Customize

A hidden gem (video)

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Haven't seen this before.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kilia Member

me neither
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Interesting story. Bill Foster used to be a Course Supervisor at the Vancouver Org in the 70s and then later in the GO. A real true believer. Those of us who knew him can vouch for that.
  4. RightOn Member

so this guy did not put his name on the vid. Only goes by the name william in the credits?
    Obvioulsy didn't want his name out there?
    I would love to add him to the ex list, but do people know that he wants his name out there? Or did the poster above just name fag him?

EDITED: ok I see Chuck Beaty wrote a comment on the video and used his name. I guess its out there now.
  5. mongrel Member

Lemme get this straight. Being fucked up and not using your brain is "moving through life"? More like being dashed against the rocks in the current. I think this explains exactly why California is such a fertile ground for new age cults.
  6. Anonymous Member

Even though he recalled the shit that happened to him, I still can't tell if he is what you would call a critic. He doesn't come right out and say that Scientology is bad or abusive. Sometimes it almost sounds like he misses Scientology. I would have loved to have at least heard that right up front. I don't know why but it seems that this video is more like an autobiography with his Scientology years taking up a large chunk of it.
  7. Anonymous Member

All ex-homo novis are critics of the Scientology corporation. If they weren't critical they would still be customers of the company.
  8. RightOn Member

him talking about COS in that manner that he did on that vid, is a no no in COS's world
  9. Anonymous Member

He didn't call a cult a cult. It's quietly stated - he says he lost his loved ones and himself. Nicely shot and put together - respect to Dino D film maker.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1