Customize

Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by AaronSaxton, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Gottabrain Member

Re: Aaron Saxton - Exit Story

Please quote where I stated, "Aaron thinks..." or "Terril thinks..."

I find it even more odd that you find it necessary to alter what I say when I am an outspoken exSO against Scn out in the public eye.

Very fishy you want to attack one of those fighting Scn the hardest, troll. How many people do you think I've known in my 9 years in the SO?

I won't feed this troll any more.
  2. Belladonna Member

Pls guise

3. Anonymous Member

My thoughts:
    it would be severe out ethics for OSA to even contemplate such a thing.
    LRH created the GO to protect the CoS against all enemies. His instructions on how to deal with enemies are documented thoroughly, as are the penalties for any deviation from his orders. OSA persons are only human, and all humans have the same basic emotional and physical needs and desires. We have a common ground.

How can Anonymous establish a dialogue with OSA?

Easily.
    We already have.

Smurf = OSA [disbarred]
    Magoo = OSA [volunteer, disbarred]

And many others. That Smurf and Magoo can be reasonable, and can talk to us like civilized persons, is only because they've already blown and forever given up KSW. That is, by renouncing everything they stood for as OSA operatives in good standing.

Despite the "common ground" that we share as human beings, Sea Org/Special Affairs officers can't approach that commonality without betraying their loyalty to DM/LRH/Xenu.

Anons don't have any such oaths to break. We have infinite freedom to fuck around. OSA turncoats who hitch up with our party- can haz az much caek az they liek. Plenty to share :D <3
  4. Anonymous Member

I dunno dude, aint attacking you, just pointing out that you some how end up being a spokesperson. These are your interpretations stated as fact. It's an interesting character train.

Not attacking any one, you've done this repeatedly in this thread and on the exscn thread.

I was just curious how you've gone from newb in december 2009 to "trusted confidant" of so many critics in 4 short months. Sounds like a bit of self aggrandizement. I mean by your own admission you've handled all of aarons PMs about donations when that went down. Kinda odd don't ya think?

Any ways let me know how I'm attacking you and how you don't want to talk about this any more since I'm trolling you!. Either that or I'm just pointing out the obvious that you helped turned what seemed to be a private dispute into a shitfest by feeding it like no other. It makes me think perhaps you have ulterior motives to make yourself the new center of attention.
  5. Gottabrain Member

"I dunno dude"

1) It's not dude. I am female. You'd know that if you had Lurked Moar.

"just pointing out that you somehow end up being a spokesperson"

2) Thank you, but I don't think anyone else sees me that way. I once stated that Anons don't have the paranoia that ESMB does, but apologised for making that general statement. Other than that, I've been stating my opinions and experiences as my own and nothing else.

"Not attacking any one, you've done this repeatedly in this thread and on the exscn thread. It's an interesting character train."
    "

3) This is an attack and again, not true except as I stated. Even your quote did not show me saying anything on behalf of anyone else. Just my personal experiences. Why don't you choo choo on that with your character train.

"I was just curious how you've gone from newb in december 2009 to "trusted confidant" of so many critics in 4 short months. Sounds like a bit of self aggrandizement."

4) Newb on a forum does not mean I haven't reunited with hundreds of people I've known personally in my time in the SO as well as in protests since. They've known me for many years from way back. Don't you have friends like that?

The rest is again, personal attack.

"I'm just pointing out the obvious that you helped turned what seemed to be a private dispute into a shitfest by feeding it like no other. It makes me think perhaps you have ulterior motives to make yourself the new center of attention."

5) Yeh, I did get hotheaded on a couple of posts with others who got hotheaded. But it all calmed down and I apologised for it many pages ago (yesterday). Now you're trying to stir it up again? Who then, has ulterior motives?

The rest is, again, personal attack.

"by your own admission you've handled all of aarons PMs about donations when that went down. Kinda odd don't ya think?"

6) This is a lie. I never handled any of Aaron's PMs and never had access to them and clearly stated this. I answered PMs from others to me personally when they could not reach Aaron because I started the legal fundraiser thread after I had spoken to him. He was very upset at the time.

Aaron and I are friends. Lurk Moar and you'd know that. If you have a problem with that, I don't personally care. It does colour some of my views sometimes and those who know we are friends also understand that.

I've had dozens of private conversations with Terril and we have mutual friends we've both known for many, many years. Ask him if you wish. Others may have had a different experience with him. I stated my views from my personal contacts with him. I like him. You don't have to and neither does anyone else, but we get along. I choose my friends, you choose yours.

The big answer to your questions - LURK MOAR Watch my vids, for starters (on the last Sydney protest), and stop altering the things I say or do.

