Customize

5504C23 - Thinkingness

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by OhSah, May 26, 2011.

1. OhSah Member

This is one for the books, Hubbard talks about how God probably doesn't exist and if he doesn't he's a jerk for occupying outer space - whatever the fuck that means.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P90JJMHR
    • Like Like x 3
  2. carsondude Member

Truely Wonderfull. I smell a leakfest coming forth.
  3. I love the smell of leakfests in the morning. I miss leaklicker. He/she/it was so enthusiastic.
  4. Anonymous Member

ohh this soudns interesasting.

strange audio tape i like
  5. Budd Member

Are transcripts of these wacked-out recordings ever posted anywhere? (My computer doesn't do Megaupload, Mediafire, etc.) Would be interesting...
  6. AnonLover Member

+3 internets to any vidfags who get any and all "God" soundbite references on youtube from this juicy leak, as it will greatly aid the absolutely poontastic fest of utter bombshell pooning us Christfags got going on right now, in the wake of the Scientology and the Bible (1967) leaky leak.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OhSah Member

I think your computer has aids then
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Budd Member

This Christfag is going to ignore your ignorant comment about our precious story, because it is obvious you know nothing of which you speak.
    There is great historical veracity for The Greatest Story Ever Told... if you will just listen.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. thewayup Member

Leaklicker's leaks were superfluous.

I would have liked to know how to get in contact with that Baptist women's group being exposed to TWTH recently.
  11. ocean12 Member

Yes yummy new sauce
  12. AnonLover Member

13. El Ron Member

I'll probably get around to writing one up once I've polished off "GUK and Freewheeling"'s transcript and sorted out my mess of a leak folder.
    • Like Like x 1