Customize

7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

July 10, 2010, Clearwater, Florida
    Operation: The Heat Is On

We started earlier than normal this month, no doubt inspired by our AWESOME NEW SHIRTS OMG LOLDON I LOVE YOU. Last month our volunteer ministers jacket was stolen by one of a pair of plants, and our head of OSA proceeded to implode when we suggested they were scientologists....temper temper, Peetie...but huzzah! Thanks to Bluebell, we're back in blinding neon again!

The shirts weren't the only new clothing at the raid. I want to thank again the exscn who contacted me after last month's protest and offered to send us their old formal Sea Org uniform. It's absolutely spectacular and was incredibly fun to wear. One of the other anons had to tell me to stop petting the jacket.

Other high points of the day included increased foot and car traffic due to a (non-scientology) farmer's market in town today, a surprise visit from an old friend of ours that led into the first proper Jump On In session in Clearwater in months, a very nice amount of horn love from beach traffic, and another opportunity to call Sarah a secretary. <3

My personal favorite moment was when we stumbled across a Scientologist we recognized as one that had made a few appearances around the first Sea Arrgh, in June '08, and had been named Trollwife. Her adventures included asking a Jewish anon if his last name was Goldberg, calling a CW Police Sgt "Fishkiller," and one of Clearwater's first scilon-on-anon assaults. This time, when she was pointed out to the other anons, she responded with "I'LL ASSAULT YOU NEXT!" and informing us that apparently we're all Scientologists protesting our own church. And let's not forget, "If you're a jew, I'm islamic!" Video is incoming.

Brace for photos.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: 7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

Can't wait to see pics and vid, new shirts.

"This time, when she was pointed out to the other anons, she responded with "I'LL ASSAULT YOU NEXT!" and informing us that apparently we're all Scientologists protesting our own church."

First, isn't there something in the law that says Threatening an assault is a crime, even with said threat isn't carried out? Got that on vid, I so hope.

That last bit though. Scratch head. The Martee posse was in town last weekend. Was she confused by that? Uh oh, she needs to do the Confusion Formula. Next time you see her, tell her "Find out where you really are"
    Hopefully you'll then be entertained by seeing her head spin around, like in Exorcist.

also awaiting leaks on MV event "announcement"
  3. Anonymous Member

It's on video.

Re: the last part, we were in the "Vulture Ministers" shirts. I can only assume she can't read and thought they were VM shirts.

Which reminds me, we saw actual VMs today, too. Our gold shirts were brighter than their gold shirts, nyah nyah.
  4. Anonymous Member

Well, that explains it. Likely it blew a few fuses in her brain cells.

Clearwater Anons: Shattering Suppressed Minds one Brain at a time.
  5. Re: 7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

A very fun raid, despite the brutal heat. Rubbing the cult's nose in their criminal behavior last month was immensely enjoyable.

Last month the cult blatantly stole this Anon's authentic scientology volunteer minister jacket during our protest. It had been donated a few months before by an ex-sci who had seen our earlier protests in Clearwater and realized what the cult was telling her about Anonymous didn't jive with what she saw on our protest signs. She went home, did her homework on the internet, found out the truth about the cult and soon blew from staff at Flag. The VM jacket and matching backpack were gifts of thanks from this ex-sci to Clearwater Anons.

Within 7 days of the jacket being reported stolen to the Clearwater Police and on the internet the Anon had received not one but TWO full vintage Sea Org uniforms from other ex-sci's, of which she's posing in one. Note the fake military medals and epaulet as well as the Ft. Harrison in the background.

I've got news for you cultists, especially Peter &quot;Peetie&quot; Mansell, the cult's chief OSA dufus in Clearwater: you pulled it in and we still run this.

4781281700_8ce2c93a2c_b.jpg

Cult's Clearwater Bank Building (CBB) in the background:

4780640503_8a2270536b_b.jpg

To further rub the cult's nose in it this month Anons showed up in our own &quot;Vulture Ministers&quot; T-shirts, which also had these Anonymous Volunteer Protester logos on the back. Special thanks to London Anons and Bluebell in particular for the shirts. That's the cult's Fort Harrison building in the background, the first one they bought in Clearwater back in the 70's.

4781280656_7b59d8a019_b.jpg

4781281284_fa525982c5_b.jpg

&quot;Jumping on it&quot; to The Sugarhill Gang's Tonto (Jump on It) in front of the cult's Coachman Building has been a tradition at Clearwater raids since 2008, tho we haven't kept it up recently. This old school Anon reminded us how it's done with his mad dancing skillz.
    4781275410_7f3de68c84.jpg

Highoverlord's &quot;Trollwife&quot; from two years prior at the first Sea Arrgh was batshit hilarious. When she heard one protester whisper to another this was the one who assaulted an Anon two years before she flipped out and started screaming. After some hilarious nonsense from her she walked out in to moving traffic, almost getting herself hit, before retreating back to the sidewalk. I guess crossing the road tech isn't something they teach at Flag. HD video of our lulzy encounter with her will follow.
    4780643625_6065ac54cf.jpg

Our resident Ex-sci wearing his I &lt;3 Anonymous cap, a Vulture Ministers shirt and holding a slick promo flier for Nancy Many's book My Billion Year Contract. In the background is the air conditioned tent &amp; red carpet for part of the cult's annual comically titled &quot;Maiden Voyage&quot; event filmed aboard their cruise ship the Freewinds then shown in their Orgs around the world weeks later. Apparently no one ever explained to them that by definition a ship can only have one maiden voyage.

