Customize

A COUPLE THOUSAND CONFIDENTIAL EMAILS

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by CarltonBANKS, Sep 28, 2011.

1. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

That has got to be one of THE most retarded things that have ever come out of Hubbard's nasty mouth.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. muldrake Member

It's a shitty sentence followed by a sentence that starts with a conjunction. Only a Scientology cultist could put these two shitty sentences in a row as a "good" example of the crap the leader of its cult said.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. tippytoe Member

Hubbard had chronic diarrhea of the mouth.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

damn she's probably only 28 years old too.

Scientology ages people.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. Malory Member

I wonder why Belfast isn't mentioned on that list of places working for a clear UK? Let's not get into politicl faggotry, I'm asking because all the official Scientology sites list the Belfast Mission as part of the UK network and Dublin as the only Irish site.
  8. Anonymous Member

Those are the 8 Orgs in the UK. The others are Missions.
  9. Anonymous Member

Actually, Dublin is included in the UK, as far as CoS is concerned ( as are India and Pakistan).
    [IMG]
  10. RolandRB Member

I like this "Move up to your next status" - what a scam. People think that if they donate to the IAS then this somehow helps the Ideal Orgs. Truth is that only about 1% of the money people donate to the IAS actually gets spent on helping Scientology expansion and only about 1% of that will go to Ideal Orgs. The rest is a bit of administration costs with 90% going to the asthmatic dwarf's retirement fund.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Malory Member

I thought that at first, but isn't Brighton only a Mission?
  12. Malory Member

Oh yeah, that would really fly in Dublin........
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Malory Member

15. Anonymous Member

Easy mistake to make, given the state of Orgs these days.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. skeptic2girl Member

Although I guess I'm used to cult jargon by now, when this lady says, "clear the area of Birmingham and the West Midlands,"I picture a bulldozer mowing down the city of Birmingham.

Has it ever been settled what is actually being referred to by "clearing the planet"? Surely they don't mean making planet earth Planet Scientology, cuz, hahaha FLUNK. What, then? Clear of SPs? Clear of degraded beings low on the Tone Scale?
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. DeathHamster Member

A few of their pics/text are fucked up.

4833 Fountain Ave in Los Angeles, California: The former Cedars of Lebanon Hospital was bought in 1976 for a cool $5 million. Now, this 500,000 square foot blue box is the Scientology West Coast headquarters. It was renovated and reopened in April 2010, and is known as "the Complex."
    [IMG]

^^ No, that's the LA Org, not the former hospital, the Complex, Big Blue.

210 S. Fort Harrison in Clearwater, Florida: Easily the largest property on this list, the Fort Harrison Hotel became the flagship building of the church's spiritual headquarters in March 2009.

^^ No, it went back on the property rolls as a taxable hotel, not the flagship building. (And I suspect that the real former Cedars of Lebanon Hospital is larger.) The much larger Flag Building across the street aka Super Power hasn't been opened yet.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. SeenTheLight Member

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 4
  20. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. SeenTheLight Member

8.3 million done, 4.9 million to go.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. jensting Member

"This figure may change slightly"

Oh. Wow! The stupid!! it Burns!!!

Borrowing the language from commercial transactions when - in their heart of hearts - they know that they're relying on donations being just that and that the money goes, ehrm, just into thin air (not even to a charity which has very strict rules about accountability). It's almost as if they're afraid of getting sued. I don't think they have anything to worry about :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Kilia Member

Thank you, Carlton...absolutely gob-smacking!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. First time round i missed the vid, they are having another fleecing the members event on saturday 2nd feb at shit hill manor
  25. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 2
  26. ZeroC Member

Lol, I'm guessing they don't read the census.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

This could be made more lulzy.

The cartoonist draws the

Birmingham Bulls
    Soldiers of London
    Mancunian Army
    Rockers of Brighton
    Pirates of Plymouth
    Kights of St Hill
    Revolutionaries of Sunderland
    Warriors of Scotland

..then shows the mascots working on buildings, and finally the triumphant bull setting a flag on the Birmingham building with the words below: "Building our idea orgs together!"

At this point I would like to see a large Monty Python style foot coming down and squishing everything with the text: "Oh noes! The Psychiatrists of Marcab!"
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

How much does the title 'scientologist humanitarian' cost?
  29. Anonymous Member

From 2006 http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=19833
    PLATINUM HUMANITARIAN -- $750,000
    GOLD HUMANITARIAN -- $500,000
    SILVER HUMANITARIAN -- $250,000
    HUMANITARIAN WITH HONORS -- $150,000
    HUMANITARIAN -- $100,000
  30. Anonymous Member

In the animation above the mancunian army cartoon has a Manchester United logo added to the tshirt. Copyright?
  31. Anonymous Member

Make the UK the first country cleared of the cult of $cientology- upgrade your youtube account to humanitarian LULZcow with honours, today!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Fucking hell.
  33. Anonymous Member

That's 2006 prices - anyone know how much these poor idiots parted with in 2013?
  34. Anonymous Member

Same, $100,000.
  35. DeathHamster Member

Have they started inventing new levels yet, like Diamond Humanitarian Meritorious?

Next it'd be stuff like Mithril or Adamantium...
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

Contact email : tamararichardson@ cmouk . org
    The only person of that name I can find is this one on Linkedin

Tamara Richardson

Sr. Digital Marketer, B2B Agency Owner, Creative Director, and Account Development
    Industry
    Marketing and Advertising
    Executive Director (both Carolinas)
    CCHR Carolinas

January 2006– April 2011 (5 years 4 months)
    I hold the title of Executive Director for "Citizens Commision on Human Rights of the Carolinas" an International non-profit 40 year old organization. See www.cchr.org. This is a non-profit position I donate my time to. I help educate parents and community leaders on the dangers of psychotropic drugging of children. As CCHR Carolinas, Executive Director, I participate in regional seminars and local community-type expos, work with North and South Carolina politicians to change laws to protect parents from having forced psychotropic drugging done to their child.
  37. Hello guys,

I'm a journalist for French magazine "LIRE", and I'm currently inquiring on Roger Jon Ellory and his involvement in the cult. He's a very much praised author here in France but the truth has never been exposed on him.

I came to understand he was an auditor in the 80s, but has now gotten discreet, while his wife Vicky was still on the forefront. Do any of you know more on his (theirs) whereabouts ? What are their roles today in the Birmingham section ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Best,

Julien
  38. Anonymous Member

You might want to start a new thread for this question so more people you might be able to help you can see it.

Also post it on:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/forum.php
  39. Alright, thanks a lot ! I'll be sure to do that !