Customize

A message to the world

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

To all people of ther world, you are not alone, there are other people just like you that are tired of the abuseive power of government. I feel your pain, I know what it feels like to be pushed and oppressed, I know what it is to feel helpless and alone. but I want you to know that you are never alone. no matter what I know what you feel, we all know your pain. We are your brothers, your sisters, your mothers, your fathers, your friends, your sons and your daughters. Alone we are nothing to the upper class, but together, we can do so much more.we should live the way we want to, not the way they tell us. If you too are tired of feeling pushed down, spread this message, spread this idea for the freedom of all. We are ANONYMOUS, we are leigon, we do not forgive,we do not forget, expect us
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Umm... any government in particular you have in mind, or are you against any kind of government? Cause I'm pretty happy with my government most of the time. Sure we don't always see eye to eye, and sometimes there are people who misbehave, but overall I'm quite pleased.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Anarchy_Online_Coverart.png
  4. Anonymous Member

. . . ummm, where's "ther world"?
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

all your non-centralised consensus point are belong to us
  7. CarterUSP Member

Looks like Freedom of Speech includes freedom from being able to spell.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

Welcome, Bill Clinton!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. A.O.T.F Member

[IMG]

Yeah right! - The body language tells another story. And the wife.. Jesus Christ .. I wouldn't want to cook her eggs badly in the morning .. she would probably have one put on a hit list for burning the toast.
  11. A.O.T.F Member

It might have been Dubya
  12. Reboot Member

it's so damn petty to take a post that someone else wrote and than grade it on spelling....dude was making a statement not entering into a spelling contest.and furthermore this is a site for people that are trying to actually do something....so all you that troll and try to critique spelling errors can get bent.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. A.O.T.F Member

You're correct Reboot - And I apologize to the Anon who started the thread. I was being an Asshole.
  14. Is realy anarchy the answer? I don't thik so, I think the realy answer is freedom, if peaple chose anarchy ok, but if they don't, ok. The answer for me is freedom, but the what is the question? I don't think that a question exists because if there is a question there is a limit for think, and I don't think that people have limits, but we just follow them.
  15. Anonymous Member

Looks damn useful to me, chaps. Vague, poorly written messages always solve problems!
  16. Jimbob Member

There is no such thing as anarchy...
  17. Random guy Member

Somehow, I'm fairly certain OP is an American. Nothing wrong with being American, but your government sux extraordinarily these days. Not necessarily so in all other parts of the world.
  18. Jimbob Member

If I could leave this goddamn country I would have a long time ago...basterds took my right to obtain a passport away a long time ago .... I always hear people say if you dont like it then leave.. if they dont like you enough they apparently wont let you do that.
  19. how do you lose the right to obtain a passport? you would have to try hard to do something really stupid for that to happen, even in these times. felony?
    all the other countries in the world have their own inherent flaws or shortcomings.
    there are many ways to measure general quality of life.
  20. Jimbob Member

Nope they will take it away for something as simple as being behind on child support.. thats how they got me....fucked up thing is my child was in my care at the time the dept occurred. . Couldnt afford to pay them because I was taking care of him lol. Basterds
  21. Jimbob Member

Im not a felon, not a criminal, not a deadbeat, but the government wants what they think is their cut from anyyhing and anyone they can milk it from...child support is a goddamn racket these days, they dont care weather the parents or even the kids are ok, they just want the money that they think they have the rights to. And since they cant make the rich pay their share ( brcause theyre to busy tossing their salads pandering to the fucks)... they gotta shake down the poor because theyre easy victims.
  22. Jimbob Member

Thats one jacked up lookin motherfucker right there.. you trying to imply somthin boy? Lol
  23. No good sir,i am on a gif posting spree.
  24. Howard Hunt Member

If they can get in we can get out.
  25. Jimbob Member

Ah lol vry nice.. I I rly do like the pics people post on here. Alqays good for a laugh :)
  26. Jimbob scary clown. So, you are teh angry because you have to pay child support.
    That is your responsibility, and the money goes to the kid , not the government.

I can't find it here at the moment, but one time, i wrote up something about people needing to take care of their own responsibilities and not blame some outer entity, such as the government in this case.
    Dude, you need some anger management counseling, stat. for real.
  27. Jimbob Member

Heh that ones, meh. U gor better than that bud I know you do.
  28. jonnyfreeze Member

Amen... u get the message even if a few words are spelt wrong...why don't u spend some time actually adding to the threads instead of derailing them with constant trolling of gramatical errors...at least have some cleverness to ur trolling if ur going to spend so much time doing it
  29. Jimbob Member

No I dont have to pay it anymore..I took full custody of all my children. I just have some debt from a few years back holding me up.. I may sound a little more angry yhan I really am about it really. But I do think the system is bullshit, and unhelpfull... just gets in my way and annoys me really.
  30. why don't people take the time to think, instead of wanting others to do it for them while they act like they are 13 and going thru puberty. seriously, if this were something like "chat roulette" where you could actually see who it is that one might be talking to, one might just turn off their internet all together for the most part.

this forum attracts the weirdest cross section of the misfit populace that i've ever seen.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Jimbob Member

Never implied I wanted anyone to "think" for me. Or do anything for me for that matter. Ive got my own agenda and am perfectly capable of aquiring what ever means necessary to persue it. Not asking or expecting any type of help from anyone. Just reading and obsorbing.. Every once in a while I do open my big fuckin mouth. I do understand from my observations that many of you are far more educated than me. So if I sound like a retard to you I am sorry. It is not my intention to offend or bother anyone. Sometimes I just spout shit for the fucksake of it, or because I may feel that I can relate to a topic on some level. That is all.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Prize for weirdest gif in thread ^^