Customize

Aaron Message to Mike Rinder and Marty Rathburn Reposted

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Aaron Message to Mike Rinder and Marty Rathburn Reposted

2. _You_ Member

Re: Aaron Message to Mike Rinder and Marty Rathburn Reposted

Transcript:

Good evening. This is a personal message for Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun.

Following the posting on YouTube of my video, I've received a couple of messages and I've also witnessed a couple of statements being made around the world that are fundamentally criticizing you for not coming forward. I'm not a hundred per cent in agreement with the comments that have been made, and I'll explain why.

First of all, the intention in my video when I was talking about you two was not to have criticism borne upon you - okay? - beyond what I was talking about. This was never a personal attack on your two. Okay?

This was about your actions and about what you did and about what you're not talking about. And I still believe that to be the case.

I don't think it's right for people to all of a sudden jump up and call you both liars and non-confrontists. Okay? Because I understand that it takes a while to go through the process of evaluating the information about the Sea Org and Scientology. And I've heard enough of the words "hate" and "evil" and "working for this guy" and "dead agent" and "really working for the church". I've heard enough of that garbage. Okay?

I hope you're not working for the church. I hope... I hope this isn't a hoax, that you two are out just so that you two can do what happened to the Cult Awareness Network and infiltrate it and then give all the names back to the Sea Org. That better not be happening.

But you have to admit that the lack of information that you're providing does seem suspicious, and I'd you like to take a look at that and understand why. Okay?

Where are you coming from? What's the purpose of you launching your blogspot? If it's to save Scientology, if that's your goal, then good luck to you, and if people join you on that, then okay, but we don't need... we don't need another Sea Org organization, Marty. It was never needed in the first place. The only reason it was created was because Ron himself did things that were wrong.

The same man that's being defended out there by people that are pro-Scientology but anti-Sea Org is the same man. It's the same man that created the Sea Org. It's the same man that created the beaching policy, the RPF policy.

I mean, Marty and Mike, when are you going to look at Ron Hubbard as a man? For a man that was supposed to be so OT, to write these policy letters about beaching a human being, punishing a human being, putting a human being on beans and rice, throwing him overboard, putting them into a rehabilitation colony, and forbidding communication with other human beings, this is WRONG! Okay?

Take a look at those and try to somehow disassociate this idea that Ron knew it all, because he didn't. We don't need to be OTs. There's no reason to be able to move an object. There's no reason to be able to exteriorize. You don't need these things. Okay?

Real OT is the guy trying to feed his family and making it go right. That's an OT, you know. Have you ever been to China or Indonesia and seen, you know, millions of people that will never ever... ever have money, because there is no money there, and they work twelve hours a day just to feed their family. That's an OT.

The mama at home looking after three kids, that's an OT. Okay? A fire fighter going into a burning building, that's an OT. A doctor, your dentist, these are OTs. The guy that takes the garbage outside the front of your house in the middle of the night, that's an OT.

It's not the guy with the most money. It's not the guy who's most successful. Okay?

It's a... You know...

Where did we learn to look at things as up and down gradients? That's not what humanity is about. Humanity is about being human, and what does it mean to be human? Okay?

Just take another look. That's all I'm asking you to do.

If your goal is to destroy the Sea Org, I'm with you. If your goal is to replace the Sea Org with another organization that's going to control what we think and making sure the tech is this and making sure the tech is that, I'm not interested and neither is anybody else.

Because even the guy out there that still wants Scientology, but not this suppressive management... even that guy that wants Scientology still just wants to go off and freely do what he wants to do.

When are you going to understand it wasn't the fact that tech was altered that made Scientology fail? It was because Scientology, as a basic principle, doesn't work.

Any religious - and I use the word "religious" because the church does - any system of belief where every solution is best served by the application [of] only Scientology... [gasp] Do I have to point... Do we have to connect the dots here?

If Scientology is the ultimate answer, then why don't we just go kill everybody now that's 2.0 or below on the tone scale? Why don't we just kill everybody now that's anti-Scientology? Now, where's the empathy? Where's the compassion? This is about love.

If you're going to leave the Sea Org and come out here and crusade for the... for people to freely think, think about those families and those people that were hurt. They need help, NOT A BOOK on Scientology.

You're sitting there trying to work out how to correct the tech. [slaps right temple three time] Hey, there's human beings here. They need help. Think about them.

That book is going to be there in a thousand years. If you really believe you've lived before and you're going to live again, fix it next lifetime, but right now, we've got a job to do, and it's to stop suppressive actions. And by "suppressive actions", not the Scientology definition, which is anything against Scientology, I'm talking suppressive against human rights.

Take another look, you two. Mike, Marty, look at where your families are today. Look at where David Miscavige's life is, where his children are, where his brother and his father are. This is the result of application of... of junk. And just remember who wrote the policies on this stuff. Have another think about it.

