Customize

Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by AaronSaxton, Mar 1, 2010.

1. grumpus Member

Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Why attempt to engage in "dialogue" with the black ops department of an organized crime cult? OSA does not do dialogue, they do propaganda.

There is no "improvement in relations" possible. Both "parties" want to see the other destroyed. Period.
  2. Anonymous Member

Like the Israelis and Palestinians? No hope?

You might have a good understanding of the conflict. Are you confident that OSA also understands?
  3. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Its not about right or wrong. We are not in a cult and are free people to choose our own path.

If those decisions are harming people or are born from destructive behaviors then yes we need to help sort that out asap.

Aaron. One of the strongest programmings that an ex has to get rid of is the one where you are implanted that if you leave Scientology you will be ruined. This partly works because giving up a group like that is like giving up a drug. Thats why so many exes have to resort to other religions or drugs or alcohol after they leave. The other is it supports their whole ideology so it's a brainwash they do as you go out so you go down and are ruined. They have done this to many people. Please above all, make sure you are on top of that last step. You do not have to accept this crap from this pathetic organization who did not have enough "ethics" to be honest with you from the start. All contracts are void. You owe them abslutly nothing. They owe you and they will pay.
  4. Anonymous Member

YEAH, me thinkin the same thing!
    No one knows anyone whats up with dat?
  5. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

I'd love to have open dialogue with OSA personally. Really open, like video tape. OSA versus the Hive. Bring it on. Live on NBN. - with all the celebs and all the brass. DM, Tommy. Even live internet discussion. They'll never do it, they don't have that kind of confront. They are more like vampires- like doing everything in the dark...
  6. Anonymous Member

Right, wrong, rules --none of that necessarily implies one person trying to control another, as with a cult.

The exigences and contingencies of reality rule us all, thankfully.

Reality is not agreement. Reality is corroboration.
  7. Rockyj Member

Because I don't want anyone to know how much of a jerk off I'm really am!
  8. Anonymous Member

Dox ?
  9. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Telling someone what they should and should not say and when they should say it is control.

Reality is whatever one chooses for themselves, thankfully.

good ARC bro
  10. grumpus Member

No, this conflict is not like the Israelis and Palestinians.

This conflict is between a con game/organized crime syndicate and those who wish to see it destroyed. OSA exists for one purpose: protect the crime syndicate.

There is no compromise possible, and there is no middle ground.

OSA does not do open debate. They never have and they never will. Feel free to invite them to one, though. I'd love to be wrong about it and I'll gladly join in.

And yeah, I'm 100% certain OSA understands.
  11. Anonymous Member

I guess I just have to take your word on that, eh?
  12. Anonymous Member

Another HERE HERE!
  13. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Whatever you choose...
  14. Anonymous Member

Every one of them?

Do those outside of OSA and Anonymous understand the essentials of the conflict as you do?

Will the public find your position well reasoned or zealous?
  15. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

unfortunatly 98% of the worlds population see Scientology as a useless cult full of retards. I wish more could see the dangerous aspect but hey we are here to edumicate them.
  16. Anonymous Member

And if we disagree?

Is there some way we can reason with each other, to determine if we've both done our math correctly, that we both have access to the same evidence?

Is mutual truth accidental?
  17. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Still likin' that Aaron kid.

Always did. Always will.
  18. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Well i'm saying you have a free choice and so therfore cannot disagree with you.

You on the other hand have disagreement according to your own philosophy. That's ur choice.

i agree with that.

LOL
  19. Anonymous Member

Yes, we want to get the public up to speed. We want them to see that we are fair minded while the other team cheats. How best to do this. Hmm. Doubt Joe Public will just take us at our word.

What to do, what to do.

If only there were some way to show them, so they could see with their own eyes.

Hey, dialogue?
  20. grumpus Member

Yes, every one of them. You don't just send Co$ a resume out of the blue and become OSA.

Anyone is free to research Anonymous and OSA and make their conclusions about which side is reasonable and which is "zealous."

It isn't as if OSA can't register here and engage in open debate. It isn't as if they have't been challenged to do so for decades. This is not a matter of opinion vs. opinion. There cannot be a dialectic. OSA cannot modify its position, by definition of what they are.
  21. Anonymous Member

Thanks for playing.
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's "hear, hear!", actually.

