Customize

A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 2100

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

I never understood why some people regarded that as an embarrassing explosion. I never did and neither did my friends, family or colleagues. It was seen for what is was - a respected reporter reaching boiling point after being harrassed for days by the vile, corrupt and creepy cult he was investigating.

There had been reports in the UK about the Cult long before John Sweeney's and some people were already aware of the nature of the Co$.

Personally if I had had Tommy Davis' ugly cult-fucked rubber face in mine like that I'd have been more than tempted to slap his chops.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

But you just stated that MR "absolutely" knows something about Shawn. What did you think I meant when I asked if you think MR knows something about Shawn?
  3. WilberMercer Member

SO MUCH WIN:
    PH2010091407011.jpg
  4. Anonymous Member

1BBC3.jpg
    Former Chief OSABot Mike Rinder straight from the hole watching as Tommy Boy and Sweeney go toe to toe

1BBC.jpg
    Are you Stalking Me Tommy Boy? as king OSA Zombie Rinder looks on
  5. Anonymous Member

THIS!!

Also; sorry to derail the thread a little and ask such a newfaggy question, but I see Marty Rathburn and Mike Rinder mentioned a lot. It would appear we're in >9000 minds over them. Mike is Tommy D's predecessor and now an ex & critic amirite? As is Marty, I don't know much about him though, I admit. But there seems to be a lot of hatin going their way...? Anyone care to alleviate my ignorance and rid me of the heavy, heavy shackles of faggotry?
  6. Anonymous Member

Its because they only criticise Miscavige, not L Ron Hubbard or Scientology itself.
  7. Anonymous Member

You forgot the part about them both being evil self-serving bastards who destroyed many people's lives. Or the part about Marty destroying documents regarding Lisa McPherson's death and, and, and, and, and, and, and................
  8. Triumph Member

and... you would need a wall of Text to publish their exploits here, just to explain it.
  9. Anonymous Member

You are correct sir. I'm still sleepy.
  10. Anonymous Member

If you missed John Sweeney's review of the Tom Cruise movie "Valkyrie", there's a nice touch at 1:25, when he pretends to lose his temper as as he did in "Scientology and Me" on "Panorama".

YouTube - John Sweeney (BBC) Reviews Valkyrie
  11. Anonymous Member

Hurr!
  12. Anonymous Member

Sweeney losing his rag the way he did in the original documentary and the subsequent attempt to discredit him because of this by the cult retards only served to increase publicity for the programme and thus draw more attention the mind-fuck criminal Scientology cult.

Sweeney = WIN : Cult = FAIL
  13. getbeckyout Member

Not this showing as its all about the COS International (America)

Please watch out as soon as its aired, the BBC website will have much more, and Radio follow ups from the UK.
  14. Anonymous Member

Right. So essencially, they're now exs etc and they're technically on our side, they're also fucktards because they can't see how this whole rotten corpse of a cult is and always has been destroying peoples lives and killing them and instead blame it on the "new management", who is fucking said corpse up the ass.

Because obviously, it was so much better when they were being investigated by the FBI, germans, brit government and others, banned from britian and generally as evil as leaving a baby in the arms of it's dead mother, lying it it's own filth until it dies of starvation.

I can see what you meant by self-serving etc.
  15. Anonymous Member

Marty and Mike are most defintiely not on our side!

This documentary couldn't have come at a better time don't you think?

Marty seems to think it had to do with legal wrangles and some fantasy power of Slappy Fucktard and his legal crew about the contents. Marty is still deluded about their power.

Do you think a ONE FUCKING GLORIOUS HOUR OF UNINTERRUPTED COVERAGE AT PEAK VIEWING TIME about the fucktard cult would have been better broadcast before or after the Oz decision!
  16. i'mglib Member

YES! Wow,you got it.

For further reference/googling, there are some people who are heroes as far as being critics of COS goes (Hannah Whitfield, John Peeler/Bts2free, all the people in Australia fighting COS including Senator Xenophon) whom Marty has dissed, and that has put some people off.
  17. getbeckyout Member

Its about Larry Anderson as well
  18. getbeckyout Member

BBC PANORAMA SPECIAL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4C41nM_TI&feature=bulletin]YouTube - BBC PANORAMA SPECIAL: SECRETS OF SCIENTOLOGY. 28th Sept 9pm UK[/ame]
  19. Anonymous Member

Well, it just got better. Thanks.
  20. MongoLloyd Member

Did anyone really? Who had watched the full episode? I doubt anyone who'd seen it in-context could come to any other conclusion. But the Scilons naturally portrayed it as if it was a huge embarrassment.
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes, many scilons i spoke to actually thought it was a win for them, lol.
  22. Sponge Member

Yes and they would say that since that is who their management's hugely expensive anti-bbc propaganda was principally aimed at placating. The big mistake was to attempt to push the same extreme propaganda onto the general public.
    I think the last group of people that BBC Panorama expects to reach is the deeply entrenched scientology "church" moonbat.

