Customize

A 70$ CAD workweek at the Church of Scientology in Quebec City

Discussion in 'Media' started by peterstorm, Jun 13, 2018.

1. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. CBC

5. peterstorm Member

The labour Minister has called for an investigation. Much enturbulation to come...

30jik48.png
    • Like Like x 2
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

DOX: Quebec church owes other Scientology orgs heaps, pays its workers peanuts

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, June 14, 2018

Quote:

You may have seen a story hit the wires yesterday out of Canada. It reported that some documents obtained by CBC showed that a worker at Scientology’s Quebec org had been paid only $70 for 39 hours of work.

We had a couple of reactions to that story — first, although that might seem like low pay to the uninitiated, most former Scientologists we know would be lucky to get that much money in an entire month of work, let alone a short week of only 39 hours.

But in Canada, it was apparently pretty shocking that Scientology was paying less than $2 an hour, and was trying to get away with it by saying that its workers were not employees but “religious workers” who were exempt from the law.

The problem with that argument is that Canada has never granted tax-exempt church status to Scientology (and there’s a fascinating reason why), and in Quebec there’s no “religious worker” exception to minimum wage.

Will the Quebec government do anything about it? We don’t know yet. But in the meantime, there is more to the document leak out of Quebec, which we here at the Bunker also received.

In our case, we obtained some financial documents about the health of the Quebec org, and we asked a couple of experts for their thoughts on them.

Continued at https://tonyortega.org/2018/06/14/d...entology-orgs-heaps-pays-its-workers-peanuts/
    • Like Like x 2
  7. peterstorm Member

The government steps in!

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1107031/cnesst-interviendra-dossier-eglise-de-scientologie
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Intelligence Member

As Aline Proulx once told me, 'Even the walls have ears.' Only this time they are Anonymous ears. Or are these leaks from within the ORG?

I can see DM in a rage - sending a Sea Org mission to Quebec, doing Sec-Checks - looking for the Enemy.

I wonder what CONDITION this ORG will be assigned? :confused:

Good timing - Happy Stats Day OSA - more to come in near future... I'm sure.:p
    • Like Like x 1
  9. peterstorm Member

9h0zdz.png

2v0k8co.png
    • Like Like x 2
  10. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

I think one or some staff may be assigned the Condition of Treason or Confusion?

Treason: Treason is defined as betrayal after trust.

Confusion: The lowest condition is a condition of Confusion. In a condition of Confusion the being or area will be in a state of random motion. There will be no real production, only disorder or confusion. Only those who can exert some control over that randomness can handle confusions. Those who cannot exert control actually breed confusions.

A source told me today that there is no doubt a Sea Org mission has been sent to Quebec to Sec-Check staff. According to LRH, these Sea Org thugs are the only ones able to handle the Confusion at the Quebec Org right now. Some of the staff are probably cowering as the SO Sec-Check for the document leaks - or improper, High Crimes handling of these documents.

The Labour Board (Normes du Travail), is backed by government officials in political office, so I think the Board will push and do a deep investigation. The writing is on the wall with documented evidence that the Org is using slave labour. The employees received a pay stub with tax and pension deductions, so they are employees under the ACT.

The Org must pay minimum wage to all these staff members. There could be far reaching ramifications, especially if the Board decides all minimum wages must be paid retroactively from the time an employee was hired - which I think the Board will do.

The burden of proof is upon the Employer to satisfy the Board that the subject person is a volunteer, not an employee. Good luck with that one as employee deductions came off their pay. Each case must be examined individually , not as an employee group. Even though the employee agreed to a pay lower than minimum wage, this is prohibited under the ACT and COS will be on the hook.

The Org is also subject to paying overtime if 40 hours or more worked in any week, and must pay Stat Holidays,
    and at least 4% vacation pay. Employee must be given 2 weeks leave per year for vacation. An employee is not required to file a complaint - if the Board is aware of violations, they step in forthwith, especially in this case and investigation of Scientology in Quebec.

The Normes du Travail does not mess around. I've filed 3 cases with them and won all three. Their investigators and lawyers are top notch.

Any employer who violates the ACT is subject to penal provisions. For a person, fines $2,000.00 to $20,000.00 and for a corporation like Scientology, $10,000.00 to $250,000.00 for each case and offense.

With my Normes du Travail cases, NN TR and another company, were served a Summons to appear under oath, and to submit documents. In one case I was awarded moral and punitive damages, and one of the other ones, the Defendant was ordered to pay all back wages, commissions, and punitive damages. These entities didn't stand a chance of winning, as I expect Scientology will not.

I suppose our 'Learned Friend' lawyer who appeared in the Montreal Court cases to help the COS and NN TR, will be $Kachinging$ again in billable hours - paid for by the mother church in the form of interest free loans.:p
    • Like Like x 2
  12. peterstorm Member

Can you imagine how they are going to scramble when the SP Labour Board will visit them?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. peterstorm Member

Are they still hiring him after he screwed up in your case?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

When I received more exhibits recently, this same lawyer's strategy was all over them. We wants more billable hours.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

I think they began to scramble as soon as CBC contacted them for comment prior to the story being published.

The 'Fly-On-The-Wall' heard: 'How did this happen? Where did this come from? Who leaked these documents? Is there more documents? Who was on Post over this? Who is handling this Flap? Did someone report this Uplines? Does DM know yet? We're SCREWED!' ..... ~ Yes, that sounds like people scrambling. :)

I'm wondering how soon the rest of the documents will be leaked on WikiLeaks?

Something like this reminds of Police/Justice versus criminals. It's a waiting game - the white hats don't have to do anything except wait for the black hats to make a mistake. Looks like Scientology made a huge mistake and finally got caught by Anonymous, unnamed sources.

DM/OSA don't know how many more documents are going to be leaked, so they don't dare alter the files they have at the ORG that the Board Investigators will ask for.

Today, there is a Black Panther sitting at their door. Since they don't know the 'Who' or 'Where', they can't Attack. They're not going to Flee. They can't Avoid this mess. The only BP mechanism left is Succumb. How can they be at Cause? There is going to be a massive, negative Effect, and they know it.

Could make for an interesting book chapter. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. loriisfree Member

I’m sure a Mission was fired off as soon as they got wind of this.... as far as Condition.... perhaps it will be Non-Existsnce eh?? Or.... even below that Liability!!

“CONDITIONS BELOW NON-EXISTENCE
    There also exist operating states below Non-Existence.

The Condition of Liability

Below Non-Existence there is the Condition of Liability. The being has ceased to be simply non-existent as a team member and has taken on the color of an enemy.

It is assigned where careless or malicious and knowing damage is caused to projects, organizations or activities. It is adjudicated that it is malicious and knowing because orders have been published against it or because it is contrary to the intentions and actions of the remainder of the team or the purpose of the project or organization.

It is a liability to have such a person unwatched as the person may do or continue to do things to stop or impede the forward progress of the project or organization and such a person cannot be trusted. No discipline or the assignment of conditions above it has been of any avail. The person has just kept on messing it up........”
    • Like Like x 1
  17. peterstorm Member

Sea org mission arriving at the Quebec City org.

1178duo.jpg
  18. peterstorm Member

Could this bring infighting within the org? People saying: "I have the right to minimum wage? I want that!" Or are they going to keep submitting to LRH policies for BS reason? Will some staff members become fed up and leave?

Can you imagine sea ogres saying to the staff they betrayed SCN although these people are being exploited and defrauded by SCN?