Customize

9 July Flash Raid Santa Rosa & SF

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by adhocrat, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adhocrat Member

The drive to the City is along the "World's Most Beautiful Freeway."
    Pick up Moog, then cross over one of the most beautiful bridges to get to Santa Rosa.
    [IMG]

We got to Santa Rosa and learned from Sign Post that C1V1L wasn't available so we did without him. Not as much fun, but we soldiered on.

We raided from a bit after 10 to noon, when we were ready to wind down and go get lunch. Just then the scilons come out. They have parked right on the street and are loading their wagon. So I start talking to them.

For some reason they had little to say to me. Then they disappeared back into their building, so SP, Moog and I packed up and left. We had come in two vehicles, so Moog and I went to my car. I turned after unlocking the door, and there was the woman, driving dead slow and taking pictures pointedly of my license plate.

I don't know if I had the camera running. As I remember it had just run out of juice. But Moog looked up to see the woman's face, a scary sight for the lack of humanity there.

We then gathered for a great lunch made by a kind lady, then Sign Post went one way and Moog and I the other.

We got back to the City around 2:30 and immediately started raiding.
    All of this was quite impromptu. SP and I talked yesterday, I decided to drive up there, called Moog and it was a Go.

The SF raid went well. We danced- that is, Moog danced, I waddled- and we talked to people, had a lot of people taking our picture. SInce I rarely wear a mask I don't usually get asked, but today it didn't seem to matter.

Then around 4:30 I told Moog I was ready to go and agreed to a few more minutes. A minute later a young policeman comes down the street, catches my eye, mimes taking a call and goes into the org. He was smiling.

So instead of leaving, we stuck around. The policeman came out a few minutes later, told us the scilons were bawwing about we were being mean to them. Aggressive was the word used.

I had been saying "Jan Eastgate protects child molesters" and other such endearing phrases. And I also followed them to the corner. told the cop all this and he said "You're within your rights."
    Since a pleasant phrase to hear.

So MOOG and I stayed another half hour to reward the scilon's temerity then went off into the sunset

I've got lots of video to edit into something watchable. Probably be a day or two. Moog said something about posting pictures...

Note to self: sunscreen is needed. A lobster red face ain't funny, hey quit laughing...
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sounds good.
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  4. subgenius Member

Oh shit.
    Its hitting the fan from sea to shining sea.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, blizzards of shit, raining down on the cult, 24/7, from coast-to-coast, every day, every week, all year.

Well done, Glorious Bastards!!! Bravo!!! (And do mind the heat.)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 11
  7. adhocrat Member

You went and told
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Happy Birthday grammer nazi. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. skeptic2girl Member

Although I'm usually not pro-shirtless (even for guys!) that dude in the background looks like he can get away with it. Can I mark the post as "love"??
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

could not post photo directly -- here's link to her photo, as she works for the Sun Pac Mortgage which is owned by Forest Tardibuono ("The Guy in the White Hat"... with the Black Heart), who also started up the Santa Rosa FAIL org...

Anyone need a loan? What about Scientologists who need cash to get up the bridge? Actually, it's all coming together for me as to why this place would be right by the Santa Rosa Org (same building, in fact). They could help you take out a 2nd or 3rd mortgage in order to pay for courses/auditing...

http://youtu.be/oiwLLzR1BO4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

whoops! link to photo of aradona and other people who work there -- seems she goes by ari -- could that be why she doesn't answer us? I think Lynn Tardibuono is the kind soul who casually walked over Civ's sign once. Aradona was the one who threw Squirrel Bait's away, and then claimed she didn't know what happened to it...

http://www.sunpacmortgage.com/StaffProfiles.aspx?ID=454186
    • Like Like x 2
  12. skeptic2girl Member

re: photo of license plate

Socal cult took photo of guy on OCMB's license plate while he raided and he got some sort of legal threat thingy in the mail. I believe he threw it away.

That would totally suck if they did that to you, adhocrat, but it would be quite the "red" pr for Anons!!!
  13. RightOn Member

Made me smile!

******;)HAPPPY BIRTHDAY ADHO!!!!! ;)***********
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

he threw it away? he didn't frame it? Always keep cult mail IMO
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Me Too!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU,
    ADHOCRAT !!!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
  17. adhocrat Member

Hell they already sent a couple idiots over to my apartment to try to turn the neighbors.

Didn't work, but they tried.
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Anonymous Member

19. moarxenu Member

Solar powered battery chargers - very cool. They range from $19 to $265. Any recommendations?
  20. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 7
  21. Anonymous Member

Awesome Video! Awesome Raids! Awesome Signs! Awesome Dancing! Awesome Anons!

BRAVO!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  22. xenubarb Member

Hmmm...needs moar femanons!
    • Like Like x 2
  23. xenubarb Member

They had some for sale at teh fair, but they wanted $40 for 'em. Cost me $30 just for parking, entry and a locker for mah helmet and jacket. Left me with $10 to play with.
  24. adhocrat Member

You are most welcome any time.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. xenubarb Member

One of these days, I'll take you guys up on that!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. skeptic2girl Member

I'm ON it...
  27. Anonymous Member

Aaradona (Ari) Walker - alleged licence plate number collector:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Lordy..... a healthy lookin' gal, wouldn't fuck her with my cat's dick, oh wait, my cat's a girl.... but still~ ICK!
  29. TinyDancer Member

I love the sign: It's a Beautiful Day. That'd make me smile if I happened to be going past.
  30. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.