Customize

>9000 Anon March site launched

Discussion in 'Projects' started by SenatorXenu, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Just as planned. >:3
  2. captainslug Member

Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Correct. The meeting spot at 11AM is Smithsonian Metro Stop National Mall Exit (top of the escalators). The processional march from there will likely start at 11:30AM and will take 30 minutes to reach Lincoln Memorial.
  3. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

WHY DOES THIS SCARE ME SO? D:
  4. 13Heathens Member

FOOTNOTE:

Someone involved with capitol security has been notified of the protest a couple weeks back. An associate of mine gave them a quick heads up so they'll be aware of what's going on and not get needlessly concerned.
  5. RightOn Member

Thannnnnks Captain!
  6. Chicknzstin Member

omg I can't wait! Why can't it be saturday already!
  7. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

ATTENTION WASHINGTON DC!

I will be bringing TWO of these LAMINATED, COLORED, MASKS to the march to give away to the TWO AWESOMEST ANONS who can wow me with a freaky talent.

[IMG]
  8. RightOn Member

QUESTION>>>>>>>>>Top of the escalators... is that where the 9,000 Segways will be parked for us?
    Bwah ha ha

Wouldn't that be a sight???? Zipping down the streets on segways with signs fllapping in the breeze?????:woot:
    I say we take up a collection for segways! Will only cost a few mill.... yah know.... thats just chump change.

Getting ready to leave.... see yah there!
  9. Halifaganon Member

I am arriving in DC at around 7:30am on Friday. I can't check into the hotel I'm at until 4pm. Are any DCfags or other early arrivals up for some hanging out? What are the chances of flashraiding? Would it cause problems for the protest the next day?
  10. RightOn Member

Sorry....I won't get there until later in the afternoon.
  11. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

As long as there aren't more than 25 people flashraiding, then it's fine.
  12. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Can someone who isn't going monitor cable news from 11-12 (and after I suppose, but some networks switch to tape after the noon hour)? All three. MSNBC, CNN, and FOX NEWS. I've been alerted in writing that at least one of them should cover it, for whatever alloted time they can, and the local feed station will have a reporter on scene. Unless we miss the live shots completely for whatever reason that I can't imagine.
  13. Killawog Member

One of the beautiful aspects of the Vmask is its ability to make its wearer appear more vigorous and youthful. Lines and age spots disappear almost magically!!

Buy one today!!
  14. ?/0 Member

They're amazing! Almost as good as brown paper bags! ;)
  15. Halifaganon Member

Well, I am here. You guys were not fucking joking about the heat. Seriously.
  16. formerlyIN Member

have fun! Geesh wish I could be there!
  17. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Lol, told ya! Welcome to our fair city.
  18. Halifaganon Member

It's a very nice city too. I think I am going to go and look at the white house and go "oooohhh" for a while.
  19. Metatwaddle Member

Never been to an anon event, but I'm down in DC for an internship this summer so I figured I'd show. Will bring my boyfriend too.

Does anyone know where you can buy a V mask in DC? Preferably in either the Dupont Circle or Foggy Bottom area, but anything will do.
  20. captainslug Member

I don't think you'll be able to find them anywhere locally. We will have extra masks on hand for those that didn't manage to bring their own.
  21. Themistocles Member

never mind, I tried to post a video but apparently I cant
  22. Metatwaddle Member

Damn. I suppose I'll just go with sunglasses and maybe a hat.
  23. captainslug Member

Just dump the Youtube URL into your post and it gets embedded automatically.
  24. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

Since I'm pissed I can't make it for this historically epic DC march, I'll volunteer to do my small bit by monitoring CNN.

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to capture video from TV and post it, so guise with those skillz should probably monitor as well.

Also, I'm looking for a link to where the live feed will be so I can share it with friends.

Anyone? Buhler?
  25. captainslug Member

I'm getting a good number of PMs right now. Unfortunately we probably will not have a live feed because there are no usable internets in the area. We will be RECORDING EVERYTHING though and uploads will commence Saturday night.
    THIS SHINDIG IS ON PEOPLE.
    NOTHING IS STOPPING IT.

As for SenatorXenu, he went batshit insane two weeks ago and had to be put into an involuntary lockdown by his family this week because he was making really bizarre threats against a handful of people. Threats including trying to coordinate with Sylvia Stanard in outing people. His FAIL is now a thing of legend, but we DO NOT WANT any of you acting upon it. This matter is now none of our business so long as he stays out of our hair and out of our lives from now on.
  26. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

Supplemental: SenatorXenu's parents are on the case, and he is getting the proper mental health care he needs.

That's the key difference between the CULT and Anonymous, we help while they hurt.

So RAWK it DC!
  27. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

makanthetans.gif

jumponit3.gif

Confirmed for brawl. Fuck that sportcoat though, I got me a nice vest.
  28. Re: >9000 Anon March site launched

DAMN, no live feed this time. I was gonna post that shizzle up before I head out to the metro station. It's gonna be hot, but I hear there will some delicious refreshments and dancing.

Oh, Lincoln would be proud should he look down upon us from his marble throne!
  29. captainslug Member

30. Flynn Member

^ awesome images cap't!!!1!1!!
  31. Anon1701 Member

4 Memphisfags just arrived in DC-area. Confirmed for brawl! See you all in the morning.
  32. LilDebbie Member

This is LilDebbie reporting in from an undisclosed location near Union Station.

Confirmed for brawl.
  33. Balognanon Member

Good Morning You Sexy Buggers!!! Wish I was there with you!

ROCK THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  34. captainslug Member

SECURITY APB
    The following quoted text is part of a Scientologist briefing on a disruption OP.
    They will most likely be handing out these flyers.

ImageShack - Hosting :: fakeflyeroutsidejv1.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: fakeflyerinsideqo9.jpg

IF YOU SEE ANYONE HANDING OUT THESE FLYERS, THAT MATCHES THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION AS OUTLINED, OR THAT IS ACTING VERY SUSPICIOUS NOTIFY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
    1. National Park Service Police
    2. Metropolitan Police
    3. Designated Security Anons (will be wearing orange bands)

We will be briefing the crowd and the police on this matter. It is a crime to attempt to disrupt a permitted protest.

IGNORE THE FLYERS ABOUT ANY CHANGE OF PLANS
    Times and locations remain the same.
    11am - Smithsonian Metro Procession
    Noon - Lincoln Memorial
  35. anonwillwin Member

any media attention?

make sure you have some epic crowd chants that produces earthquakes!!!

go for it fags

grtz from belgium
  36. captainslug Member

WIRED magazine will be there. Among other RSVPs we haven't announced.
  37. latearrival Member

Make that five, see i'm late again. i'm about to leave my hotel and head down town so maybe i'll make the march on time. See you all down there.

late
  38. LilDebbie Member

Link to images:

MNRAID - Gallery

ur welcome i go eat nao
  39. Randomness Member

You're a low-motility cumdrip.

Magoo and WBM got us extra media coverage and also they got interviewed by the press.

That's what we wanted.

Also, Scilons stayed inside, cowering in fear, lulz.

LULZ I TELL YOU
  40. BR1774NYftw Member

awesome protest.
    not really any problems with scilons, just some weird lady at the end "worried about us" getting names.
    she thought what we where doing was wrong.
    i asked her why she was in a suit with a briefcase in the middle of summer asking names if she disagreed with us.
    well i got her name because she was so pressed on getting ours: Evina Ackman.
    she didnt exactly spell it out for me but thats as close as i could get.

i forget the gentleman who talked over the mic, but he was on the legal team for scientology and i was sitting next to him while he discussed some stuff.
    very cool guy.