Customize

Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by AaronSaxton, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Umm, that has happened.
    You are dumb.
  2. Anonymous Member

Personal things, and things that have happened thats not best aired in public.

There are exes still have family in the church, one fuck up and they could lose alot of work to get them out. We are talking about Wifes, Husbands and Children. They are working hard to free them, they don't want to lose that.

Haha, Go eat a can of beans.
  3. Anonymous Member

Yeah, oooh. Go attack someone. For fun. Do it. That's you. Problems?
    Well.................I certainly hope so. Life is short, stop palying into the evil.
  4. Anonymous Member

yes love, that has happened. AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE.
    more and more and more and more of them need to come out.
    all of their stories, all of them need to be heard.
    all of them.
  5. Anonymous Member

I hope your mom eats beans and rice. She deserves that.

My, what tech! GTFO
  6. Anonymous Member

Me too! TRULY this old saying really applies that, I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant! After all these years I finally get it! Now ask me what I get!
  7. Anonymous Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    may i ask why it is you think that aaron is untrustworthy?
    Personal things, and things that have happened thats not best aired in public.

well, give us something that we can work with.
    you're anonymous.
  8. Anonymous Member

Yes love, there are HUNDREDS of stories. I'm sickened by them all. So many families destroyed. But you know about that- donnca?
  9. Anonymous Member

LOL

i get it. i get it that really i get less then i do get.
    i am confusefabulated.
    they say that wonderment equals enlightment, but it seems that right now, i am only stuck on the durr part.
    durr durr lol
  10. Anonymous Member

Its stuff thats kept in the footlocker where it belongs.

In the end, Aaron is a risk to the church, and I hope he keeps on being a problem for them. I hope everyone that fight the church the best.
    We all have to fight the good fight, we just do it in different ways.
  11. Rockyj Member

Agreed! Truly amazing research! Can we make a T-Shirt of Belladonna? The only thing she looks like Joan Rivers before all the plastic (BTW when Joan LOOKED really good)!
  12. Anonymous Member

um ok?
    well, what would you like to see happen?
    i agree that it all is consistently heartbreaking. sure.
    but more of them still need to come out, if only for each other to reinforce that they are not alone in this.
  13. Belladonna Member

Good gawd woman.

Now this is a t-shirt.

picture8jy.png
  14. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Carmel and Emma both doing a good job in my opinion. Carmel has to distance herself, that is good and we should not see that as a personal thing. Its all part of the game.

Aaron was talking about the ESMBERS who were public in his OP. Some of these people who do not understand what OSA does. Carmel and Em both know. Some of the ex public also drag along some LRH beliefs and use it in their lives and communication with us. OSA loves these people because they have an inroad on LRH Tech. In other words, they know how to pull these peoples strings.

And OSA is doing a lot of string pulling at the moment but the people who matter are immune to this predictable behavior.

It would be good for some ESMERS to shut the fuck up and stop using their emoticans and do some proper research on what really is going on. If a whole heap of anons can do it and most of them have never been in then you can do it too.
  15. Rockyj Member

HERE HERE!
  16. Anonymous Member

Katie has cankles!
  17. Anonymous Member

I know that this may probably sound like a dumb question, but please tell me from your perspective what it is you think that OSA is doing as far as pulling strings and such....it may help us to see this more clearly for what it is.
    I don't doubt that that is in effect in one way or another.
    at the same time, there could just be some questions that people have about what is going on... i mean, ultimately...OSA is not as powerful as some people think they are...not in the long run, anyhow.
    please explain this in more detail from your point of view if you would. thanks.
  18. Anonymous Member

Got any idea what is the main problem with your post?
  19. Anonymous Member

I wanna see a smiling Nick!! LOL
    i just cannot get over how poetic this stuff is.
    you could not make this shit up if you tried! Xenophon! lmao
  20. Anonymous Member

the only problem that i can see is that the OP should not give a fuck about what they think, perhaps?

what is the point you are making?
  21. TinyDancer Member

I assumed you were being sarcastic. Nearly picked on tazor and told him/her to lrn2sarcasm!

Lol.

