Customize

$50,000 Extorted from Brian Culkin?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

From Marty's blog, but not an Independent Scientology issue / matter.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/proof-of-life-the-mclaughlins/#comment-220440
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

But... but... but... the freaking cult and all of its hideous iterations extorts money from anybody and everybody they can swindle, and they really hope and plan for everybody!
  3. RolandRB Member

Anybody who trusts a Scientologist is a moron who is going to lose their money to some conman in any case.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. You know what they say about fools and their money.....

Culkin seems like an interesting person but sadly one that seeks constant woo and magik sooper sauce. The fact that he had/has money makes him a perfect cult candidate and one that can have his money stolen by woo-scams.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DodoTheLaser Member

6. The Wrong Guy Member

Knowledge Report: Brian Culkin on Scientology Stats

Published on Sep 4, 2012 by XENUTV

Brian Culkin joined Scientology at the Boston Org then spent many months at Flag in Clearwater where he was regged constantly. In the course of nine months he gave Scientology $350,000. In this clip, Brian talks about how Scientology's use of stats is never really applied to its own membership rolls.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I gotta admire that he is speaking out so soon
    Nice.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Good; would be better if he redid it without muffling his voice by putting his hand over his mouth a few times.
  9. Anonymous Member

Mark Bunker for the win.

He's doing that movie "Knowledge Report" and I think his timing will be perfect, as a post-The Master study.

Hell, I hope he cashes in big, he's earned it.
  10. anonysamvines Member

I agree anon
    He needs to get it out soon and stop with the just a bit more. That can come in Part 2. There will always be more that can be added, especially as more comes out, and even as it stands right now i bet some very good stuff already shot will have to be left out in the edit.
    Get it out now Mark.
    then Part 2
    and then hopefully End Game and how the same tactics are being used and abused in other businesses and politics.
  11. RolandRB Member

And now?
    • Like Like x 3
  12. The Internet Member

Some yoga instructors give off a strange vibe.

Almost too many parallels to contemplate.
  13. RolandRB Member

^^ I threw up with fear watching that! :(
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

OMG, please tell me that perv isn't allowed within 100 miles of children!
  15. The Internet Member

I find bits of this story difficult to believe. But Scientology stories are often like that.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Horseradish Member

Looks like everyone needs to repost all the material that Brian 'asked them to remove'.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Gottabrain Member

+1 for you, COC. ;) You wrote that Aug 14. You had his personality nailed from the getgo, dincha?
    • Like Like x 2
  18. just for fun see how Brian Culkin gets called out of his BS suddenly his comments popularity goes to shit, not me though no sir.

should I download this then reupload it show show what sort of a sell-out he is?
  19. Well, I'm skeptical of anyone that still buys into the clam woo because of Scientology's DNA, which is built on lies, conspiracies, and greatest good for the group. I find it impossible to split out the "bad" elements of Scientology because all elements aim to create a cult personality, which is comforting for most people that need to have the "parent" role present in their lives.

My hesitation with this guy was based on the following:
    1. He claimed to be a "business consultant", which tells me that his income may depend on Scientology.
    2. He's a yoga instructor, which on its face doesn't mean that he's a yoga cult member, but it is a strong possibility. Many people that are constantly "seeking" wind up in multiple cults throughout their lives. How many ex-culties get involved in some type of MLM scam after they leave Scientology?
    3. He was prominently involved with the Rinderburn show. That to me is a number one warning sign that you cannot trust the person. I don't think I have to elaborate there.
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Anonymous Member

That's too bad, Roland, because you've just won two fun weeks at the Yoga Farm, where you'll be sharing a room with that old guy in the bluejeans.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Horseradish Member

Shout out to Mark Bunker:

Knowledge Report: Brian Culkin on Scientology Stats
    Published on Sep 4, 2012 by XENUTV

Yootoob says this video no longer exists, so I'm assuming that Brian Culkin asked you to take it down (as he did also with a David Love video post).

Now Brian has returned to the funny farm, can you please upload the video again?

I think we need all the material where Culkin is spilling various beans back online. If only to compare and contrast with what he has stated in his deposition filed by the funny farmers' lawyers in the Garcia case.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. tigeratbay Member

I'm backing the "Shout out to Mark Bunker". Mark, If the Knowledge Report has been removed, please put it back on. Good reason supports this request. Thank you!
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Anonymous Member

I think his yoga students deserve to see results when they google this man. Whoever has the sauce, please re-post.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Horseradish Member

I think Mark was a bit tied up in Portland yesterday...
    Hopefully he can catch up this week.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3