: Dr. Harold Puthoff, Russel Targ, volunteer and later project consultant Ingo Swann, and Dr. Edwin May. The program was ran and managed by various government organizations, including but not limited to: US Army INSCOM, US Air Force Foreign Technology Division, Defense Intelligence Agency's Directorate of Science and Technology- Special and the CIA. Thank you for your time and I hope you all got something out of this. 1/10, would constructively criticize (read: viciously correct) again.
  34. Anonymous Member

El Ron you are quite correct in what groups oversaw the remote viewing program. Funny how a lot of the remote viewers were scientologists.
  35. Anonymous Member

Moar discourse, just dome it already.

while where at it, has anyone discussed the hidden meanings behind some of lrh's writing which are more zeitgeist like then simple questions into why the gov hasn't done jack except help keep it going so it could use the intelligence gathering tech of scientology and the pc folders in case certain scientologists should blow and then turn on the gov as well ?

Auditing works where phone taps and bugs don't.
    It infiltrates families and harms them under the guise of self help and spiritual healing and soul cleansing. Good way to keep an eye on exe military who had info.

I suspect and "speculate" that this is useful to the cia/fbi and intelligence of the gov.
    Why the secrete IRS agreement ?
  36. A.Non Hubbard Member

THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ZOMG SCIENTOLOGIOSTISTS HAVE TAKENS OVAR MY SPELLL CHEKKAR
  37. LocalSP Member

Now you get all tinfoilly.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Yes, because everybody knows scilons can bend spoons with their minds if they're OT. Not to mention they all can find a really, really good parking place in downtown Honolulu. Just ask Ingo.
  40. Anonymous Member

Remote viewing = going exterior tech.

I once went exterior meditating on maranatha and saw a pitiful human being seeking truth and not know why his life was such a mess. I had compassion upon him and sought to help him, but the info I gathered only furthered my victim mentality and the despair still lingers even more so know that I think religion is an elitist bunch of bs and came to this realization in exposing the truth of scientology, which ironicallymost scionos come to this cognition of other religions in scientology LOL.

The gist of scientology is religion is bs yet they use it for tax exemptions and protections of the 1st amendment for themselves.

It's a mad, mad, MAD world.