Customize

A John Travolta Gay Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by tippytoe, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Sponge Member

Re: A John Travolta Gay Sex Scandal

^
    Nice end to the year. It'll make a super christmas present. :D
  2. Anonymous Member

John Travolta having homo buttsex? What next? David Miscavige lying about record expansion?
  3. Anonymous Member

As John Travolta's official unofficial spokesperson, I can state that John Travolta did not have six gay lovers, period!
  4. Sponge Member

LOL but not the point here.
    What is the point is him advertising the cult of scientology at every media opportunity, how it "helped him coped with the death of Jett", baawing on the Ellen show with his daughter by his side, and then whilst his wife is pregnant with the Jett replacement, he's off cheating. Not cheating by some kind of 1-on-1 relationship with any kind of meaning but simply satisfying his thetan-powered labido by getting his rocks off with "every man and his dog" (figure of speech) down at the seedy spa.
    Morals: Don't be a liar and a hypocrit. Stop painting yourself as a wonderful person when you're behaving like a huge dick (literally).

Allegedly.
  5. Anonymous Member

He has periods? OMG Whatever next?
  6. Smurf Member

That is correct. He had 7.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes, the original author and the six people that contacted him makes 7 (at least).
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Triumph Member

Your Hollywoodgossip

[STRIKE]Crime Scene Photos[/STRIKE]

John Travolta At Center Of Gay Bathhouse Tell-All
    by Jen on September 5, 2010
    [IMG]
    2a5dmxs.jpg
    [IMG]
    noynpl.jpg
    more pics and gossip here
    John Travolta At Center Of Gay Bathhouse Tell-All
  10. Anonymous Member

I'm betting that the book won't be sold in bookstores and Robert Randolph Davis will be sued, if not by Travolta, but the other actors he's pegging as being gay,

This guy seems to have some serious mental issues. He doesn't use his real name in publicity and he names alot of people that he claims to have abused him. Read his wacky bio:

You'll Never Spa In This Town Again

Seriously, some guy beats you into a coma, you have the name of the guy that did it, your therapy advises you that you need to return to your beloved spa in order to "heal" from the assault, you run into the guy that tried to "kill" you in the same steam room, and you run out into the street and to your car naked, and you again, choose not to do anything about it. Hmmm...

Then he accuses a Jewish family of stealing some WW2-era Nazi death camp armbands:

The Forgotten Holocaust

The Forgotten Holocaust

The writer claims to be a former interior designer. The news article said he owned an insurance agency when the article was published in 2001.

I wonder if John will hired Gloria Allred to sue the guy... she's a media whore, too.
  11. Sponge Member

12. Anonymous Member

Firstly ..........

".......he wishes to extract a chilly wig from his collection and have some sweet anonymous sex".

Okay! Own up! Who's been SJTCOHB?

Secondly......

"Worry about whoever and whatever is driving boys to leap from bridges".
  13. Anonymous Member

Nancy Cartwright?
  14. theLastAnon Member

Nice one. :)
  15. Anonymous Member

GQ man of the rear?
  16. Anonymous Member

Maybe he was Oscar Wilde in a previous life,probably not,but its worth a try.
  17. Templeton Member

Nothing about Kelly Preston's glued-on bump she has been sporting lately?
  18. i'mglib Member

19. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  20. Anonymous Member

Low key perhaps, but he's still selling.

For a while it looked like he was drifting out, but now, not so much.

I think the only way JT would leave Scientology is if someone held a gun to the nose of his plane.
  21. Re: A John Travolta Gay Sex Scandal

I don't believe it. In this day and age if he was having it off with men (or women) wouldn't someone somewhere have a photo? If this guy was going to make such claims wouldn’t he make sure he had evidence?...just saying
  22. RightOn Member

You mean like this one of him kissing his son Jett's nanny?
    I mean manny.
    kissu.jpg
  23. Triumph Member

48celeb30270my2.jpg&t=1.jpg

its wasn't the kiss ..so much as the tongue..
  24. Sponge Member

Of course he's selling it. Remember the "Scientology helped me with the death of Jett" perpetually regurgitated headline? Remember the complete waste of resources as he flies an old thirsty airliner, weighed down with fixtures and fittings, bringing a few scientology VMs and barely enough supplies for themselves into Haiti? In Ocala the other week he gets presented with a helmet from the Fire Chief for fronting the cult's stupid Purification Rundown de-tox bullshit, just like Tom Cruise promoted in New York. I don't think he's quite as insane about it like TC used to be at his worst but he's still doing it.

I have lots against him, and all the other scienoceleb creeps, the fact that they can shut their minds off from valid criticsm in this day and age, painting themselves as wonderful people, the Travoltas living in scientology-induced denial about their sons autism until he was dead, and at the same time getting their narcissm fed by a cult whilst others suffer, makes me want to vomit.

If he wants to be a public figure and go beyond his contractually obligated job of entertaining his paying fans then, when he does something really shit for free, it should get just much publicity as all the "good" stuff. The shit thing is not that he's a gay but he's cheating on his family(allegedly) and in a pretty seedy way knowing that they'd be highly embarassed if it came out.

/soapbox/ ;)
  25. Touchstone Member

Then again, who is?
  26. Smurf Member

Who wouldn't want to lay one on Jeff Kathrein? Oooo.. sorry.

http://www.facebook.com/jeffkathrein
  27. Bipolart Member

*tosses bucket of cold water*
  28. RightOn Member

me.
    I wouldn' want sloppy seconds, specially after JT! LOL
  29. RightOn Member

double post, someone PLEASE fix the fuckery going on with posting
  30. Anonymous Member

100 % agree with the above. I'm sure his wife would be totally crushed, as well as all the family. This is the thing about being gay and having a marriage, family and the whole thing. Jeez what is with these bi-sexual guys? Fine if you aren't married and up front about the fact you swing both ways. But seriously, hiding behind a marriage with children is like wearing Harry Potters Invisible cloak in hopes no one will notice you and find you out. He's only interest is NOT tarnishing his reputation. Very selfish.

JT is still pushing scientology, he flew to Haiti with a bunch of scilon ministers did he not?
  31. RightOn Member

you actuually think his wife doesn't know?
    LOL!Than I have a bridge to sell you
    Not tyring to be mean, but I think his whole "arrangement " with Kelly is one big fat scam just like COS. and you can add TC's magical marriage to Katy into that mix too.
    Tin foinly perhaps to some, but it's my opinion
  32. Anonymous Member

You could be right! Perhaps she does know, but perhaps she's also in 'Denial'

I happen to have seen this happen to a family that I personally know.

The celebrity in TC and JT is a fine example of their wives going all 'Denial' it.
  33. RightOn Member

true. Denial can be a very powerful thing.
    But I think Kelly knows how John likes his bread buttered, denial or not.
    again IMO
  34. Anonymous Member

Isn't Kelly suppose to deliver any day now?
  35. Anonymous Member

squid.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

His wife probably doesn't mind that he's bisexual.
    As long as he wipes his dick clean.
    Before she licks it.
  37. Anonymous Member

Maybe she likes threesomes with two guys.
  38. Anonymous Member

Perhaps...

But what I don't get is this scientology thing and all the auditing and sec checking.

To me, your personal sex life should be kept private. It is sacred. But, I guess for nutty scilons they some how let it all go on the e-meter, but then have to deal with the consequences in the celebrity media after finding out, they've been found out.
  39. Anonymous Member

For all the gay people out there, watch Simon and Garfunkel, their music was the best! But Garfunkel left Simon, and that is where the animosity originally started between them.