Customize

21 hours left on hueg ebay auction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A.Non Hubbard, Jun 10, 2009.

1. A.Non Hubbard Member

2. Namenlos Member

Re: 21 hours left on hueg ebay auction

Ah shit, I'm sure I had enough change in my other pair of trousers.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wow. That is a deluge of delusion.
  4. RightOn Member

The auction says
    "It is a Library of authentic LRH recordings and writings much greater than what is obtainable through the church, and factually containing millions of words on audiotape and in print that do not exist in the field, on the Internet, or anywhere else in the world except, perhaps, in church vaults"

Well now I have to bid.

Sure hope a Canadian doesn't buy it.. It would cost them $20,000.00 shipping!! HA HA HA
  5. Anonymous Member

Surely the psychs have enough money to snap this one up at the buy it now hmm?
  6. the_cloak Member

LOL, looks like someone is having a vault sale.
  7. Anonymous Member

Looks like someone got stuck paying HUGE ebay fees for this listing.

Its been listed since MARCH and the seller declined all offers.

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 07-Jun-09 18:34:35 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 04-Jun-09 12:42:15 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 24-May-09 20:39:09 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 23-May-09 23:24:15 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 23-May-09 18:09:24 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 11-May-09 23:16:16 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 07-May-09 17:00:54 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 21-Apr-09 14:49:25 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 14-Apr-09 19:10:09 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 10-Apr-09 05:54:18 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 06-Apr-09 23:03:34 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 04-Apr-09 17:25:59 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 04-Apr-09 15:57:54 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 25-Mar-09 17:20:38 EDT

private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Expired 21-Mar-09 20:30:50 EDT
  8. Re: 21 hours left on hueg ebay auction

I'll offer him $3.50 for it, but only if he pays the shipping to England
  9. none given Member

Ask if it includes Excalibur, or Battletoads.
  10. xenubarb Member

Also:

*** Member IDs have been partially hidden to keep users anonymous.
  11. Re: 21 hours left on hueg ebay auction

I'm surprised any offer got rejected, It's not even worth the ridiculous shipping price
  12. A.Non Hubbard Member

I don't think the seller counted on how worthless a human being LRH truly was.
  13. The Shadow Member

When I saw 'Hueg eBay auction', I thought it was going to be a cryogenically-frozen LRH...
  14. Anonymous Member

"private listing -- Buyers' identities protected Declined 23-May-09 23:24:15 EDT
    "

That's my offer declined. Asked him to throw in the office chair and he said gtfo.
  15. WhiteNight Member

Someone spent a fuck load of cash to get this stuff. He's just realised what a fucktard he is and he's trying to jump ship and get his money back at the same time.
    OR
    money goes straight to OSA / CoS / whatever. No one person would keep the auction open that long. no one's THAT optimistic. However, someone with nothing to lose, only to gain (ie someone who's bills are being paid) might.
  16. shadowchaser Member

wasn't he "only" wanting a million a while back?
  17. Boris Korczak Member

I tried to offer five cents (US currency), How can one reject such a great offer?
    LOL.

Stay safe.
    BK
  18. Mutante Member

IT SHALL BE MINE
  19. Junta Member

I got $3,499,999 who can lend me a $1?
  20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

If you are planning on burning it, I got the $1 covered...
  21. Mutante Member

Can you match my $15 Paypal redemption code CVT5, bitches?

Step off.
  22. Antagone Member

Oh if I'd only seen this thread before I went shopping for new clothes today.
  23. Junta Member

I am planning on burning it and pissing on the ashes.... But i made a typo I have $1 I need $3,499,999 :p
  24. PimpXenu Member

thats up AGAIN on ebay? thats like the 3rd or 4th time they put that up, never meets the reserve. Imagine that
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ LOL Yup!^^^

I still think its an estate type thingy, liek "All that was left of Uncle Richie's vast fortune was a massive collection of Blabber, must be worth a fortune! Lets sells it and be rich too!"

Which is kinda a sad thought since it ain't worth much more than the paper its on. Mindja, probably some real gems in there, but 3.5mil worth??? GAH! They are fucking dreaming, whom ever they are.

We'll see this up again I am sure.

3.5 million............. O-o

o-O

XD Bwahahahahahahahaha-ha!

Good Grief Snoopy!
  26. 13Heathens Member

Gee sure looks like they're wanting to milk COS.. they should have put a higher reserve.
  27. Relyt Member

I can't imagine wanting to spend over 3m on stuff you could find on the internet. Maybe it's the want for "hard copies". But then again, these kinds of hard copies are pretty much worthless.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

If this basement full of fail cabinets fails to sell long enough for the overall level of fail to go viral, will Miss Cabbage eventually order it purchased by a front entity in order to turn the albatross into another deceptive talking point for his next teleprompter session? Or is the price tag just too high this time? (He spends shocking sums on real estate.)
  29. Anonymous Member

I don't know the inheritance laws there but could this be some kind of a tax write-off opportunity for the estate? Are we maybe looking at this from the wrong angle?
  30. Django Member

31. basil Member

Re: Got an extra 3.5 million bucks?

Relisted again.... wonder why ?

There's already threads about this collection.
  32. Anon-007 Member

No secrets with this one.

If some mug buys it, then David Miscavige (who must either be the ultimate owner, or personally approving the deal) will net himself a huge amount of cash for doing sweet FA.

I mean, if the Cult "scriptures" were that valuable (in terms of content) would you ever consider selling them? And why not gift them to a local Org?

This is simply one of those clever marketing angles - like offering books to people for half price "because the printers made a slight error on the cover".

The munchkin of chaos also tried this with those e-meters in a variety of different and unusual colours (aka samples) recently. I'm sure some muppets coughed the cash there too ;)
  33. Re: Got an extra 3.5 million bucks?

Actually, there are 2 listings.
  34. anonymous1312 Member

6114 view on page counter. Wonder why so many look-e-loos :)

Wonder if David Miscavige will be tempted by this?

Thread needs to be merged.
  35. Relyt Member

Maybe the guy is "selling" it to prove that no one gives enough of a shit to spend 3.5 million on this crap.
  36. Django Member

Yeah, apologies, didn't see the first one. I have eBay send me notifications on e-Meters, just to get an idea about what they're getting for 'em (which turns out, is more than a 19 dollar V-O meter and a couple of Frescas), and this turned up.