Maybe we could talk to the Anti-Hate office about passing some flyers out to the neighborhood on weekends.
  23. Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Yes, people must know that we anonymous (i only speak for myself) do not believe Scientology is a cult full of retards but is rather a conniving and dangerous organization hellbent on achieving its own agenda at the expense of the lives of others, full of niave people who think they are doing good rather than supporting the exploits of higher management within the organization.
  24. tazor Member

Thanks for that. I thought I'd stepped into the twilight zone there for a minute.

I don't think there's been one poster on ESMB who hasn't said they are grateful to Anonymous for what they've done at one time or another. Many, myself included, cried when we saw videos of the first protests. Sorry to be mushy but it was the kind of moment that one will never forget.

Sure, there has been some fights and stuff said on either side but it was mainly due to trolling or something like that. That doesn't change the fact that the exes appreciate Anonymous.

I personally don't care if you're doing it for lulz or are a moralfag or whatever reason you do this. I'm just grateful that you're doing it. Even when you piss me off. :)

Yeah, we like smileys over at ESMB. So sue us. I know a good lawyer who just got fired by his lunatic client. :D
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anonymous: making people cry since... whenever.
  26. thetanic Member

Been a hothead myself a time or two. I think we've earned it, right?

How about a beer?
  27. Anonymous Member

In the city where I protest we had long discussions with the high level Scientologists who they used to send out (but they haven't done this lately). They were polite while they were talking to us. They also threw down posters containing names and photographs of protesters taken with telescopic zoom lenses, called the police for no reason and followed protesters home. We've talked to the OSA guys too, but they are not very friendly and they seem preoccupied with photographing or recording us.
  28. Anonymous Member

LEAVE AO OUT OF THIS !
  29. tazor Member

Now where did I mention AO? You are presuming quite a lot here. :D
  30. TypingChimp Member

True. AGP could also have fired GB so he could spend more time showing his love for himself and pansies, or TC could have fired one of his lawlyers.
  31. tazor Member

Or dm could have fired Moxon to the RPF. The possibilities are endless.
  32. Anonymous Member

I have read this entire thread over the past two days. Four-hundred and seventy posts later I'm regretting having ever clicked on the link.

pokeeyesel0.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

Aaron Saxton posted this on esmb

An apology - Ex Scientologist Message Board

34. Anonymous Member

I didn't think Moxon was in the Sea Org.
  35. Gottabrain Member

As much as I completely reject all of Scn tech, I like Terril Park, even though he is an FZer because he has a good heart.

Terril rejects much of Scn policy (not tech). He acknowledges things like Elron's fake history. He's pretty easy to talk to privately and doesn't dispute facts.

Terril is trying to get the full history and picture of Scn. He is also trying to tease apart Scn tech as to what works and what doesn't. Though he is still under the misguided assumption that what doesn't work has been altered, it's quite an undertaking. I tried it my first few years out and decided psychology and philosophy had heaps more truth in it and couldn't be bothered. Terril Park is a category all by himself. Unlike many others, he is open to correction and adjustment of many of his concepts of "the tech".

Zinj got hotheaded on a few posts - so did I. Normally I really love Zinj's posts on ESMB, though.

I know more now than a couple of days ago. What Tiny Dancer said summates everything. I had different factual info about Aaron than Carmel or Emma, who had different info than I did, like two pieces of a puzzle. Like TD said, when Aaron is "on" he's fantastic. When he messes up, he messes up bigtime. He did a lot of damage to C of S, he inspired a lot of people and he personally hurt some others and messed up a few things, too.

Not all the criticism was unjustified, but a lot of it was. Aaron didn't intentionally mess up anything. But he did.

Okay, can we get onto some fun stuff now and dance and sing and protest?

Down with the C of S!!!
  36. Anonymous Member

You sure like being a mouth piece for people you don't know.

Interesting trait.
  37. Anonymous Member

Yeah, almost like putting words into people's mouths.
  38. Gottabrain Member

A very foolish and ignorant statement.

I know Terril Park and Aaron very well beyond the Boards.

Lurk Moar.
  39. Anonymous Member

How... strange.

Reading this post raised my opinion of Aaron- quite substantially. I'm not really sure why.

Thanks.
  40. Anonymous Member

I find it odd that prior to Dec 19th 2009 you knew no one

exAOLA, now live in Sydney - Page 3 - Ex Scientologist Message Board

And now you speak as if you're promoting terril park a known snake oil salesman.

I suggest you lurk more.

But this post shouldn't stop you from telling us what terril and aaron think. Your insights are fascinating.