-------

btw, the mirror of the current youtube Panorama promo has received [STRIKE]nearly[/STRIKE][edit] over 6,500 views
  23. WhiteNight Member

I had more than a bit of a cringe moment for him. I do love him though.

I'm going to sit here tapping refresh til we hit 6750-7000
  24. Anonymous Member

Even sweeter!
  25. Sponge Member

LOL, is this how you spend your friday evenings? :D. I'm sure they have measures to prevent false view counts by crude f5-ing.
    I'd actually rather the official BBC Panorama YT channel get the hits but it's their own fault for leaving the country restriction switched on (their viewcount on the promo is 369 at the moment).
  26. Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

I think it stops counting your views after about 200; I think I learned that either from someone here back when it was enturbulation or from ED's view fraud page. Also lrn2autorefresh.
  27. Anonymous Member

Hey Sponge, get your head back in dude. I peferred it when you were a cute and cuddly droid, thingy. wotsit. As much as I love The Sweeney, I don't want him popping out of the Sponge like that! Whatever next?
  28. Sponge Member

Excuse me if I've missed it somewhere but where was this mentioned? link?
  29. Anonymous Member

WTF! I was wondering why the count was so low on the BBC vid - forgot about the mirror. Nicely misleading though! ;)

By the time the actual tv promos go out and the fact that it's straight on after Holby City on primetime BBC 1 (Eastenders rules whether you like it or not!) at least 3/4 of the nation will have watched. Mwahahahhahahhahahahha!

Someone remind me - what's the name of that UK fucktard on Twitter with the offensively large forehead who has the look of the weirdos who hang around my little brother's schoolyard? You know, the one that followed a gazillion people who politely followed him back and then rudely dropped them to look like he had thousands of followers to KSW! Yes retard, some of us did watch your abuse of Twittard Perhaps the best place for you!
  30. Sponge Member

John Alex Wood....

16scqt.jpg
  31. WhiteNight Member

I've solved it. I've created a playlist on just that video 30 times. Press play and in 60 mins time set it going again. LIJIT
    if 3 more people do it then without raising a finger we've got +120 views.
  32. theLastAnon Member

I completely agree that it was not an embarrassing moment for Sweeney. The cult's propaganda machine put Sweeney through the grinder after this event, and those not willing to take the time to look into it fully were left with the impression of a reporter losing his mind (and objectivity).

Perhaps it would have been better if I'd said it was Sweeney's opportunity for world-wide vindication for all the black propaganda and dead agenting the cult did to him following that broadcast.

Something I'd love to see....a panel discussion featuring Sweeney, Martin Bashir (Nightline), Anderson Cooper, Tobin and Childs (St. Pete Times), Bryan Seymour and maybe Baca Balls discussing what they've had to overcome in doing their reports on the cult.

Somebody get that organized. It would be a festival of lulz.
  33. theLastAnon Member

BE ADVISED YOU WILL FREEZE THE VIEW COUNT IF IT HITS 50 VIEWS FROM THE SAME IP ADDY IN A LIMITED TIME FRAME.

INSTEAD OF PUSHING THE NUMBER UP, YOU WILL FREEZE IT IN PLACE FOR SEVERAL DAYS.

DON'T DO THIS.

Sorry for the all caps, but thought this should be shared. Learned this the hard way and verified it after digging around on the net.
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

blah blah blah.

This been posted on youtube yet or what?

I know you all like to post about what fucking geniuses you all are but god damn do you know how to turn a thread about unadulterated win and make it into pure fucking fail.
  35. Rockyj Member

I watched the show long before I was involved with Anonymous and when Sweeny blew up @ Tommy Boy, my first thought it was about time! I always thought Co$ was a cult but after viewing this show I realized Co$ is a EVIL cult.
  36. Anonymous Member

Careful, your unwarranted self-importance is starting to show.
  37. Skeptic1337 Member

No, I was channeling my alter ego. Gary motherfucking Oak.

Now shut your trap and post the bbc vid in a place where I don't have to have a brit proxy to watch it.
  38. Anonymous Member

Only if you say please.
  39. getbeckyout Member

You have missed nothing, you only thought all the previous news and interviews would be the same.

Larry has spoken, his script is a win, take it and he will win all over.

Larry is the 40% of the documentary.

HE IS HELPING Sue and I.
  40. Anon99 Member

please?