Carry on!
  22. Alpha Bates Member

If I read this as:

"I'm not OSA, but could you please tell us what OSA is doing wrong so that [strike]we can do it right[/strike] we can see their fail easily? LOL OSA isn't powerful."

would that make me paranoid?
  23. Anonymous Member

Ok, I know....
    it would not take into account the overwhelmingly positive effects that anonymous has had overall, and the gratitude that so many of them from all over have expressed for the work that we have done overall and the positive impact that it has had. so many of them have stated over and over again that it was anonymous who helped to set them free, and for that they are grateful.
    there.
  24. Anonymous Member

fair enough, alpha bates.
    i am not osa. that is for sure.
    i guess it is like i am trying to get a picture of the invisible elephant in the room so that i can quarantine it or something...??
  25. Alpha Bates Member

Hmmm....well, lurk moar works and it helps people.

Just sayin'?
  26. Anonymous Member

What the fuck is up about everybody posting anonymously in this thread for fuck's sake!
  27. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

If you don't know the answer to that, one would have to question why you are indeed here and wether you have been contributing to this discussion and what your contributions have been.
  28. Alpha Bates Member

My, that is a flat floor.
  29. TinyDancer Member

Look. There is a reason why people, including certain exes and certain Anons, have not posted details of how Aaron has fucked up. I know that is frustrating for people who don't understand. And for some people who have parts of the story they feel like they want to jump in and defend Aaron. (And some have.)

The fact is, when Aaron does good, he does brilliantly. And when he fucks up - it's bad.

I'm not going to post details for reasons I would have thought obvious. And that's why Carmel and others have bitten their tongues too.

None of this would even be an issue if Aaron didn't conduct so much of his business publicly, including posts such as the OP in which he has a go at exes, such that others jump on the bandwagon and then still others feel they have to defend the exes.

I know nothing I can say will stop this. But I do wish that everyone would just accept that there is mistrust between Aaron and a bunch of other people. And unless/until you know the details, you'll just have to assume either side could be right or wrong. (And both sides could have some bits wrong.)
  30. TinyDancer Member

Not a troll. The poster is Anon, not an ex. And not trolling.
  31. Anonymous Member

ugh. i guess i was thinking that instead of riding on my own assumptions, i would ask for the perspective of another in their view on things as you may see them. like having dialogue possibly being an antidote to the overwhelming paranoia (however justified it is) that is all over here.

nevermind.
    perhaps this is not the place for this?
  32. Anonymous Member

Who?
  33. TinyDancer Member

Well, you've got my perspective.

If by "this" you mean, getting the details, then there's no place for "this".
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

No.

Don't.

The sekrits, rem the sekrits.

First and foremost, keep 'em guessing.

Second, an old saying about playing your cards close to your chest.
  35. Anonymous Member

I LOVE NEW WORD: confusefabulated
  36. Anonymous Member

Dialogue.

After Louanne's visit earlier, I found myself wondering, how might Anonymous and OSA establish some space for dialogue?

Both parties would need to feel safe.

Both parties would need some degree of hope that an improvement in relations was possible.

Hmm. Thoughts?
  37. Anonymous Member

Um...Christianly Skeptical? AnonMSW? You back? Staying on the meds?
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes, we are smarter than the idiots of OSA, and yes, we are trolls.

That's holding your cards close to your chest. You can't play them there (unless you're Herro and your tummy is the table).

Uh................ nope, no thoughts at all.
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

WTF are you smoking? Have you done any reading at all? Good frikken baby Raptor Jebus!
    YOU CANNOT HAVE AN HONEST RAPPORT WITH 'THEM'!
    Why? Because their tea is steeped in LRon, and we are, will always be, nothing but dumb and insignificant Wogs, beneath the floorboards, to be fooled and crushed under foot, tricked and lied to.
    There is no middle ground, even if they run up the white flag. (I will accept dance invitations :D )

Thoughts? Yah, you're either kinda starry-eyed, trolling, or dumb, dunno, but you obviously have not grasped the insidious nature of how the cult mindfuck works imho, especially when applied within the mind of their operatives/handlers.

@Johnny, yo, thats wort I meant! :D (hey, been a frikken long day mon...)
  40. Anonymous Member

So there's no hope of a conversation between Anonymous and OSA, at least from the Anonymous side.

OSA, where do you stand?