Customize

Aaron Saxton über Schikane durch Scientology und Reaktionen von Gesellschaft/Medien

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by indeedindeed, Feb 2, 2010.

1. indeedindeed Member

Aaron Saxton über Schikane durch Scientology und Reaktionen von Gesellschaft/Medien

Video: YouTube - Feb 2010 Aaron Saxton and Scientology.

Transcript: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/24-f...n-vs-scilon-sue-hunt-vro-60072/2/#post1145507 #23

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Aaron Saxton über Schikane durch Scientology und Reaktionen von Gesellschaft/Medi

Zum Gerichtsverfahren ein aktueller Bericht von 'Today Tonight': Scientology AVO - Today Tonight

Video: YouTube - Today Tonight - Scientology AVO
  3. Anonymous Member

4. rockywhatson Member

Ich habe deine ganze Post gelesen, und ich habe es wirklich genossen, wirklich sehr interessant post ich je gelesen habe und ich bin sehr ernst, ich bin ein privatdetektiv von Beruf.
  5. indeedindeed Member

Are you trying to tell me you've read all of my mail -which is what your post says if taken literally- and found it very interesting? Or that you've read all of my post/posts and found it/them very interesting? That's a big difference, especially if the very next thing you say is that you're a private investigator by profession!
  6. Pique Member

It's spam, I've reported it. :)
  7. indeedindeed Member

In a way that's disappointing as both possibilities would have been kind of interesting, but thanks anyway.
    • Like Like x 1