I am fighting the C of S. You are fighting me.
  6. Gottabrain Member

:) YAY!!! All good with me, Thetanic. I always liked your posts and insight when you or I are not hotheads. :)
  7. Anonymous Member

if people are doing this, if you said less you'd be giving them less to work with
  8. Gottabrain Member

Good point! God I need lessons on concise writing!!
  9. Anonymous Member

lol Gottabrain I love ya but you have got to stop feeding the trolls. This whole thing is even finished on esmb
  10. Gottabrain Member

Yeh, I know. But it's not so bad when it's taken apart. And anyway, this is apparently an ex (as stated, he reads ESMB) so to some degree, I am trying to be respectful and understanding.

As I watch you guys, I'll learn more. As he said, I've only been on forums a few months so I'm a novice at that part of it. Thanks. :)
  11. PresidentShaw Member

2ib29vt.gif
  12. tazor Member

We're all singing it right now on ESMB. Everything's fine now.

We put the fun in dysFUNctional.

@Gottabrain...I thought I asked you to quit talking. I even said please. Typical exe you are... not following advice. ;)
  13. Belladonna Member

Okay.

14. andonanon Member

15. tazor Member

16. PresidentShaw Member

Go back to esmb.
  17. Anonymous Member

l7643293d949e9a1affa940.jpg

If Ellen is available for that touch assist....
  18. tazor Member

Make me asshole.
  19. Hicks Member

Is this invitation also open to moderators?

[MOD]DISCLAIMER, this post represents solely the opinion of this mod and not of the whole mod team, you fucktards.[/MOD]
  20. Gottabrain Member

Tazor:

mmffmwwwhKumbayahmwffuwh ;)

wwfuwmwwhmwhotalkstoomcuhyawefm

[IMG]
  21. Belladonna Member

picture10m.png

(hugbox)
  22. tazor Member

Sure, if you'd like.
  23. pooks Member

I think a week in the dome would be really good for this girl.
  24. Anon123456 Member

if she uses the term lurk moar again im gonna vomit.
  25. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  26. JustSomeWoman Member

Yeh, right on about Aaron: how about your review the history of ESMB a bit, and have the honesty to describe just who was an ex for a time, and then a bit of OSA for a time, and on and on. Then simply compare Aaron's supposed stupidies and excesses against what/who was doing what/when with their lies and secret ops on ESMB and Clambake and ARS?

If you know so much about Aaron, you certainly know just exactly what I am writing about. Hell, you might have been an active part of that cluster fuck also.

The problem, as I see it, is Aaron was CMO and the others just SO and public. The distrust of Aaron is more likely worry that Aaron knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak. ...or that he knows who knows where the bodies are buried. ...and they worry and fret about being exposed and generate the vaunted back-channel black PR about Aaron. I know you must aware of all of the perfidious back-channel shit and scheming that goes on in the world of critics and exes.

As a Mod, your taking sides like you do when you know what you likely know to be the truth, or what passes for the truth, is completely irresponsible. You write like the public apologist for the "reformed" degenerates that are back to their old practices. Aaron is their current target.
  27. Anonymous Member

I used the Da Vinci Code to figure out what you are trying to say.

Don't be silly
  28. tazor Member

Holy shit. What the hell are you talking about?
  29. Anonymous Member

the-end1.jpg
  30. Anonymous Member

I get the beginning and most of the end - not the middle so much.
  31. thetanic Member

First, Zinj was never a Scn, so I don't get where you get that about him.
    Terril can speak for himself.

Personally, I was at one of the rare orgs that was doing pretty well.

Auditing worked for me for the most part. I don't claim it's all good or shit like that; I'm not trained, I don't audit other people.

I'm under no delusion that LRH was a saint or that the abuses started with DM. Got worse, sure seems like, but they sure started while LRH was alive and well. Hell, all you have to do is look at policies like disconnection, fair game, and leaving and leaves: the insanity was there well before DM was in the SO.

I left because of the culture of coercion, and I wasn't in the SO.

No, at first I didn't believe some of the extreme stories I heard, and it wasn't until someone said that their senior was a nice person (and the rest of the story was horriffic), and I knew that senior previously and it was one of those people who I'd have rather quit than worked for -- that's what I needed for some of the rest to sink in.

And, with all due respect, you don't know how many people I've gotten out of Scn, but here's one of the recents: why would I support getting Sai Ninja 2000 out entirely if I thought LRH was so perfect? She's now out out.
  32. Anonymous Member

This thread has well and truly run its course. This is getting ridiculous - we have ESMB drama spilling over about stuff that has already been resolved on ESMB
  33. Anonymous Member

I agree with you about all the mindless Aaron chatter, but they've hardly resolved it on ESMB. Aaron has just as many critics & naysayers there as he does here on WWP, and several of those posting on ESMB post here as well.
  34. Anonymous Member

I thought he apologized to ESMB and said he will go into stealth mode and everyone lived happily ever after. The ESMB grudge match thread isn't really active anymore.
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  36. Hicks Member

I'm stealing this one, I can think of so many instances where it can be a lifesaver.