Customize

26 Page New Yorker article about Paul Haggis and scientology Possible FBI investigation

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Click the reply buttons. If on more than one page, copy-paste.

Not the most convenient, but one can get used to it.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mirele Member

Well, considering there are 70 mailboxes in the same area...I would say it's probably NOT going to happen, especially since cult HQ moved from a few miles down the road all the way into Phoenix.
  3. Etain Member

4. Anonymous Member

This is excellent...(at times felt kinda creepy advertisement for the cult) and totally left out LCON's wife's incarceration for Op. Snow White...and I kind a like the persistent attitude that ANON is something fearfully wicked, I am sorry to say I don't have much faith in the PartyVan. If they applied as many resources to closing down the cult as they do finding teen dDOssers the cult would be closed due to AIDS already. I think they just said that because this article and subsequent books by BIG name people is going to have the world asking "why aren't you investigating"...half hearted attempt just got more interesting? Also, the cult should be commanded to produce Shelly, and WTF...by the time they get around to raiding GOLD all possible evidence of anything will be gone.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. anonymous44 Member

This makes me want to pee.
  6. parvent Member

Don't know about that, but earlier this evening a former IRS Criminal Investigation Agent answered "Negative" to this question: "Can human traffickers be tax exempt in this country?"
  7. Smurf Member

Hmmm... I'm wondering whether Tommy will be scrubbing dumpsters with a toothbrush at FLAG or Gold Base....
    • Like Like x 4
  8. bAnon Member

allegedly the dwarf has all of his ranting transcripts meticulously filed at Gold - I guess he thought they would be relevant in a billion years
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

keep your fantasies to yourself
    • Like Like x 1
  10. CarltonBANKS Member

You are one vigilant mother-fucker. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Smurf Member

OSA would have had a heads-up that ex-Scilon execs were meeting with the FBI. The downtown Clearwater area is small and the federal offices are one block away from Cleveland St. & Fort Harrison Avenue, the FLAG headquarters. That block is ringed with multiple security cameras that are monitored 24/7, in addition to roaming security on bikes.

The cult keeps SPs residing in the area, particularly Rinder, Rathbun & DeVocht under tight surveillance; evidence that Scientology truly is a hypersensitive, paranoid cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Smurf Member

LOL. Obvious OSAbot. He's managed to get quite a following of news media twitter friends who will now be on the receiving end of all his nonsense. So typical of the cult when it's been royally ass raeped.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. parvent Member

You got the clue that the FBI won't do a damn thing. It's just that two upstanding citizens - Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder - have testified to those great detectives at the FBI.

Do you really think the FBI could put these two on the witness stand to prove their case?
  15. Smurf Member

I am pessimistic.. there have been too many times in the past where exes have spoken to the FBI, walked away excited, and nothing came of it. When Graham Berry met with the FBI and provided them boxes of evidence, he was rebuffed and told, in essence, that the FBI didn't have the manpower or $$ to pursue recourse against a cult that has alot of $$ and powerful attorneys at it's beck and call.

Often, the FBI will do cursory investigations, then put the matter on the back-burner. Hopefully, it's not the case this time.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

What about the Indies? Marty and Rinder.. FBI investigating them too?

Marty posted on ESMB a few years ago that he was followed by an FBI agent.
  18. lol what gave it away?!? The fact he was using a real profile picture? or that none of his past tweets talk about delicious caek?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Ike Drifter Member

If there were any serious investigation going on, David Miscavidge would be at sea right now. That's what Scientology Popes do when they feel pressure.

Wait, have any cruise ships been purchased recently? ;)
  20. Anonymous Member

You got a point, Smurf. Me suspects that they would have made an arrest already if they would have more than she said, he said.
  21. Anonymous Member

OSA knows for sure of the FBI investigation because they have their apostates under surveillance. It is news for us but for them it is old news.
  22. bAnon Member

the dwarf is in Australia
  23. Anonymous Member

Federal District Judge Dale S. Fischer said it best: They should have known what they were getting into, and the law looking into religion is an unconstitutional entanglement of the First Amentment. They after all signed a contract.
  24. bAnon Member

the dwarf is in Australia
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Smurf Member

The courts & law enforcement have always had an issue establishing what is mind control (brainwashing) vs. informed consent. Generally, if a legal adult makes a decision to join a cult or joined the cult at an early age and is now a legal adult, they won't get involved. The FBI can certainly go after the cult for systematic child abuse, abuse of labor laws, and abuse of the religious visas that many of the foreign Sea Org members used to enter the U.S., though they may blow off the latter as being the sole responsibility of the Immigration department.
  27. MSAnon505 Member

Almost all comments... :)

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Looking into contracts isn't unconstitutional then?
  29. Etain Member

I don't think that's going to happen this time. When you compare those times to now...

Look at how many more people are speaking out, including those former Top execs. Look at all the number of investigations being conducted in countries like Australia and the conviction of fraud in France. look at how many tell-all books have come out in the past three years alone. I'm amazed we had books like 'Bare-Faced Messiah' and 'Piece of Blue Sky' on the market and those are years apart in publication. Now we have 'The Complex', 'Blown For Good', 'My Billion Year Contract' and 'Scientology-Abuse At the Top'. ALL within the past three years. This would not have been possible even five years ago.

The pendulum has swung the other way. Scientology won't be able to get out of this now. There's just too much exposure, too many victims speaking out with collaborating stories and too much against them.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Smurf Member

31. Anonymous Member

lol @ comments. Guess its time to dust off thee olden handles, just for a giggle or two. .
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Trolling Scilons is lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Someone in the comments has said something about the Freedom mag, did anyone mirror it on a safe site for us to take a look?
  34. HellRazor Member

35. Anonymous Member

Those collaborating stories get them every time.
  36. Herro Member

This is a big deal. (Of course I'm assuming that there is a legit investigation. I don't care enough to read those articles.)
  37. Smurf Member

It was stated as an omen of what we can expect next from the cult.
  38. Anonymous Member

You can read?
  39. Herro Member

No, it's all text to speech for me.
  40. Shits and giggles time...