Customize

26 Page New Yorker article about Paul Haggis and scientology Possible FBI investigation

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

I guess Scientology counts them all as Scientologists now.
  2. DeathHamster Member

3. DeathHamster Member

A log of all the Q&A about Hubbard's record over the years. Loving it!

"I am a researcher and what is this?"
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Etain Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Miranda Member

They have done this so right.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sponge Member

Direct links to PDF files, which you may find easier to view than their site reader....
    http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/31765/l-ron-hubbards-life.pdf
    http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/31766/legal-documents.pdf

It's not till you actually see the actual medals and the valor that he has stolen, and which Miscavige continues to steal by allowing the lie to be repeated, that you start feel a little vomit come up .........

LYINGTOLOGY

hubbardstolenmedals.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

If the clientsvictims of the Scientology enterprise are prepared to swallow a whole tower of crap, what's one more brick?
  11. Miranda Member

You would think they could put together a more convincing lie. But I guess, if you believe your belief makes lies true, you don't have to.
  12. Nancy Beazley Member

What is beyond my ken is how the Church of Scientology could possibly imagine this level of overblown fabrication could stand up to inspection, beyond the walls of "don't dare look." It's at the level of North Korean self-delusion.

But just ignore me. Everybody here knows all this.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Z@Q Member

lol Hubbard. what a piece of shit. I didn't "win" a single medal while I was in service. I EARNED every god damn one of them.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Anonymous Member

This is what is left of it when you cross out all fake awards.
    L. Ron Hubbard's actual military awards:
    Navy Pistol Marksmanship Ribbon
    Navy Rifle Marksmanship Ribbon
    American Defense Service Medal
    Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal
    American Campaign Medal
    World War II Victory Medal
    https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Military_career_of_L._Ron_Hubbard
    hubbardfakemedals.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for that... I was going to ask my Buddies if they could help me identify which ones he would have really earned. It begs the question though.... whose medals are those?

Also the Purple Heart one is especially personal to me... because I had an Uncle earn the Purple Heart during World War II from fighting in Italy..... NOT from ebay.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Me is BIG Time happy, happy, happy.

Maybe the FBI will give DM a free prostate exam while there probing
    all the shit he's in.
  17. Anonymous Member

If the FBI thinks they might have moles in their Clearwater office (across the street and under surveilance by scilon cameras) yet still decided to do interviews there, what does that say about their Tampa office 5 minutes from the airport where they landed? Of course a couple of years ago this was considered tinfoil talk.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. stapleclip Member

There appear to be two marksmanship medals crossed out. Not Navy? Wrong period?
  19. They are probably so used to reporters not following up on any of their lies that they developed a false legitimate sense of security.

Until now.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. AnonLover Member

Good Ol Randy Sly from Catholic Online reports in...

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=40272

from page2:
    <3!
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Come to think of it... is this the first ever time We've ever seen the Scilons try to pass off what medals LRH won? I'm saving this Image in case scilons try to pull it.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

could be real medals,
    but not earned by LRH.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

I wonder if they are from pawn shops, or fake ones you get in the tourist district in Germany? It would be fun to see if they were knock-offs.
  24. Triumph Member

prostate.jpg
  25. stapleclip Member

Ah, according to Wikipedia, those are the two that didn't exist until 1969.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Orson Member

This was the one I'd been waiting to see. Sly has done an outstanding job reporting on the abuses of Scientology and his deep reach into the Catholic community is invaluable to our efforts.

Here are the final graphs of his article. Enjoy:

The first highlighted section is for those of you who worry about our publicity in all of this. While it is incidental to the goal, I will agree it is nice to see Sly get it right about anon.

Of greater interest to me is Sly's final point (bolded). Will this article be the final tipping point?

Discuss.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Cudgel Member

Nope. Back in the '90's several scilon operatives tried to convince us A.R.S. regulars that he was 'a hero' (ah, but for an 'n' in that). There were copies of the actual navy records floating about all over. I probably have at least one in the archive downstairs...
  28. LocalSP Member

From Catholic Online:

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Every one of his articles has been outstanding. Every article has also had a great impact in a very wide scope. As well, when his first article was issued, I checked and that page is linked to (straining to remember) 3,000+ Catholic/Interest sites. The humanitarian crimes of the cult are not only seen by Christians of all stripes, but a large readership who is very passionate about stopping crimes against women, children, the helpless or hopeless, and humankind in general.

The show by culties in his comments section is a good telling of how much David Miscavige is upset by this. His people try to handle the truthful comments -- and terribly of course. I used to comment on all his articles, but just lately I have been unable, due to a painful wrist from all of the fapping I've been doing about wins in Chanology.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Right ... but I mean you were a cultie then right? They released this pic to the journalists... and now it's being shown to everyone. This is verifiable proof that they lie.
  31. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., I Love it! A thing of Beauty:)

Bend over Boys, this will only only hurt,........, BIG Time and for a LOONNGG Time!
    347747n.jpg
  32. Anonymous Member

This reminds me. Anyone have dox or pictures on sea ogre ribbons? I saw a picture of one with a bunch of ribbons, I think they rip them off from NJROTC
  33. Anonymous Member

So the snow's way down there but the shit's way UP HERE.

34. Z@Q Member

I know ARMY awards and the ones i believe we have in common with navy puke(off the top of my head) are: ARCOM, SERVICE RIBBON,AAM and PURPLE HEART. I could be missing a few. The acronyms would most likely differ as well.
  35. Anonymous Member

Just sayin, I did navy jrotc in high school, saw a pic of a sea ogre in "uniform" wearing a great number of the same ribbons that I earned in that accursed class.
  36. Anonymous Member

medals_dress2.gif
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

Catholic Online? Really? They must like calling the kettle black.

I gave someone close to me, who was a Catholic nun for over a decade, a copy of Nancy Many's book. She told me that Nancy's story is very similar to hers with the Catholic church. The Catholic Online seems to exhult the virtues of their leader but cries foul with the mad midget? Meh.....they are garbage and no win for our side.
  39. Anonymous Member

Well, you sound like a cultie, and your opinion is not relevant to my interests, in any case. Why not ... dox or STFU.