Customize

A little Sparrow

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by sallysock, Feb 1, 2014.

1. sallysock Member

All those that Sparrow and DC anons enturbulated?

One popped up yesterday in the comments at TO's. Thought I'd share.

Don Cramer Michael Leonard Tilse
    20 hours ago
    Well said, brother.
    anonsparrow Don Cramer
    19 hours ago
    Hi Don! Glad to see you're out and speaking up!
    Don Cramer anonsparrow
    19 hours ago
    Hi Brian, its nice to hear from you. I told you to get a hobby; one time in front of the DC org when I was still a disaffected public and you were still protesting there :) It was actually that day or not long afterwards that the director of processing gave me information from your PC folder and I was absolutely horrified - not by the info but by the fact she told me. I told her in no uncertain terms that she couldn't do that and it disgusted me!! It was despicable and one of the final straws for me (along with the lying wives episode of the Anderson Cooper series). I believe that was the last time I ever set foot in that org although I subsequently walked by a few times hoping I might run into you. I think the restraining order was in place by then however. Oh well, it didn't take me long to get myself declared anyway! Best to you, Don

anonsparrow Don Cramer
    19 hours ago
    Yep I remember. You were one of the few who actually spoke to me - and most that did weren't nearly as nice! :) I heard a bit about what you had to go through so I was very happy to see you made it. It's really amazing how that organization can take basically good people (most of them) and turn them into whatever it is they've become. Scary. P.S. I liked your earlier comments about finding eternity in the present moment - concur.

Don Cramer anonsparrow
    19 hours ago
    Thanks and Kudos to you for showing me what REAL confront is (your vids told the story).

http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/31/le...cientology-leader-david-miscavige/#more-12956
    • Like Like x 31
  2. CarterUSP Member

SPARROW FTW!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 15
  3. Sparrow!

Love Don's quote about REAL confront - short of that Chinese bloke in front of the tanks in Tiananmen Square, Sparrow was the model.

I always wondered whether it was true, as Sparrow surmised, that what staff at the DC morgue needed at 8 am on a Sunday morning was a nice dose of Death Metal.

I suppose we'll have to wait for Vicki to blow to find out...
    • Like Like x 14
  4. amaX Member

See what you've done now, Mister? Making people leave the cult of Scientology! Naughty naughty Sparrow! ;)

Looks like The Good Guys ARE winning!

I love you and I miss you, Sparrow!
    • Like Like x 19
  5. Pretty damn touching actually. Excellent work Sparrow and D.C. anons.
  6. Don Cramer == OSA Plant. Prove me wrong.
    OsaPlant
    This message by OsaPlant has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  7. [IMG]
    Barbie approves of these events! Barbie says win.
  8. lol. the fucking hell.
    Good on him.
    Fuck. Balls.He has them.
    Where the fuck is he these days?
  9. CarterUSP Member

He's moved on to the anon equivalent of the OT levels,
    • Like Like x 14
  10. Hugh Bris Member

Translation: he found a job ;)
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Gone over the rainbow, having established the Hawaiian shirt as the Galactic symbol of Freedom:

• Like Like x 4
  12. muldrake Member

Shit like this is why doing this pays off so well in so many ways, sometimes years or decades later.

I love knowing that every rare now and again, someone got back their sanity and their life, even indirectly, as a result of me being a rude asshole on the net or on the streets.
    • Like Like x 16
  13. muldrake Member

Incidentally, this is what absolutely terrifies them. When their critics publicly display the positive traits they advertise to their victims as what Scientology supposedly gives you. Meanwhile, it's their critics who actually have those traits and confront them in the streets.
    • Like Like x 11
  14. muldrake Member

Damn!

Anyway, if you ever wondered why they went after Sparrow as viciously as they did, this is why. This is why he scared the shit out of them.
    • Like Like x 17
  15. CarterUSP Member

So true!
    Sparrow was a walking, living, breathing example of how the scilon masters were lying to their minions. The clams had seen Hubbard ethics tech FAIL to handle suppression.
    This declared 'suppressive person' was a jolly, often polite guy who actually enjoyed life and had a good time. Kim Belotte has to LIE to get rid of him, the other clams must have seen that.
    Scientologists are supposed to be able to handle anything, confronting anything with a fixed, dedicated glare - Sparrow single-handedly enturbulated an ENTIRE IDEAL ORG for months, and had fun while doing it.
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Nancy Beazley Member

Fuck!!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!

