Customize

A letter to irans people..and to her governors

Discussion in 'Help Iran Online' started by KING-FISHER, Jun 25, 2009.

?

WOULD YOU THE PEOPLE OF IRAN, STRUGGLE FOR YOUR FREEDOM ?

THROUGH PROTESTS/LOSS OF LIVES 0 vote(s) 0.0%
THROUGH VOTES/ POLITICAL PROCESS 0 vote(s) 0.0%
THROUGH A POLITICAL COUP/CHANGE OF LEADERS 0 vote(s) 0.0%
THROUGH AN ACTIVE "GUERRILLA REVOLUTIONARY WAR" 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MANY YEARS AGO, in a place called Beirut, lebanon there was an incident and a Bombing I was in the City at the time,as a mercenary working to find the lost loved one of a friend,whom had been kidnapped, there was a Bombing in which a U.S.MARINE BARRACKS was destroyed,I was curious to find out , whom was behind this particular incident, I was never involved but because these were young men doing the work any good soldier would do, in the commission of their duties I decided to persue my hunch, and found out that the current person involved in your iranian protests "MOUSAVI" was the initiator of the 'BOMBING of the U.S.MARINE CORPS BARRACKS in BEIRUT at the time...and here is what I think "PEOPLE OF IRAN" if you really want "FREEDOM for IRAN and its people" Then GO forward, But be wise in Choosing a Leader for your REVOLUTION, ...PERSONALLY I DO NOT TRUST NEITHER MEN for leadership in HONORABLE IRAN {PERSIA]..And being quite honest .."THE TRUTH SHALL SET MEN FREE" to your Iranian woman..seems to me your woman are stronger then your MEN...and 'NEDA' has proven that, her 'VOICE' will initiate a series of UPRISINGS in your NATION, which will eventually shake the very foundation of your GOVERNMENT,..AND 'MULLAH' rule , you will find within the ordinary people and their young the LEADERSHIP you need to govern a FREE NATION, Where WOMANS RIGHTS are RESPECTED, WHERE YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE A GOOD RESOURCE, and a BLESSING to the people..and you will find PEACE and FREEDOM from the TYRANNY of "small men seeking to GAIN POWER, WEALTH and OPPRESS Their own people...,YOU THE PEOPLE of the NATION OF IRAN HAVE THE POWER..YOU HAVE A "FREE WILL" a "FREE SPIRIT" a "FREE SOUL" That cannot be changed by any DICTATOR present or future, and you THE PEOPLE can change your destiny...so RISE UP FOR YOUR FREEDOMS, ..IT IS YOUR RIGHT as a HUMAN BEING, not because I say this, but because "THE GOD of ABRAHAM"and of 'ISHMAEL" mandated it, no MAN of FLESH and BLOOD, can say OTHERWISE...NOR CAN HE GO "AGAINST THE WILL OF "ALLAH"...your a creation formed of his image, a people blessed through ABRAHAM, and a NATION of HARD WORKING PEOPLE, whom have suffered a HISTORY of abuse by 'FAILED NATIONS"...LET YOUR WOMAN AND YOUR BRAVE MEN ,AND YOUR YOUNG LEAD YOU TO FREEDOM...AND BE FREE, IT IS THE MANDATE OF "GOD" TO MAN...."THE TRUTH SHALL SET MEN FREE"..."THIS IS THE "VOICE" CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS",,and 'NEDA' your NATIONS YOUNG INNOCENT "MARTYR"...SET YOURSELVES FREE...signed "KING-FISHER"