Customize

A confirmation to what we all know to be true.

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Domnomnom, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Domnomnom Member

A confirmation to what we all know to be true.

Sources:
    Hollywood, Interrupted: A PLEA FROM HOLLYWOOD: JOHN TRAVOLTA - OPEN YOUR HEART!

Hollywood, Interrupted: TRAVOLTA FAMILY TRAVESTY: Wild Hogs Star Gives own Autistic Son the Silent Treatment
  2. Mutante Member

Re: A confirmation to what we all know to be true.

Bump
  3. Re: A confirmation to what we all know to be true.

I actually feel sick after reading this.
  4. Anonymous123 Member

THIS IS WHY
  5. Badiedum Member

Money talks?

Yeah right!
  6. Rheinländer Member

I too, but what feels John Travolta? I smell a little problem for him:
    If he show us feelings like sadness and more, than the scilons have to think "Why, he left only his body and that is no problem. And JT is an OT 8 and don't need to have a feeling like sadness ore more"
    If he show us no feelings, than it is right for scilons, but the wogs think "Why he is cold as ice, he said that he comunicat without words with him befor."
    You understand my point of view?
  7. Skwee Member

They'll probably claim [strike]lie[/strike] that they mourn in private.
  8. Re: A confirmation to what we all know to be true.

^ This. I think it's adding to my sickness knowing that they most likely won't allow themselves to grieve.
  9. havoc anon Member

Your not the only one feeling sick! My feelings and your feelings dont matter its how we act upon these feelings and make others see the wrong here so they can feel too what we have felt and help stop the terrible injustices from happening again! I know i will always remember this and fight till i have no body to fight with! FOR JET!
  10. Hostile Member

actually on the topic of junk food

^ wikipedia
  11. Anonynamefag Member

Jett should go on whyaretheydead.net.
  12. Zoot Member

This is why I fight.
  13. Re: A confirmation to what we all know to be true.

these things take time
  14. CherrieZ Member

As a parent, reading this makes me disgusted and sick to my stomach.
  15. kitfisto Member

bump
  16. JimmyJames Member

The junk food thing... my fiance's brother is autistic. He can cook for himself, but the only things he'll fix are pizza and spaghetti. The only thing he'll drink is diet Pepsi. Other than that, he'll eat Chinese food and "traditional" dinners (mashed potatoes, corn, chicken/turkey, etc) but he doesn't cook them for himself.

He does have a lot of ritualistic behaviors, such as certain television shows being watched at certain times, certain things happening on certain days of the week, etc. He also has a blacklist of movies that, if he hears mention of them, sees a clip of them, or hears the soundtrack, he'll pitch a fit.
  17. tazor Member

I find it odd that Mr. Kenny seemed to know so much about the way Jett was treated since he said he met him once at his restaurant. Where did he come by his information? I find it hard to believe they let him eat nothing but junk food. They have lots of help in the home, I'm sure, including a chef most likely, so why feed him junk food? This doesn't ring true to me.

They will feel grief even if they are scilons. They just won't show it. You learn very quickly to hide your "human emotions and reactions" when you're in scientology.
  18. Snake Member

I have seen Doug Flutie on TWO separate occasions speak out against Travolta AND one of those times included a bash at Scientology too! Flutie is a great and wonderful supporter of autism, aswell as other mental illnesses that affect children! He is always willing to lend his name, support, and money to causes and families that are affected by these situations
  19. JFawkeson Member

It may be morbid curiosity, none of my business and certainly off topic, but... what movies?
  20. Anon-007 Member

Sounds like a normal guy to me ;)
  21. JFawkeson Member

LOL
  22. Lorelei Member

Stallone is also reported to have "anonymously" donated millions of dollars towards research into autism. True or false, I bet Preston & Travolta never donated a dime towards similar research, because, obviously, they denied that Jett had the condition.
  23. WTF Member

Yes, I understand.

You do seem to have a concept that "Operating Thetans" have "no emotion".

I can state that this is far from correct.

"Expanded emotions" (ones that you would possibly have troubles getting the concept of) are not uncommon. "Appropriate emotions" are typical.

If I just lost a loved one, I would probably be experiencing "grief" (along with a ton of other emotions). I would also possibly feel happy, if the person has less suffering.

Yes, JT has probably communicated recently with his son "without words".

I think the missing point is that Jett is a being who had trouble making a body communicate and work in the physical universe.

This is not necessarily "bad" unless "here" seems to be important to you.
  24. WTF Member

Battlefield Earth

/duck
  25. Anonymiaow Member

On some level they have acknowledged at least that he has autistic 'behaviours', how on earth else do they explain the two carers, door alarms, special diet...

The last time I encountered such measures was when I met a family with an autistic son. It is so truly, truly sad that this 'behind closed doors' shame should exist in the 21st century!
  26. MsDweller Member

I believe Stallone's son, Sage, is Autistic.
  27. JimmyJames Member

Disney, mostly. I don't know a lot of specifics, but I know that The Little Mermaid, The Fox and The Hound, The Rescuers, and a few others rule the list. He's also very, very stubborn about watching movies "out of season", such as watching a Christmas movie during summer. Certain movies are watched for certain holidays, such as a certain production of A Christmas Carol is watched at Christmas. Macy's Parade every year followed by the black and white version of Miracle on 34th Street. Some Like It Hot, the old Marilyn Monroe film, for Valentine's Day.

Things like that.

EDIT: Asked the fiance. Additions include: a lot of stuff from Disney in the 80's, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, and Jungle Book. Not sure other than the list of Disney movies.
  28. JFawkeson Member

I... think I may be autistic. ^^I'm very similar.
  29. JimmyJames Member

Heh.
  30. mrfyde Member

I think this is an awesome point. The door alarms and the care giver for a 16 year old.

Kawasaki does not require these things. (especially not for a 16 year old) they had the kid on Larry king with it and that kid was a little spaz but was just being a kid excited to be on tv.

If a 16 year old had the disease he would not need daddy to buckle him into the car and most likely wouldn't need to be lead around by the hand.

------Edit-----
    Oh and wouldn't be the cause of seizures.
  31. imariscent Member

I have lost respect for John Travolta and his wife, and what ever movie comes out that these celebrities make, Will be boycotted, I probably won't even download it for free.
    I always disliked celebs because in their world, everything has to be perfect.