I love you, Sparrow.

((((Sparrow))))

And Don, way cool, what you said and did.

Fuck you, Scientology!!!!
    • Like Like x 12
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Props to sparrow! :D
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Brilliant news, Sparrow was a good influence on this guy.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. anonsparrow Member

Wow! Thanks a lot for the awesome thread everybody!!

I was so surprised to see Don posting on Tony's blog. I wasn't even sure if he'd know me by "sparrow" but sure enough. It was great to hear from him.

And it was great to hear from all of you! :)

I'm still lurking in the shadows of the fringes. From now on I'll try not to be such a dick stranger. <3<3<3
    • Like Like x 31
  20. Random guy Member

Posting in epic thread!
    • Like Like x 9
  21. AuntAnonymous Member

More exes are coming out and saying that a protestor got them thinking and a reason why they left. One posted on Facebook last week and said it was because of Magoo's sign. Way to go Anons.
    (Hi Sparrow. Hope yur good and enjoying one of the best playlists around. ButtFuckers rock.)
    • Like Like x 10
  22. AuntAnonymous Member

^^^ hahaha Meant to say Butthole Surfers but going to leave it. We're talking about the cult here.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. fishypants Moderator

success_kid.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  24. anon walker Moderator

With his perspective of the case, I bet Don would enjoy reading the transcripts of Sparrow in court. In which it is demonstrated that wog skillz trump Scientology piffle any day.
    • Like Like x 7
  25. genoramix Member

we should create a word for Sparrow....Like SpHerow...i know i'm tired, but the intention is there
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Oh and AnonSparrow praised the real J Swift for attending the court room today , so that troll can stop now.

I follow the Sparrow
    • Like Like x 3
  27. dwest Member

This inspires me. WTG!
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Xenu Is Lord Member

The best part is it looks like Sparrow had a bigger effect than can be counted. People not seen at the DC org with any regularity reported by Radio Paul.

Tiny Balls
    Vicky T
    Tony T
    And a litany of others.

Their big win was when Tom the body router reported that he saved a guys toe with a touch assist at their little tent. This is on the DC OT Committee site.

RP also reported that in the AM the parking spaces on the side of the building are only half full.

Whenever a storm rolls through the area and it gets dark during the day, one can see that most of the lights are off in the building. They only turn them on at night to make it look like it is full.

1/2 the people in the ORG are NOI members and even then you can count that number with your fingers.

Now that the members have had time to rest and take it all in, we can be sure that they have more doubts and questions than ever.

I would say that little Sparrow and the DC Anons did the cult in. But then again, they had plenty of help from Kim, Sylvia and OSA
    • Like Like x 14
  29. RightOn Member

oh hai Sparrow
    Nice to hear from you.
    Love the Cramer story. This is why
    Your efforts in DC (Maryland and other places) will never be forgotten.
    Hope you are at peace and enjoying life
    <3
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Woo Hah Member

Enturbulation works and it helps people quit the cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. muldrake Member

Note: you usually don't ever know when you did this.

Also: you generally didn't. The person who escaped did.

Scientology is a prison. But all the prisoners have their own keys. They get to let themselves out.

All you can really do in the short encounters you have with cult members where you're openly and actively hostile to their cult is plant seeds. They're not going to germinate for a while, and they have active thought-stopping mechanisms deliberately placed to stop them from even thinking about what you said. But like not thinking about an elephant, deliberately not thinking about something does in fact put it at the top of your process queue, so to speak.

Steve Hassan's work is very good at explaining how this kind of thing works and how to do what is basically putting a file in the birthday cake you give to a cult member so they can use it later.

No, you can't force a cultist to leave the cult. But you can give them what they need.

And thank you Sparrow.

Any time I get impatient, and everything seems to be taking too long, I just listen to this song again.

• Like Like x 4
  32. Quentinanon Member

The Bridge to Total Lulz
    • Like Like x 3
  33. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Orgsclosed Member

• Like Like x 13
  35. BigBeard Member

Take note all lawyers fighting the "PC Folders are confidential" fight. This is SOP when Cof$ is dealing with an "SP", not an isolated incident. BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  36. RightOn Member

yelling at buildings helps people :D
    This made me so happy to read. Thanks Sparrow for all you did!
    You made a huge difference
    • Like Like x 6