Customize

A Bunch of Squirrel Busters and LEOs Have a Party on Marty's Front Lawn

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Can I just say that this Squirrel Busters thing is probably the best thing ever? I haven't laughed so hard at a group of people since the last time video of John Allender and Co. showed up online.

Also, at the end of the video, Marty calls the group "a bunch of maroons." Lol.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Disco Necked Member

That barking dog! lol
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Lol, embedding fail.
  4. Anonymous Member

From the YouTube comments

How amusing. These dog fucking crime morons think that they look anything but liker a bunch of insane dog fucking Scientology crime morons.
    Miscavige really is a dog fucker.
    NotSoOldHippy2 hours ago

So when did Fred finally go full retard?
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

pre ARS
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Well played, sir.
  8. RightOn Member

Squirrel Busters clip board herp derp
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Marty says in the vid that these guys are doing wonders for scientology PR. Well, actually, as no one besides critics and scilons will get the reference...for the most part, this will not hurt scientology PR.
    The occasional Village Voice blog post (welcome as they are) won't do much.
    If I asked anyone I know who is not an active critic, the whole squirrel thing would be unknown to them.
    Marty is delusional until this get more media coverage. And if he wants that, he needs to get a tripod, better editing skills and something more interesting than a bunch of idiots standing around in blue shirts calmly talking to cops.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Interrobanger Member

The Scientologists wonder why they make such perfect chew toys. I laughed so hard I cried. Hiccuping guard cats, scilons calling scilons "kool-aid drinkers" and a riff on an '80s comedy for an intimidation tactic. The squirrel-busting van lolololol.

ghostbusters-car.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Actually, it was "kool-aid drinking idiots". Marty's got his own kool-aid stand, just at a different intersection.

I lol'd.
    • Like Like x 9
  12. Anonymous Member

Tripod, yeah *duh* LOL

Shit, I'd have sensor lights and cams all over plus hidden mics. I guess Mahteh ain't makin' the bacon like he done used to.

Er, isn't this the type of thing Rathbun and Rinder used to order and co-ordinate?
    How short some people's memories are.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

I like to try to imagine whether Miscavige calls this a win or not. Clearly Marty is thinking about what happened, so in a Scilony way Marty is postulating about it, thus it's sort of a win... and yet...

This is so ridiculous, and the chance for this to spiral out of control is great, how can you call it a win?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Mike and Marty have selective memories. They forget any bad they did and push it off on DM.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tourniquet Member

The Devil made 'em do it

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, this is interesting:

One of those crazy anti-marty scilon sites made a post pointing out that "maroons" could be a racial slur. While I highly doubt that's how he meant it, its kinda ironic.
  17. Anonymous Member

Both Marty and Scilons looking like absolute idiots is without certainty a win for anons. Thats for sure.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

I doubt most people are aware of any such reference.
    They more likely associate it with Bug Bunny, as that was a favorite put down of his.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Interrobanger Member

Do most people have perfect recall and mastery of the Whole Track?
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Fuck Marty, it's funnier because he pulled shit like this for decades.

Allender is the gift that keeps on giving though. That fat freak has no idea how many people are laughing at him.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Bugs Bunny used to say it, too... wascally wacist wabbit!
    • Like Like x 2
  22. vaLLarrr Member

"maroons"

LOL so fucking hard at this retarded fail - ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Scientology!!

:D
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

No shit! This bunch of 'ethical' people just keep on giving and giving and giving for sure, it's like one of the bestest/longest comedy of freaks I've seen in ages~ Let the the mockery, laughter, and entertainment continue!

*buys Popcorn farm and a cow*
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

"oh but vaLLarrr, don't be such a suppressive person!"

"religious bigot!!"

LAWL David Missfaggot - the time has come for you to appear and explain just what the fuck any of this bullshit has to do with Dianetics or anything. This is a joke. Where is der fuhrer of der Scientologica hiding?

He is in a bunker, yes? Like Mr Hitler?

Its crazy people they pay money to this crap
  25. Anonymous Member

The guy at 4:06 looks like Gary Dulleck, wearing the brown shirt and beige pants talking to the officer on the far side of the automobile in front of the back end of the red truck.

He is from northern CA and looks like he has put on some weight.

Gary has been a volunteer for OSA for years and played a signifiant part in working against Keith Henson.

Gary also travels to L A and the last I heard a couple years ago was OTVll, so used to go to L A for stuff and help OSA there too.

Gary was in the damn pacman's videos as one of the handlers up in northern CA was it the San Jose org? I couldn't find the link but saw it when the org turned the sprinklers on anon and also had the bad rotten fish stuff all over the edge of the property where anon protested.

There was a guy who looked very similar to him in an anon protest driving a van out of the org parking lot in Missouri or Kansas as I recall a couple years ago.

Gary always has the weird haircut of shaved on the sides of his head and the short hair sticking up on top of his head. Do they still call that a butch hair cut?
  26. Anonymous Member

and where is pretty lady of Davids Miscivge?

His wife called Shelly I think. Her mom dies in terrible gun accident.

Why noboddy do nothing with this nasty people innit? No policeman come and arrest the wicked people.

Just money and lawyers jajaja.. people know scientology = bullshit
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

The sad thing is that they think its working, or at least the ones who know about it do. They think that by pissing Marty off, he'll go away, and he thinks that by pretending not to care, they'll go away. Its a giant circus freakshow of idiocy. And an amusing one at that. I for one, hope it doesn't stop anytime soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

It's called "gay". Don't descriminate dude. There's a lot of patent L Ron locks on that closet. Ask Tom Cruise.
  29. Anonymous Member

Oops don't see an edit button.

The time is at 1:15.

My bad - doh.
  30. Anonymous Member

Nobody here is tone 40.
  31. Anonymous Member

I am beyond anything you ever imagined. I am the writing on the wall.
  32. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 6
  33. Anonymous Member

I am the flesh you claim to crawl, the end of it all.
  34. Anonymous Member

Bugs Bunny was a known Klan sympathizer
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Tone 40 is naughty, I admire 73,
    57 isn't bad but I'll always love 80,
    20 is plenty and 90 is mighty,
    But zero is 0 and that is all, scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. vaLLarrr Member

How about a nice game of chess?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Names. Take the names.
  40. Anonymous Member

Karma, Marty. Open up your mouth and choke on it.
    • Like Like x 4