Customize

25th July 2015 - Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Jul 7, 2015.

1. strobe Member

2kiIJFu.jpg

Next Anonymous Manchester Protest Against The Cult Of Scientology:
    18th July 2015

manchestermeet.jpg
    Meet-up point: 133 Deansgate, M3 3WR (the coffee cup) near Starbucks [street view] - 10:45am
    Walk to the Scientology Org: 258 Deansgate, M3 4BG (the volcano) [street view] - 11:00am
    (If no one's there, we're probably running late and are still at the meet-up point.)

The camera is where we take the post-raid photo, after which it's off to the pub.

16172767656_abf6ba31c8_c.jpg

New Anons are always welcome. The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.

Seriously, print some damn fliers.

Here's the sort of thing you can expect.

15739052449_5933b76afb_c.jpg

We're also on Facebook and Flickr, and you can find out more about us on Down With The Org.

Why Scientology? Check out our fliers and Google to your heart's content.

Any questions? Ask below. We hope to see you there.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I have tweeted the thread, we are back. Not dead yet
  3. A.O.T.F Member

It's always massive to hear from you Strobe. You guys just plain ROCK!

In a word - Dedication.
  4. veravendetter Member

The ginger is strong
  5. Sharing from Calgary, Canada (@anonyyc)
  6. RightOn Member

GO GO GO Manchester!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. strobe Member

Protest now changed to Saturday 25th July due to global warming. Apologies.

And you guys make me blush.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Nice. Brings back great memories!

If I lived closer to my (somewhat) local Portland org, I'd still be out there with a mask and a sign, even by myself... and someday, I will be there again. Well, if they stay open long enough...
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Mice infestation in Manchester org and a condemned lift, use of floors they dont pay buisness rates on. Fridges and food area filthy where there serving food, bills not payed, child labour when bosses kid should be in school, a family living in the ideal org building as ''security'' no rates payed of council tax payed, fuel oil tank litraly under the building at saint hill, sewage system thats half working but leaks and they wont fix it. conning EPF members and one killed themself etc etc

Manchester org is falling apart inside and almost bankrupt. bills are behind, internet regualy down, OCA's months behind.

The Get Becky out thing failed, shes still in and daddy has stopped as she handled him at the wedding, daddy met all the staff and changed his mind. Becky is now on the bridge on the SRD II. Its a shame that one, though at the time i hated it, he was still at it when i first got in S$$.
  10. RightOn Member

Glad to hear that the org is in disrepair and failing. I feel sorry for the minion who stay.
    Sad to hear about Becky. What do you mean Tony has changed his mind?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. A.O.T.F Member

Pics, Vids, Anything available yet, Strobe?
  12. KiRiku Member

Any plans for a raid next month?
  13. getbeckyout Member

I Don't know where you guys have got your information from!!
    I have no way changed my mind, nothing has changed my views, the members are victims.
    Cheers
    Tony.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

Hi Tony!
    nice to hear from you. I was quoting from another person (Ben Stimson) above and asking what they meant.
    Thank you for clearing it up!!!
  15. getbeckyout Member

No worries mate, I am behind all of you and will never ever change.
    Cheers
    Tony
  16. RightOn Member

<3!
  17. Anon_Lethal Member

Anon Manchester will be active again this year. Our protests restart as part of OpScientology, on the 24-25th june 2017.