Customize

A Bunch of Squirrel Busters and LEOs Have a Party on Marty's Front Lawn

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Sorry if I'm asking a question that's already been asked but - do those people [squirrel busters] actually live in Texas and it's their habit to harass Marthy all the time?
    If I were him, I'd get a restraining order against the Church of Scientology and its staff and volunteers, making them stay 300 feet away from Marty and his family. Of course a restraining order would mean that Marty also needs to stay away from them.
  2. Smurf Member

Marty could probably get a RO against the specific members... Allender, Warlick, Hilton, etc.... but the RO would have to spell out that Marty feels a sense a fear being accosted by these twats... http://www.dallasinjunctionlawyer.com/TRCP_680.htm

I doubt Marty's ego would allow him to do this.. he's having too much fun.. besides it assists him in his determination to be seen as the embattled hero among his adoring fan club of Independents, and it's great for marketing his new job as Supremo Auditor.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. adhocrat Member

Bozuri, at least two (Allender and Warlick) live in California.
  4. bunch of moroons
  5. Smurf Member

They all do.
  6. Anonymous Member

I was bored, so I decided to play around and see what I could find on the independents parthey. From the pix that were posted here I went to google earth and google maps and tried to figure out the place.

I think I nailed it, lol

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Make that bing. For once, microshift is ur friend
  8. Anonymous Member

David Koresh is having a BBQ with fiends fer teh weekends.
    Brings the spiked Kool-aids!
    Viva la cults en Tejas!
  9. BLiP Member

What I find hilarious is that the Squirrel Busters are using L Ron Hubbard's scripture and doing exactly what Marty and Mike used to do. Whether they acknowledge it or not, the M²&M² Show is a "squirrel" organisation as per Scientology's definition. They are doing nothing that David Mayo didn't do, which probably explains why Marty shits all over the original Indie Dependents.

Meanwhile, the minions are over here trying to generate interest in their July 4 Festival of Mutual Onanism.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

hehe, my professional friend checked lexis nexus for me and found dox.

I am just leaving this here:

259wriu.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

He'd make a swell Yorick...
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

...or a decent omelet, what with him being a natural ham plus all the hypocritical egg on his face...
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

I think it would actually be fucking lulzy if we would do something interesting for their July party. The best part would be that whatever we do, Martey will blame it to osaosaosa, so no problem there lol
  14. Anonymous Member

... and salami, if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
  15. xenubarb Member

In that case, if I were a neighbor having these derps infesting my neighborhood, and undoubtedly being the target of "DO YOU KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR" flyers with the typical cult garbage in them, I would feel like a pawn in this tedious squabble between some guy and some other guys from some weird church in Hollywood. I'm pretty sure me and the other neighbors wouldn't like it.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

I am giving +10 internets to any anon that posts pix of the July 4th brainedwashed guests!!
  17. Anonymous Member

I'm sure anyone who cares can just get them from one of the OSA anti-Marty sites afterwards. You know they will be taking pictures.
  18. Anonymous Member

And would Marty be right?
    • Like Like x 3
  19. elwood Member

I agree. These shenanigans on the part of the "squirrel busters" are part of Marty's marketing strategy. he doesn't want it to stop. He has the legal means to stop them from coming to his house or harassing him in restaurants, but as long as the CoS insists on looking like such idiots, he won't exercise it.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. BLiP Member

Read and know this: if grown adults with access to all the information want to indulge in regular sessions of hypnotic-like trance states so as to draw near to some UFO nirvana as part of their spiritual journey, then I have no problems with it. Equally, if a bunch of ex-Scientologists want to get together to further their interest in this activity, however bizarre, then, equally, I have no problems with that either. What ever silly games Marty is playing and however annoyed I am with his unwillingness to "come clean" on, and expose the crimes of the cult, I will protect his right to say what he likes and to assemble with whomever he wishes. Despite their weirdo beliefs, the Indie Dependents are not *all* stupid people. I see these gatherings as an opportunity for them to suss out Marty - and his accomplices - in person. Interfering with and/or protesting their activities does not, at this stage, assist in bringing about an end to the abuses.

So, fuck off. And die. Some time soon would be good.
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Anonymous Member

"...and so long as a man rides his Hobby-Horse peaceably and quietly along
    the King's highway, and neither compels you or me to get up behind him,--pray,
    Sir, what have either you or I to do with it?" - Tristram Shandy.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

Buckshot or rock salt in the shotgun and set the video recording.

Squirrel Busters running as fast as their fat asses can while being peppered with hard salt fragments would be lulzy as hell.

It is Texas, right?
  23. Anonymous Member

The problem is that Marty doesn't WANT them running. He wants them on his front porch so he can post videos of them and bitch about them. They're his best PR strategy right now. I mean, look at his latest post... he's inviting the public to come to his home, where he will no doubt be oh so "gracious" enough to show them what Scientology is "really all about" by letting them try auditing, etc. Its perfect. If I didn't know better I'd say that Marty planted the squirrel busters idea in the head of someone at the church himself.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. subgenius Member

The eyes of Texas are upon you
  25. Anonymous Member

I want one of those pamphlets!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Interrobanger Member

It's all about the pretense now, isn't it?
    • Like Like x 1