Because if you two are planning, like, an overthrow of the Sea Org, so that you can control it and get Scientology fixed up, I'm not interested and no one else is either. Just not interested. Okay?

Stop what you're doing and just recover. Enjoy life. Learn to love someone.

There's not going to be a single OT level you will ever do that will compare to having good friends around you and people that love you and a good partner in life. Nothing beats these things. Nothing ever will.

Just think about it for a minute. Just remember all your friends in the Sea Org. They're all gone now. David Miscavige has destroyed most of his friends that were there at the start with him. Look at where you learned what friendship was and look at what you learned about love, which was hardly even mentioned in the Sea Org. Okay?

People are out here fighting for something. I hope they give you the time to recover and don't criticize you, but I'm not... I'm not going to trust you right now, Marty or Mike, until I start seeing you talk about something that really is self... is selfless. Okay?

If you're going around talking to people that you've done things to because the statute of limitations has passed, and you can't be punishable by law any more, you're a coward. You're a coward. You're an absolute coward, if that's the case.

Talk now and show us that you're actually on board with us, because people out there want to know and, frankly, so do I, and I would like an answer.
  3. Anon1720 Member

Ya baby! Aaron makes some very good points here - really like what he had to say about who a real OT is which I am sure M&M will promptly ignore.
    Its plain that Aaron has a lot of anger and I couldn't help but wonder if there aren't any other ex-SO who aren't doing so well keeping that anger in check - do you wonder too Marty?
    Thanks KK for posting this and my best to Aaron and his family.
  4. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

This man speaks truth!
  5. _You_ Member

There's such a thing in politics as a "controlled opposition" to discredit and distract attention away from the real opponents. Perhaps that is what Mark and Mike are -- controlled opposition to Scientology to discredit and distract attention from Anonymous and sincere ex-scilons.
  6. _You_ Member

Very powerful! Hope it doesn't fall on (completely) deaf ears.
  7. T.W.C_Anon Member

He still calls them a church, still got a long way to go.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's a legitimate concept, but IMO these guys aren't that good. Mahty's retarded response to Aaron is evidence of that.
  9. tazor Member

Thanks for posting this, Kha Khan. I missed it the first time. Aaron is so brilliant. He has amazed me with every video he's done.
  10. anon.il Member

[IMG]

Awaiting Mark's reply
  11. Skeptic1337 Member

Meh, couldn't give two shits about marty rugburn or mike rinder.

Aaron should stick to what he seems to do best, tell his stories and leave the petty "marty confess" shit at the door. It doesn't serve any purpose.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

4 D LULZ, bro. Have you forgotten?
  13. _You_ Member

Good point, but considering how arrogant and stupid miscavige is, any controlled opposition he creates is going to be arrogant and stupid and not well done. Now I see Rathbun's latest post is a f*cking eulogy for Earle Cooley, the infamous scieno attorney! Arrogant, stupid, not well done.
  14. Re: Aaron Message to Mike Rinder and Marty Rathburn Reposted

Damn!

15. RightOn Member

I want to suck his face
  16. _You_ Member

No, that's an OSA volunteer.
  17. stuwyatt Member

Wow.... I'm getting a bit of a man-crush for Aaron.

<3
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

So true. The depths into which this cult takes people... tut, tut.
  19. mollie2810 Member

Missed it yesterday. Glad he reposted it again. It's great. :)
  20. subgenius Member

Very nice.
    BTW he explained why he used the word(s) "religion (church)".
  21. Kha Khan Member

The following comment is not directed at Aaron. It is certainly not meant as a criticism of Aaron. It is a general observation. Indeed, it is a comment that I'm sure was applicable to myself. (Hopefully no more.)

As an Ex (like me), one thing that you have to be careful about is letting your anger, and indeed, righteous and entirely reasonable and appropriate anger, get in the way of being effective. Getting in the way of communicating effectively so that the points you are trying to make are actually received, listened to, understood and hopefully persuasive. The danger of coming off as a religious bigot.

The Church of Scientology is very good at playing the victim. The Church of Scientology is very good at playing the "religious bigot" and "we're victims of religious discrimination" cards. It is important to not allow one's anger to cause one to fall into that trap.

Scientologists practice both bull-baiting and withstanding bull-baiting in one of the earliest courses (the Communications Course) and then for literally hours in the Pro TRs and Upper Indoc TRs courses. They can become very good at it. One of their favorite and most powerful techniques is to bull-bait an ex or other critic into losing their temper and saying or doing something stupid, which the COS then uses against the ex or other critic. Undisciplined anger can make one vulnerable to that tactic. On the other hand, disciplined, controlled anger.... Which is why I like Zen.