Customize

A Bystander's "theory"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Alabaster, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Alabaster Member

A Bystander's "theory"

Hey, I just linked over from the Hollywood gossip sites and started here with that video of the family in Paris.

Have read lots of threads and see lots of theories going around, but it turns out this newbie is even more suspicious than you guys are.

That the kid was autistic is clear to me; that the parents will go to any lengths to conceal that fact is also quite clear.

Here's a working theory:
    The Travoltas would not be able to hide Jett's autism for much longer. He was almost an adult afterall.

The Scientology people have "purification" rituals that are presumably dangerous. Maybe they took him to the Bahamas(where they basically have the gov.t in their back pocket), did some mad, crazy desperate all out effort to "purify" this kid of his demon, and something A) either went wrong or B) his death was an accepted consequence to the failure of the attempt to cure him.

Maybe they even thought they were doing him a favor. who knows?

The rest is coverup.
  2. fitch2000 Member

Re: A Bystander's "theory"

Interesting theory. IDK if the Travolta's are THAT crazy though.
  3. Anonynamefag Member

Are you saying they killed him?
  4. BenMacklin Member

His death was a sacrifice the island demanded.
  5. subgenius Member

He died from the consequences of untreated seizures.
    He was untreated because of $cientology.
  6. whosit Member

I have my tinfoil strapped on pretty tight tonight, but....

Jett had become a PTS or SP in recent months due to the higher and higher amount of media attention on the fact he was autistic. We all know Hubbard's policy on SPs.
  7. anonandsuch Member

Maybe i just have too much of a moral fag side but i don't think they decided to kill him.
    They let him die out of blind faith that their sci-fi cult could do no wrong.
    They are probably grieving right now and trying to pin the blame on someone else.
    They've probably decided that household chemicals are the culprit because they need to believe it was kawasakis, even though ks does not cause siezures, and house hold chemicals (they've recently found out) do not cause ks.
  8. tazor Member

He'd already done the purif to rid his body of the remainders of the evil drugs he had been given to handle his seizures...at least that's my theory.

The Travolta's wouldn't have just relied on the purif to "handle" his "case". There would have been some processes done to him as well. I am pretty sure they did everything scientology had to offer him before they tried the drugs.

I don't think the murder was premeditated. The Travolta's were idiots and responsible for his death by not giving him the drugs he needed and not keeping a more watchful eye on him. So they are guilty because they were negligent and stupid brainwashed culties.
  9. TheBitch Member

I still wanna know, who or where is "Eli?"
  10. lululz Member

Acksherly...too many household chemicals as a child just make you sniffly and prone to icky germs.
    Kids should eat dirt - builds up their resistance. Never did me any harm
  11. anon0004 Member

jews did wtc
  12. whosit Member

Actually I don't believe it was JT or KP. But there are at least 2 other brainwashed culties that are in this equation. Can anyone has Quentin?
  13. whosit Member

^TruFax : All we're doing is building super germs handing out antibiotics every time a kid sneezes.