Customize

A New Initiative!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr.Enigma, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Mr.Enigma Member

hey there fellow anons!
    I'm trying to compile enough evidence to start a new initiative because im sick of people who are given the right to power (i.e. police, government officials e.t.c.) i beleve that if this gets as big as i hope for it to be then we can start protesting for something we could actually change!

heres some links that i found on another thead its a little evidence on the police

2. Anonymous Member

Down with the police! Up with murder, rape, and other crimes like that!
  3. James Spader Member

OP, you're going to have to be more specific about what you want to do with your initiative, otherwise expect more like the previous post.
  4. Mr.Enigma Member

ok so basically what i mean is that we need to restrict the level of power they have in certain situations like during protests and this kinda bridges into the freedom of speech/info initiative because the police can basically track everything that people do and say and im getting sick of these facsist pigs (not sure if spelt right) abusing the power that they have!
  5. James Spader Member

I'm going to move this to the Freedom of Information forum, but you should understand that having an initiative implies the intent to formulate some kind of a strategy or plan beyond 'raeg fascist pigs'.
  6. Mr.Enigma Member

1.get evidence
    2.do protests
    3.?????
    4.profit?

gud nuff?

*may need expancion at a later date

btw thanks for moddin!
  7. So, down with the police and you can't even spell the adjective you try to smear them with?

Why not get yourself a degree in political science, law, or both and then work your butt off at changing the system?

The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science courses and learn something about it. -- P.J. O'Rourke
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mr.Enigma Member

ill admit my spelling is not that great but thats not the matter right now what your suggesting is that one person out of so many millions of people try to change something that is controld by how ever many people in a government that have more power than the original person does! if you see my point then you will understand why i started this thread on here where others who agree with my cause can get involved
  9. Anonymous Member

Enigma, can you not go by your namesake please and elaborate further?

If your talking about police hindering 1st amendment rights, we need specific examples and a couple of paragraphs.

Also, you DO realize at any point and time if it seems your asking for a personal army here for something unrelated to FoI, your shit-out-of-luck, right?
  10. Mr.Enigma Member

thats why i started this thread so we could compile said needed evidence to start the initiative and also im not asking for a personal army just people who are willing to help
  11. veravendetter Member

I rode this beast home. Helluva ride.
    [IMG]
  12. Char. Limit Member

I will admit one thing: where I live, there's definite evidence of police abuses. Here's one example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Zehm

Yes, I know, I'm sure I'll get someone who says "you quote wiki you dumb fucktard". I haven't seen any proof that Wikipedia is inherently unreliable, so I will continue to use it. Especially a page with over 20 sources, most of them from a credible newspaper.
  13. Mr.Enigma Member

nice cow bro but if you needed a ride home, why not zoidberg? also thanks for the link char this is the kind of stuff im looking for! :)
  14. There is no lack of evidence of LEOs getting too carried away with their duties, doing abusive things, and harming, even killing people in the process.

You expect us to be your research team and put all of that evidence together here for you? It might work, but not from me. I'm not your personal research assistant or a member of your personal army. Good luck to you is the extent of my offering.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. James Spader Member

OP, if you think this through a bit further and come back with some kind of structure to work within you may get better responses to this.