Customize

>9000 Anon March site launched

Discussion in 'Projects' started by SenatorXenu, Jun 10, 2008.

1. genoramix Member

Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

CouchSurfing
  2. LarryBren Member

I'll be there, along with my trusty SP hat.

Larry
  3. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

I WANT AN SP HAT! D: *jealousy*
  4. Guerillanon Member

Clearwaters in it to win it with at least 15 coming.
  5. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Clearwater: Spitting in the eye of the CoS non stop.

You guys are awesome!
  6. SenatorXenu Member

My fedora is the most suppressive of all
  7. captainslug Member

SP HAT BATTLE

Patty I choose you!
    2582310204_988c9d8d3c_m.jpg
  8. SenatorXenu Member

Hat contest? IM IN!
  9. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

YES, Memphis/Nashfags confirmed for brawl!
  10. SenatorXenu Member

Lawrence Brennan and Graham Berry confirmed to give epic speeches on the mall
  11. SenatorXenu Member

We now have permission to use the bathrooms in the Lincoln Mem'l, so it wont be too far of a walk when nature calls.
  12. leroyjenkins Member

SF on the Road and in the Sky Confirmed for Brawl
  13. pooks Member

I would love to attend. But family matters have to come first. I will miss being with
    you all but will enjoy all the reports, pix and videos.

Patty
  14. LOLserker Member

If I can get a new set of wheels in time, me'n my bro are will be there.

Though it's very unlikely, I might have to bum a ride from one of you Clearwater cats.
  15. vananon Member

I would absolutely love to go to this :'( but: 1) I'm broke, 2) I'm on the west coast...in a different country.

I'll be there in spirit. Good luck :D
  16. GALDOS Member

Random weird update... I heard through the grape vine.. unconfirmed. Maddox confirmed for brawl.

*strange expression*

Like... THE maddox.
  17. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

WAT O__O
  18. GALDOS Member

Yeah, I don't think I'm being trolled. I think he may be coming out. God help all of us.
  19. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

I'll have to hide my vagina or he'll make me get back to the kitchen! D: Let us know if you hear anything more, plz.
  20. GALDOS Member

Will do... I dunno... if this happens I may be able to just die after this. If it happens I'll take pix and make sure they get posted.
  21. JOE999999999 Member

22. Slater Member

Confirmed for brawl. Time-off finally approved.
  23. anonabwana Member

Do want!!! If i am in NY before then, you can add two moontrealfags to the list.
  24. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Dear Anonymous: PERMIT ISSUED AND IN MY HANDS :3

No moonbounce though. Oh bother. Too much of a hazard. NPS have given us full permission for everything else, no worries. I have all documentation and copies to other people helping set up. NPS police also notified and gave permission for masks. Will be calling AGAIN to remind them right before the event to prevent fuckery. COME AND PARTY GUISE, REFLECTING POOL IS OPEN.
  25. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, this is going to be so EPIC I can feel it in my bones!!!

Guise, we're witnessing history in the making here. No really. It just feels like it.
  26. Zer0Panda Member

HaHAH!!! good job guy's! I wish I could be there!!! I'll be rooting for you all!!!!
  27. anon1917 Member

Hey, folx...

I'm travelling into town with the NYCanon contingent, and am looking for an anon to share a room with at the crystal city hilton. I will be booking a two-bed suite for $104, your half will be 52 dollars..

PM me for further info, or if you're interested...

(alternatively, if there's a thread here talking about cheaper hotel possibilities, linkage would be appreciated.)
  28. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

DON'T GO RIGHT HOME AFTER THE RAID YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

God damn it people, you demanded an afterparty and we deliver. None of this bawwing about a room on Saturday night. Suck it up, come and dance, drink your booze, hang with other cities, and fucking LULZ. Seriously, you're not coming up this whole way JUST to protest, are you?!

PARTY HARD. SATURDAY JULY 19TH. 8PM-2AM.

BE THERE.
  29. Tuesday Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-current-projects/9000-beds-needed-21031/#post397205

If you are confirmed and you have a hotel please PM me if you're willing to share space. We have a lot of East Coast fags who want to stay and party but are lacking places to crash/funds to get a hotel room for the night. Also PM me if you are in need of a place to stay and how much, if anything, you can afford for the night. I'm gonna be the match maker.

Anonymous? Deliver!
  30. Anon123321 Member

Confirmed for brawl. Tickets purchased earlier this afternoon!

Bicoastal anon is bicoastal. :)
  31. KyotoSapian Member

Is washington DC the only place its happening? Im based in the UK you see.
    :guyfawkes:
  32. captainslug Member

It's also happening out beyond the Van Allen Radiation Belt. But tickets to that region are pricey considering the current recession in that sector of the Marcabian Confederacy. Marcabian Zorts just don't have the kind of value they used to.
  33. Bane Member

Wish I could go dont have the funds for it :[
  34. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Tuesday and anon1917 need to connect for obvious reasons if they haven't already...
  35. LarryBren Member

OK I have to admit that Patty's SP hat is cooler than my SP hat AND I admit that Senator Xenu's fedora is more suppressive than my SP hat ...

BUT.......................

my entry into the contest will not just be my SP hat on July 19. It will be my SP hat COMBINED with my SP T shirt. The T shirt was designed by a creative person from I think the Boston area. It is blue with a big "SP" on the back. On the front it says "CO$ SHIRT MADE FROM 100% BLUE ASBESTOS". Under that wording is a picture of the freewinds. (If I could figure out how to put a picture in one of these posts I would show you).

SO that is my entry in the "SP HAT BATTLE".

In the event I tie in the voting, I hereby challenge the other winner to a game of King's Quest VIII "Mask of Eternity" to settle who wins - highest score counts!!!!:duel:

- SP Hat Guy
  36. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

*gasp* I think that might be the most suppressive thing I've ever seen! Halp! Halp! I'm being suppressed!
  37. wat Member

Reflecting Pool is open? The website says it's not. If this is true, UPDATE THAT SHIT.

By the way, are individuals supposed to have licenses/permits to protest or did Anonymous, as a collective, recieve the thumbs up from NPS?
  38. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Reflecting pool is open to look at, but not to flop around in. Too much AIDS and slime and death in there to stick your foot in.

I haz permit for national mall rally sitting on my table, signed and approved by the NPS. :3 We are good and legal to go go go!
  39. wat Member

AWESOME. :awesome: Everyone remember that no masks are allowed in the National Mall. Is that not true?
  40. captainslug Member

LIES.
    Wear any kind of mask anywhere in DC, so long as you're not actively committing a crime. We will have the DC code of law on hand for everyone to read on this matter.
    Some businesses and most museums do not like masks (for obvious reasons), but all they can do is ask you to leave the premises or take off your mask.

If you forget to bring yours or lose it we will have free ones available at both information booths.