4780641963_d40a1cb9a0.jpg

Anon flag with the cult's eternally unfinished SuperPowers building in the background
    4780642335_ee21e6f551.jpg

Several more pix and larger versions here: Operation The Heat is On - a set on Flickr

e: moar pix and video to follow in the coming days.

ee: Thanks again to ex-sci PodPeople for donating the pizza to Clearwater Anon's monthly raids for all of 2010.
  6. new guy Member

Nice pics.
    We love you to,Will you have our babies ?
  7. Anonymous Member

Saw pic of Masked S.O. uniform. Fell off chair.

You do realize the sight of this will hit the top of the freaked zone if Sea Ogers see this, don't you? Smoke billowing out of ear, sparkler sizzles shooting out of nostrils, bull snorting sound effects coming of of buttocks freaked.

And this goes way beyond the call of duty. Those are Wool Uniforms in FL summer heat and humidity. Hope this person survived. Would make a great large poster if upsized.
  8. Anonymous Member

forgot to add: Great tshirts

"Scientology Vulture Ministers" "preying on the weak and vulnerable"
  9. Anonymous Member

Jacket was fine, no worse than suitfagging in summer...which is unpleasant but doable. The anon suit would actually be more uncomfortable, with the tie and dress shirt as opposed to the tshirt.
  10. Anonymous Member

It just keeps getting better.
    Clearwater scoring again!

Just do me now!
  11. Anonymous Member

Clearwater Anons once again raising the bar. Well done my friends, well done.
    Where can I get one of those shirts? Nashvegas needs them!!!!
  12. BLiP Member

Good work - taking it straight to them!! Youse rock.
  13. Anonymous Member

But they're wool, hot and itchy. Hated those damn things. Everyone hated those damn things.
    Amazing it's still in one piece. Definitely vintage (lanyard colors dates it alone).
    btw, those campaign bars, stars were actually given out for successful "missions" or campaigns.

It was supposed to make your forget how hungry and hurtin' and tired you were. And weeks when you couldn't afford toilet paper or deodorant, make you forget how bad you smelled. lol

The best part is the stories behind the "costumes".
  14. adhocrat Member

SBSC need some too. Do want.
  15. Bipolart Member

You all look smashing in your T shirts and uniforms! Hats off for wearing wool in summer.
    Waiting some what patiently for vids. Nice photos!
  16. Re: 7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

PMs sent.
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  18. anonLUCY Member

Awww crap...I LOVE those tshirts--ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just takes the caek....srsly:D

You gotta show the belleair mission staff next protest.....that place is busier than Flag-trust me.
  19. new guy Member

Look at the label of the tshirt,where it was made :)
  20. Anonymous Member

lol Haiti
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
  22. Re: 7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

Then shouldn't it be called the Maiden Voyage Anniversary event?

As is it's a misnomer.
  23. Anonymous Member

More, calling annual events "maiden voyages" is kind of offensive. A vessel can have only one maiden voyage, this is the first time it is put into service following a shakedown cruse. Actually the Fail Winds had it's maiden voyage back when it was a car carrier. Doing it over and over again serves to point out just how ignorant the pretend Sea Org navy really is.
  24. Anonymous Member

Got up early for vids!

So any word on the big announcement, latest mandatory crap to buy?
  25. Anonymous Member

Yeah, buy all our stuff, spend all your money. Just like last time.
  26. Anonymous Member

GIwor.jpg.png
  27. Anonymous Member

Don't be ridiculous. We have at least one and a half more anons than that.
  28. Anonymous Member

so who is black haired skinny beauty, and what about anonmom?
  29. Anonymous Member

Whoever designed these TShirts gets an A++. The power of symbolism runs deep and the best symbols are multilayered and represent a broader meaning that the object itself. These are also the most effective.

YouTube - The Power of Symbols

Anonymous Volunteer Protestors
  30. Bane Member

up loads my video of the protest at

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA5SWbBvzis[/ame]
  31. Bane Member

32. Re: 7/10 Clearwater: The Heat Is On

Thanks for the videos Bane.

I'll bet highoverlord's troll wife in the second one is just a random nut rather than a scientologist nut.

You can see her at SeaArrrgh in '08 getting grabby with him in the very beginning of this mutli-raid compilation video:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ug6VRb3tU&[/ame]